PDA

View Full Version : NPH Evening Session 2-12

HESBROS
02-12-2009, 11:34 PM
I got off work at 1730 and headed down to NPH to hit the incoming tide. I got there about 1900 and started at 15th St. I started off with a Gulp Nuclear Chicken Jerk Shad on a Corolina Rig. Worked hard around 15th St for this little one. Bummer part was it was last gulp and I lost it right after.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/ehesbol/IMG_1450.jpg

That was it for 15th so I worked south under the docks for a few missed hits. Got down to around 14th and got this one on a BH 3 inch Halloween Swimbait.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/ehesbol/IMG_1452.jpg

I think I made it down to 13th St and the tide was up limiting access by 2100 so I called it a night!

Eddie

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 11:41 PM
basically ninjaing in a way huh!! you do great out there man NPH is my place i love it im mainly in a boat though i know of some alright places from shore but it seems like you know some better ones hats off to you brotha!!

ZBA

flyngby
02-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Eddie,

You should just rent/lease one of those low cost structures around the harbor and then you could be out there 24/7.

Nice job again in my YOUR Harbor!!!!

Steve

HESBROS
02-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Eddie,

You should just rent/lease one of those low cost structures around the harbor and then you could be out there 24/7.

Nice job again in my YOUR Harbor!!!!

Steve

Lol, thats funny, I was thinking of either mooring the "hesbros" down there or getting a camper for my truck, then I can get them 24/7.

HESBROS
02-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Oh yeah, so who is the blame for my addiction? As usual, I believe it was one my so called friends that led me down this path of destruction.

boojoo
02-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Hey Eddie,
Way to go on the Spottie's!! I still haven't had a chance to go down there and try my new tips you gave me. I can't wait to get down there. The weater looked a little better down there yesterday than the other day when you went down there.

BOOJOO

HESBROS
02-14-2009, 06:40 AM
Hey Eddie,
Way to go on the Spottie's!! I still haven't had a chance to go down there and try my new tips you gave me. I can't wait to get down there. The weater looked a little better down there yesterday than the other day when you went down there.

BOOJOO

I dont wanna hear no crap about the weather. I made the mistake of mentioning bad weather and rain on the SWBA board that was forecast for the tourny and got told to man up! So I will say the same. In the last two weeks I have fished in the rain, wind, and cold! Then again, maybe I am just not all there!

HESBROS
02-14-2009, 06:41 AM
Hey Eddie,

BOOJOO

Oh yeah, did I mention my tips may only work in those nasty conditions? Seems like it has been forever since I fished there in nice weather!

klocked
02-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Nice Spotties again Eddie! :Cool:

I'm beginning to think NPH doesn't like me and the feelings becoming mutual. :Confused: