PDA

View Full Version : Did DFG stock at Corona?

Seng90806
02-12-2009, 04:55 PM
This was my first time at corona...i was out there from open to close and all trouts caught was were no bigger than 12 inches (smaller the lighting trout shown below)...did the troll, bait and wait, jig, you name it we did it...the lake is not that big so its now hard to cover the whole lake...asked a couple people on boats and same result...everyone on shore caught the same size trouts....everyone knows what the "tiny DFG" trouts looks like so i didnt bother taking pictures...im not discriminating here but the only trout worthy of a picture is this guy and its because of his color :LOL:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/seng90806/photo-8.jpg

lilmystery246
02-12-2009, 05:10 PM
This was my first time at corona...i was out there from open to close and all trouts caught was were no bigger than 12 inches (smaller the lighting trout shown below)...did the troll, bait and wait, jig, you name it we did it...the lake is not that big so its now hard to cover the whole lake...asked a couple people on boats and same result...everyone on shore caught the same size trouts....everyone knows what the "tiny DFG" trouts looks like so i didnt bother taking pictures...im not discriminating here but the only trout worthy of a picture is this guy and its because of his color :LOL:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/seng90806/photo-8.jpg

uhh.... are you for real? yes they did stock. check out my post it should help

Seng90806
02-12-2009, 05:16 PM

i dont want to learn how to kill LMB...LMFAO!!!!

lilmystery246
02-12-2009, 05:19 PM

haha very funny. NOT :Rolls Eyes: and wtf i didnt mean it in a bad way i was answering ur question

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 05:20 PM

wow he is cocky huh seng see his little attitude damn he has some balls!! chill out mr bassKILLINGmaster your not pro anyone can catch trout on PB buddy nobody wants advice from a 10year old smart mouth kid.

candyman
02-12-2009, 05:21 PM

hahaha that was just mean....but I don't believe dfg stocks private paid lakes, correct me if I'm wrong.

jbassc
02-12-2009, 05:21 PM
i dont want to learn how to kill lmb...lmfao!!!!

ha...ha...ha...

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 05:22 PM
lets get this ish to 20 pages sorry seng lilmystery screwed up your thread

Seng90806
02-12-2009, 05:24 PM
hahaha that was just mean....but I don't believe dfg stocks private paid lakes, correct me if I'm wrong.

I already know DFG doesn't stock private lakes...i was just being sarcastic because of the size of the trouts i was catching...you know how small the DFG trouts are? thats the size trouts i was catching...i know there are bigger ones there but it didnt happen for me :LOL:

jbassc
02-12-2009, 05:28 PM

What kind of help are you offering how to make a powerbait ball and put it on a hook.

candyman
02-12-2009, 05:29 PM
I already know DFG doesn't stock private lakes...i was just being sarcastic because of the size of the trouts i was catching...you know how small the DFG trouts are? thats the size trouts i was catching...i know there are bigger ones there but it didnt happen for me :LOL:

haha well now the kid looks worst saying they did stock....but yea I was there the other night and didn't see anyone bring anything spectacular up. Maybe nextime.....

Seng90806
lets get this ish to 20 pages sorry seng lilmystery screwed up your thread

he edit his post so i dont think it will reach 20 pages now...LOL

lilmystery246
wow he is cocky huh seng see his little attitude damn he has some balls!! chill out mr bassKILLINGmaster your not pro anyone can catch trout on PB buddy nobody wants advice from a 10year old smart mouth kid.

are you sure about what your saying?

Zombie Bass ATTACK
What kind of help are you offering how to make a powerbait ball and put it on a hook.

Here come the pages i here them a coming!!! haha nice Jbass

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 05:31 PM
are you sure about what your saying?

is that a threat jr?

92yj
lol i cant handle the humor in here

lilmystery246

no just so he can see theres good size ones in there too

lilmystery246
02-12-2009, 05:32 PM
is that a threat jr?

did i say thats a threat? no

jbassc
02-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Here come the pages i here them a coming!!! haha nice Jbass

Hey guys i hope you get the big 20 PAGES but i gotta go (GOLF COURSE ACTION TONIGHT)gotta get to riggin,Ill post the results later tonight.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey guys i hope you get the big 20 PAGES but i gotta go (GOLF COURSE ACTION TONIGHT)gotta get to riggin,Ill post the results later tonight.

Sweet jbass catch that DD man smooth thread jack :LOL::Wink::Cool: cant wait to see the post brotha.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 05:38 PM
did i say thats a treat? no

damn i want a treat what you got?? i dont want bass though :Rolls Eyes:

Fisherman57
02-12-2009, 05:39 PM
is that a threat jr?

did i say thats a threat? no

Uh....... whatever you two guys issue is with each other, you need to solve it via PM's and leave it off the board. Ive seen it on thread after thread and its getting old.

Nice Lightning Trout Seng........

Seng90806
02-12-2009, 05:43 PM
no just so he can see theres good size ones in there too

trouts is not my thing...im use to catching "pan size" fish :LOL: so size doesn't matter to me...but i was expecting to catch fish heavier than crappies :LOL:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Uh....... whatever you two guys issue is with each other, you need to solve it via PM's and leave it off the board. Ive seen it on thread after thread and its getting old.

Nice Lightning Trout Seng........

Sure thing Mr.fisherman57 sure thing :Big Grin:

lilmystery246
02-12-2009, 05:44 PM
damn i want a treat what you got?? i dont want bass though :Rolls Eyes:

hahaha nah its kool you can keep talking shi* but i dont give a f***

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 06:00 PM
hahaha nah its kool you can keep talking shi* but i dont give a f***

Im done with you lil homie...Nice trout seng the look like zombie trout to me :Wink:

Seng90806
02-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Im done with you lil homie...Nice trout seng the look like zombie trout to me :Wink:

best eating touts out there...

thanks to lizzay i got the chance to taste it :LOL:

lizzay
02-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Just when it was getting good :Popcorn:. I've said it before, I fished SARL for a long time now and I have to admit that these guys are small, like I almost feel like I need to throw them back, much smaller than it's ever been. The season started out good pulling out 3s and 4s occasional 5s, I even got my PB of 8lbs. but it went down as fast as it came up. Not bashing, just venting. This was supposed to be my last time at Corona if I didn't catch anything but I guess 3 for 1 isn't that bad.

Seng90806
02-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Just when it was getting good :Popcorn:. I've said it before, I fished SARL for a long time now and I have to admit that these guys are small, like I almost feel like I need to throw them back, much smaller than it's ever been. The season started out good pulling out 3s and 4s occasional 5s, I even got my PB of 8lbs. but it went down as fast as it came up. Not bashing, just venting. This was supposed to be my last time at Corona if I didn't catch anything but I guess 3 for 1 isn't that bad.

yeah man u missed it...you can put the :Popcorn: away now...always fun out there fishing with ya...

GET DA NET
02-12-2009, 06:36 PM
You guys need to grow up and stop picking on the kid.

blakeb
02-12-2009, 06:36 PM
lol wats going on in here we messing with some kid lol maybe he didnt no bass were CATCH N RELEASE ONLY not his fault but ya lol. Nice Fish u got ther im heading to Santa ana tomrow Look for me ill have my team 57 shirt on if anyone is going out

BIGRED KILLA
02-12-2009, 06:50 PM
You guys need to grow up and stop picking on the kid.

THANK YOU.

Bigred

crappiemike
02-12-2009, 07:52 PM
since i haven't been on any fish lately this all the action i been able
to CATCH!!!!!! nice looking fish SENG....

CM

BingJr
02-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Frig,

Dont make me sing coom by yah and order a group hug!

Seng,

All the fish know they need to fit in a pan before they will bite your line so its not really their fault. If you changed your avater to Team Pig or Team Hog or something of the sort, you would catch fatties! Instead of smokin fatties and catching dinks! :ROFL:

J/K,
You know I aint got nothing but love for TPF and specially Senger, Mikey and my brudda LIzz!

