PDA

View Full Version : LNL- Double Limit before 11

violenthelm
02-13-2009, 05:36 AM
Made the trip to LNL yesterday. Arrived about 7. A few tubers out, not too many people on shore. It pays to ditch work on a weekday. I got in my tube about 7 and hit the flats. Everybody in tubes was killin' it. The shore was doing ok but the tubes were definatley getting hit a lot more. I got hit right away and farmed it! My other pole got right after that. Brought in a nice emerald trout. They fight really hard, kinda like an Alper. Very fun fish to bring in. It didnt stop there. One after another. I ended up with a double limit before 11. I had 5 in my basket in the first 2 hours! Awesome day at LNL! I didnt even have a chance to get out of the flats. They weren't biting crawlers today, all fish were biting bright colors, pink or orange. PM me if you want more details (I kept out some info so lurkers don't read it), I will promise to check my messages this time. Good luck out there!

Seng90806
02-13-2009, 05:39 AM
man oh man!!!...i need to go in the garage and bring out my tube...geat job out there bro...those are some fat fat trouts you got there :LOL:

chivo
02-13-2009, 08:12 AM
I seen you leave yesterday. Nice fish. I had got there 30 minutes before you left. You guys in the tubes were killin them.

fisherbabe
02-13-2009, 09:27 AM
&*&$%$*&()(*^$##!@%& :Censored:!! I was there last Sunday and didnt get a single bite on my tube! I guess its one of those things where "You should of been there this week" kinda thing.

Congrats on the limits and Ill defintiely have to make another attempt out there again soon..

Nice catch and thanks for the read!

FISH_HUNTER
02-13-2009, 09:38 AM
NICE :Cool: I Gotta figure out how to get a 9 month old in my tube :LOL:

HBJapo
02-13-2009, 09:47 AM
Nice work, those are some prime keepers!

Japo :Envious:

bassoff
02-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Nice day on the water buddy. Those emeralds are hard fighting but I still miss the Huskies/tailwalkers and alpers they use to put in there. Hey you know limit is only 5 per person, right? If you didnt pay for the extra pass, just dont get caught cause than you'll be paying by the pound

Eat Sleep Fish
02-13-2009, 07:17 PM
fatty trouts. bet they did put up a good fight.

MAN VS WILD
02-14-2009, 08:05 PM
&*&$%$*&()(*^$##!@%& :Censored:!! I was there last Sunday and didnt get a single bite on my tube! I guess its one of those things where "You should of been there this week" kinda thing.

Congrats on the limits and Ill defintiely have to make another attempt out there again soon..

Nice catch and thanks for the read!

You gotta hit it the week of the stocking or forget it. They stocked this past Monday so this weekend should still be good in the tube.

Nice job on the Emerald trout. I didn't know what an Emerald trout looked like. It's the same as a Lightening trout. They are some fatties.
Thanks for the report!

FISH ON!!!