PDA

View Full Version : wholford on wed. 18th?

jrockn
02-12-2009, 07:38 PM
They stock on that day on the 18th with some Nebraskan Tailwalker trout! Might fish from the shore or rent a boat. Let me know you would like some company or wana split a boat.
Anywho, tight lines everyone!

jrockn
02-12-2009, 09:31 PM
if ya interested pm, or if ya want i'll be out there in my basspro hat. lol

boojoo
02-13-2009, 08:40 PM
How's it going JROCKN. So are you finally moved in and situated in your new place. I went down to the lake with my two boys yesterday afternoon to try to get them on some fish. We managed two very nice trout. They were both over 3lbs. The water is very dirty so bright colors are is the key. I didn't get hit at all on the crawlers. Anyway, i might be going out again on Sunday if the weather is not to bad. PM if you want to go.

BOOJOO

jrockn
02-13-2009, 09:17 PM
How's it going JROCKN. So are you finally moved in and situated in your new place. I went down to the lake with my two boys yesterday afternoon to try to get them on some fish. We managed two very nice trout. They were both over 3lbs. The water is very dirty so bright colors are is the key. I didn't get hit at all on the crawlers. Anyway, i might be going out again on Sunday if the weather is not to bad. PM if you want to go.

BOOJOO

right on. I went on wed. I got 2 about 3lbs also. I plan on going til weds. pm what u used maybe we could trade info.