Koontaj
02-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Started reading this post, you guys (not all) are pretty hard when it comes down to typing shi. Wish everyone the best of luck on you future fishing endeavors. I will be at corona next saturday and i am more than willing to to share my tackle and beer. Tackle only for under 18 crowd, i mean 21.

Oh! I also want to thank everone for the great tips

Peace always vatos loco fishermen

Seng90806
02-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Frig,

Dont make me sing coom by yah and order a group hug!

Seng,

All the fish know they need to fit in a pan before they will bite your line so its not really their fault. If you changed your avater to Team Pig or Team Hog or something of the sort, you would catch fatties! Instead of smokin fatties and catching dinks! :ROFL:

J/K,
You know I aint got nothing but love for TPF and specially Senger, Mikey and my brudda LIzz!

dont worry i'll pick up a bigger pan when the stripers start going off again until than i'll continue to use the pan i have :LOL:

i cant wait to fish with you again buddy because those "HOGS" AND "PIGS" DONT stand a chance when Binger and TPF is around

Seng90806
02-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Started reading this post, you guys (not all) are pretty hard when it comes down to typing shi. Wish everyone the best of luck on you future fishing endeavors. I will be at corona next saturday and i am more than willing to to share my tackle and beer. Tackle only for under 18 crowd, i mean 21.

Oh! I also want to thank everone for the great tips

Peace always vatos loco fishermen

just don't kill LMB and post it than you'll be alright :LOL:

see you out in the water one day

Seng90806
02-12-2009, 08:55 PM
since i haven't been on any fish lately this all the action i been able
to CATCH!!!!!! nice looking fish SENG....

CM

stop working toooo much man...the crappies are out in full effect so lets go get em' :LOL:

Me and Lizzay heading out on wednesday to slay em' so look out for the report :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

chivo
02-13-2009, 02:03 PM
seng, Corona lake and SARL's are hit and miss lakes. I personally will never go to SARL again, corona is a little different. Next time i go to LNL come with me, i always catch larger fish and nicer looking fish when i go. I went there 4 weeks ago two days after the stock and got skunked. I refuse to pay 20 or 22 dollars and get skunked, especially two days after a stock. Rediculous!!! I feel you on the trout thing. I gave my 100 dollar gift card to a friends brother, he went out there with 4 other people and caught 1lbers. i'm glad i got rid of that pass. I fish for quality fish, not for 1 lbers, especially if i pay 20 or 22 dollars. These lake are truely the home of the superfish,BUT you or 99% of the people who fish there will never catch them. Its all a scam.

chivo
02-13-2009, 02:08 PM
trouts is not my thing...im use to catching "pan size" fish :LOL: so size doesn't matter to me...but i was expecting to catch fish heavier than crappies :LOL:

I hear ya bro. Lets get out there and catch some gills bigger than Carona trout.

Beeracuda211
02-13-2009, 03:04 PM
I personally love to catch as many strawberry" fish as I possibly can in one day... the more the merrier... sometimes we have a competition to see who catches the most with strawberries for the day... :ROFL::ROFL:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/beeracuda211/desert7.jpg

Rot8
02-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Good report....I have noticed the trend also. The season started out great with some real lunkers and the last time I went it was all "rats". It is not quite the same after you have been challenged with bigger fish. Since I live OC, I agree with Chivo..the fish at LNL are always consistenly bigger and a better fighting fish. I hope reports out of Corona come out more positive with the stocking of the Nebraska Tailwalkers this week because they are always fun to catch. Corona has always been a consistent place to catch fish, however it is really not worth it if they all range about 10 inches. I hope they go back to stocking some quality fish in there again.

Webfoot
02-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Mike, you do have and uncanny ability to "catch things" with sores on them .

Guys bottom line, patronize the lakes that provide YOU the best fishing experiences. All the play & pay lakes have positive and negative aspects to them.

