PDA

View Full Version : Ninja session 1-12-o9 pics

jbassc
02-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Went out tonight for another one of my crusades i was joined by my good homie (BENDO) who wanted to get on some bass,We decided to hit up one of our old school golf courses and see how the grennies are doing.The first half an hour was slow i was beggining to worry for i had heard about the place being dead but a little while after we started with the slayage we caught a total of 9 my biggest coming in about ill say 5 or maybe almost six and BENDOS biggest came about 4 almost 5 the rest were all 2 and 3 pounders well i guess our little spot still alive but will just have to wait for the spawn to really find out enjoy.

PS. I TOOK ONE OF THE PICTURES ON THE GROUND CAUSE BENDO WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LAKE I KNOW ABOUT THE SLIME BUT TRUST ME THE BASS WAS FINE AND SWAM AWAY HAPPY:Big Grin:.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Went out tonight for another one of my crusades i was joined by my good homie (BENDO) who wanted to get on some bass,We decided to hit up one of our old school golf courses and see how the grennies are doing.The first half an hour was slow i was beggining to worry for i had heard about the place being dead but a little while after we started with the slayage we caught a total of 9 my biggest coming in about ill say 5 or maybe almost six and BENDOS biggest came about 4 almost 5 the rest were all 2 and 3 pounders well i guess our little spot still alive but will just have to wait for the spawn to really find out enjoy.

PS. I TOOK ONE OF THE PICTURES ON THE GROUND CAUSE BENDO WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LAKE I KNOW ABOUT THE SLIME BUT TRUST ME THE BASS WAS FINE AND SWAM AWAY HAPPY:Big Grin:.

Damn homie thats dope!! you kill it specially with the weather this crappy great job!! :Big Grin: ninja is the ish good job guys

ZBA

jbassc
02-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Damn homie thats dope!! you kill it specially with the weather this crappy great job!! :Big Grin: ninja is the ish good job guys

ZBA

Yeah it was cold as hell i was tripping out on bendo he left hes jacket in the car and didnt want to go back to get it cause of the risk of being seen but the bass were hungry i dont think anyone has been in that place for a while we havent been there for almost a year prior and all the bass we caught didnt have any hook marks all in all it was pretty good,i was wacky rigging the new berkley 5 inch sinkworm black/blue flake with a falcon weedless wacky hook (REAL SLOW) and bam.

Seng90806
02-13-2009, 04:42 AM
great job out there bro!! ninja fishing is the best thing ever :LOL:

Ambassadorhawg
02-13-2009, 05:28 AM
Damn J, you're not wearing a jacket either in that last pic! Burrrrr!

Glad to see that there are still some secret spots in this concrete jungle.

'hawg

steve092
02-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Nice job man.

I need to hit up some courses for fishing (and golfing of course.)

chivo
02-13-2009, 09:38 AM
nice job ninja's

Cangler
02-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Yay ! .. Ninja's rock !

a biley
02-13-2009, 10:01 AM
good job! you must take me with you one night!

shy_boxer
02-13-2009, 11:35 AM
Great job out there! It must of been cold! You crazy mang!

geobass
02-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Sweet!! Those are some real nice lookin bass.

Vman
02-13-2009, 01:53 PM
Man, those are some nice fishes. I gotta start a few Ninja missions of my own.

PS. take me with you, I love bass fishing, but also a real ninja.

jbassc
02-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Damn J, you're not wearing a jacket either in that last pic! Burrrrr!

Glad to see that there are still some secret spots in this concrete jungle.

'hawg

Yeah my last report we had that little heatwave over here in the sgv the weather was nice that whole week and it wasnt cold at all,my vinnie protects me well.

fishntime
02-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Nice ninja outing. Nice to see some nice bass are being caught.

92yj
02-13-2009, 04:41 PM
the bass didn't die? i here if you hook the they die................lol. jk

seriously good job grasshopper.

chansen49
02-13-2009, 05:18 PM
BAddass...!!!!! Dudes wearing a t-shirt!!?>???? you crazy?

Chris

snag
02-13-2009, 06:15 PM
WTG

I thought this was an old post from January, LOL.

Those are some healthy looking toads...Very NICE!!!!!!!!!

jbassc
02-13-2009, 07:10 PM
BAddass...!!!!! Dudes wearing a t-shirt!!?>???? you crazy?

Chris

CRAZY no (nuts) i told that fool to get his jacket he just didnt want to walk all the way back to his car,plus as you can see bendo is a big boy i was always told big guys dont get cold that easy cause of their blubber:LOL:..j/k homie tu sabes.

Eat Sleep Fish
02-13-2009, 07:16 PM
nice lookin bass. havent even caught one this year...

smokinflies
02-14-2009, 01:56 AM
nice catches ninja dude.

socalrippin
02-14-2009, 09:53 AM
wtg those are some fatty golf course bass!!! especially on the ninja!!!

true ninjas dont get caught thats why bendo didnt risk going back for his jacket...lol. goodjob!

jbassc
02-14-2009, 12:07 PM
WTG

I thought this was an old post from January, LOL.

Those are some healthy looking toads...Very NICE!!!!!!!!!

You know what i barely noticed that i messed up on the date:LOL: i meant to say 2/12/09 (MY BAD).