Seng90806
02-13-2009, 06:32 PM
seng, Corona lake and SARL's are hit and miss lakes. I personally will never go to SARL again, corona is a little different. Next time i go to LNL come with me, i always catch larger fish and nicer looking fish when i go. I went there 4 weeks ago two days after the stock and got skunked. I refuse to pay 20 or 22 dollars and get skunked, especially two days after a stock. Rediculous!!! I feel you on the trout thing. I gave my 100 dollar gift card to a friends brother, he went out there with 4 other people and caught 1lbers. i'm glad i got rid of that pass. I fish for quality fish, not for 1 lbers, especially if i pay 20 or 22 dollars. These lake are truely the home of the superfish,BUT you or 99% of the people who fish there will never catch them. Its all a scam.

yeah dude hit me up the next time u head out..i'll meet u up there and get out slay on :LOL:

BIGRED KILLA
02-13-2009, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=Beeracuda211;308568]I personally love to catch as many strawberry" fish as I possibly can in one day... the more the merrier... sometimes we have a competition to see who catches the most with strawberries for the day... :ROFL::ROFL:

Hey Mike, Nothing like your PVR Broke back trout you got it had strawberry's growing in side and out side and some.

Bigred

Beeracuda211
02-13-2009, 06:46 PM
LOL WEBBY< ITS STRAWBERRY TIME... HEY RED, THAT BROKEBACK TROUT I CAUGHT LAST YEAR IN THE SIERRAS WAS MY BEST ONE YET!!! LOL I HAVE IT MOUNTED ON MY WALL RIGHT NOW IN TWO PIECES>>> LOL

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/beeracuda211/brokeback.jpg

Eat Sleep Fish
02-13-2009, 07:09 PM
i didnt even know dfg stocks those private lakes....

Seng90806
02-13-2009, 08:22 PM
i didnt even know dfg stocks those private lakes....

they don't

But from. The size of the fish it seem like there was a DFG plant

ChannelCat3
02-14-2009, 09:44 AM
Jbass, way to bash a youngster. Your a pu**y. all of you people who hate are pu**ys's. The fish are there to be caught and eaten, who gives a ****.

socalrippin
02-14-2009, 10:31 AM
lilmystery simply misunderstood sengs sarcasm about the trout being small like dfg stockers.

so lilmystery recently catching 20 large trout out of corona, a few of which being lightning trout decided to try and correct seng. little did he know the dfg "does not" stock corona lake. they purchase there fish from private hatchery's. this being said i think it was a little cockyness mixed with a misunderstanding and a slight lack of knowledge that made this thing five pages long.

wtg seng on your first trip to corona lake. at least you got a lightning amongst all the dfg look alikes. i was just there fri and got the ole skunker!

a biley
02-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Jbass, way to bash a youngster. Your a pu**y. all of you people who hate are pu**ys's. The fish are there to be caught and eaten, who gives a ****.

and you're retarded... BASS ARE CATCH AND RELEASE. Follow rules; you break them, there are consequences.

And yes it was that same kids' cockiness that got him into this predicament anyways...

Learn the difference between your and you're...

ChannelCat3
02-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Bass are not catch an release. They're CATCH AND EAT.. 5 BASS LIMIT... HYPOCRITE is what you are.

The Angler
02-14-2009, 11:15 AM
dude at corona lake there catch & release sorry for the bad news maybe if you stop to read the signs while driving in (if you can read) you will see that bass are catch and release only. Theres even a sign saying if you catch a catfish over 15 Lbs its catch & release or pay $20.00 a pound. Even on the orange sticker you get at the gate when u pay say bass are catch & release on it. Im not trying to bash lilmystery about the bass cause i really dont know what happened. But seems like thats why our local lakes go to **** cause no one take the time to read the lake rules & regulations they just go and catch 10-15 trout 8 bass 50 bluegill then leave.People dont realize there's a limit for a reason or certain rules to follow. If there wasnt dont u think none of us we be on here posting about our catches ? Freakin lakes wouldnt have **** in them.

CASTAWAY
02-14-2009, 11:45 AM
Good way to put a hurtin' on the stocker Seng. I'll be out there
again next weekend. Don't be surprise if I pull a double wammy out
of there from shore.:Cool:

Lunker1979
02-14-2009, 12:28 PM
haha well now the kid looks worst saying they did stock....but yea I was there the other night and didn't see anyone bring anything spectacular up. Maybe nextime.....

Hold on, stop everything..................."WORST"?

a biley
02-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Bass are not catch an release. They're CATCH AND EAT.. 5 BASS LIMIT... HYPOCRITE is what you are.

So how does that make me a hypocrite? Please elaborate. And again you are wrong... bass there are Catch & Release. Do me a favor, go to the lake, buy a pass and read what it says.

You must be one of those poachers, who fishes illegally. I bet you don't have a license. I hope DFG confiscates all your gear; but you'll get more from Wal-Mart... Go fish in the toilet, I bet you still can't catch crap.

ChannelCat3
02-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Go to the web site and take a look for yourself.. 5 BASS LIMIT.. Sorry if you can't understand the RULES..

troutslayer05
02-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Go fish in the toilet, I bet you still can't catch crap.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA

Ryan C
02-14-2009, 02:33 PM
dfg will never stock a private lake that doesn't require a fishing license that would be like giving are tax $ away for free.

Seng90806
02-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Go to the web site and take a look for yourself.. 5 BASS LIMIT.. Sorry if you can't understand the RULES..

it's catch and release only at corona lake. It's clearly posted all over the lake. Why keep bass it taste nasty anyways

Seng90806
02-14-2009, 03:18 PM
dfg will never stock a private lake that doesn't require a fishing license that would be like giving are tax $ away for free.

Yes i think we all kknow that already. It was just comparing the trouts that I was catching to the ones DFG usually stock at the city park lakes. It's very small and I know for a fact that they have bigger ones in there but I happen to only catch the small ones

lizzay
02-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Yes i think we all kknow that already. It was just comparing the trouts that I was catching to the ones DFG usually stock at the city park lakes. It's very small and I know for a fact that they have bigger ones in there but I happen to only catch the small ones

haha! 7 pages for the least exciting fish report. Go figure...

a biley
02-14-2009, 05:22 PM

I guess you're wrong again, the website says 5 FISH limit! you retard, no wonder you didn't read the signs, you don't know how to read, you're illiterate! Have you fished there? read your pass and the signs, laws at the premises overrule laws on the site; you want to know why? because the laws on the premises are the more current of them.

gavin310
02-14-2009, 05:42 PM
man some of you guys have issues

freshone
02-14-2009, 09:11 PM
you guys sound like my wife with her friends they just b***h allday.

jbassc
02-14-2009, 09:16 PM
I guess you're wrong again, the website says 5 FISH limit! you retard, no wonder you didn't read the signs, you don't know how to read, you're illiterate! Have you fished there? read your pass and the signs, laws at the premises overrule laws on the site; you want to know why? because the laws on the premises are the more current of them.

I agree with a biley the last time i was at corona the guy in the front office told me bass are catch and release sarl is also catch and release.

Seng90806
02-14-2009, 09:29 PM

Its the picture of the lighting trout that's exciting. It gives everyone an uncontrollable hard-on :LOL: and that trigger the infamous "fishing" orgy

ChannelCat3
02-14-2009, 10:08 PM

The only fish that are catch and release ARE THE WIPER. That's it. Doesn't say catch and release for BASS. Read the site again, maybe you are the illiterate one.. It also say's ANY COMBINATION OF FISH. So if you were to catch 4 TROUT and 1 CATFISH then you are at your limit. Another ex: just so you understand. If you catch 3 TROUT and 2 BASS you are at your LIMIT. Or if you catch 5 TROUT you are at your limit. Therefore if you catch 5 BASS you are at your LIMIT. Understand NOOOWWWWW. Or do I need to speak sssssssslllllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeerrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

a biley
02-14-2009, 10:09 PM
The only fish that are catch and release ARE THE WIPER. That's it. Doesn't say catch and release for BASS. Read the site again, maybe you are the illiterate one..

i guess you still don't know how to read. Site=not updated, signs at park=Catch and Release... how much more do I have to explain this to you

ChannelCat3
02-14-2009, 10:21 PM
i guess you still don't know how to read. Site=not updated, signs at park=Catch and Release... how much more do I have to explain this to you
Your assuming I've been to the lake before. That's were you are WRONG. Never been there. Im going by what the web site say's. If I want info about the lake that's were I will look. If there site is not updated, not my fault.

a biley
02-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Your assuming I've been to the lake before. That's were you are WRONG. Never been there. Im going by what the web site say's. If I want info about the lake that's were I will look. If there site is not updated, not my fault.

now you just proved your ignorance, after we all told you it was capture and release... I didn't assume, I told you what it was. I'm done with you and your idiotic state of mind

CASTAWAY
02-15-2009, 08:21 AM

I agree with you. They need to update the site, if it need to be updated.

jbassc
02-15-2009, 11:03 AM
I agree with you. They need to update the site, if it need to be updated.

I disagree with you if the guy dont know what hes talking about and never been there before he should keep hes big mouth shut.

lizzay
02-15-2009, 11:13 AM
Its the picture of the lighting trout that's exciting. It gives everyone an uncontrollable hard-on :LOL: and that trigger the infamous "fishing" orgy

LMFAO!!!!!HAAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!:ROFL::Secret:LOL!!!!! !

The Angler
02-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Well i decied to go to the website and the guy aint lying it does say trout,cats,bass, tilapia 5 limit.

I guess there website aint accurate cause it states bass are catch & release on the orange sticker u get when u pay and its posted on alot of sign all over the lake.

But Bass fishing is a touchy topic and gets people thongs pulled up to high.

But its clearly a common sense issue why fish out all the fish that will never be planted again? What are u going to do when the lake is dry out of bass? Go do your part at cleaning out another ? Then u will be complaing about no local lakes have bass for fishing!

I dont fish for bass and would love for people to c&r so when im ready theres still some in the lake for me and my kids.:Wink:

DccFISHerMan
02-15-2009, 12:25 PM
I think we should just have a team 57 boxing event and get all this bullshit out of the way. lol

jbassc
02-15-2009, 01:06 PM
i think we should just have a team 57 boxing event and get all this bullshit out of the way. Lol

sign me up.

chivo
02-15-2009, 02:24 PM

hahaha , i'm posting this laughing. Its at 9 pages i think we can make it get to 10 or maybe even 15. What were we talking about again??? Legg??? Corona ??? Catalina??? UFC fighting?? Clear Lake Crappies??? Where am I???? LOL hahahaha

lizzay
02-15-2009, 02:27 PM
hahaha , i'm posting this laughing. Its at 9 pages i think we can make it get to 10 or maybe even 15. What were we talking about again??? Legg??? Corona ??? Catalina??? UFC fighting?? Clear Lake Crappies??? Where am I???? LOL hahahaha

I think we were talking about when you seng and I are gonna get them crappies at perris :ROFL:

FISHNCHIPS
02-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Bass fillets are very good eating but it is imperative to fillet them and remove the skin. It's the skin that gives bass that trash fish taste. Same with stripers. Also,as with any fish it's extremely important to put the fish on ice immediately after catching them or they soften and degrade quickly.
I'm not too familiar with the warmwater fish stocking program at Corona but don't they stock bass? LMB are being farmed in large numbers and stocked for sport.
As for trout,one pound average fish are the norm,all producers saw the chance to market more pounds this season and grew their earlier fish to a larger than normal size and many were spoiled by those "bonus" fish. The best fish I ever caught were 7 to 8 inches long and went well with butter and onions in the Thousand Lakes Wilderness.
I like my bass fillets with lemon pepper.

chivo
02-15-2009, 02:41 PM
I think we were talking about when you seng and I are gonna get them crappies at perris :ROFL:

Oh yeah, thanks lizzay. Perris. Its comedy isn't it????

ChannelCat3
02-15-2009, 03:21 PM
sign me up.

Sign me up too. I guess that makes two of us.. Im down.

a biley
02-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Sign me up too. I guess that makes two of us.. Im down.

make that 3

ChannelCat3
02-15-2009, 04:38 PM
make that 3
You don't count...You suck..

a biley
02-15-2009, 06:10 PM
You don't count...You suck..

apparently you know nothing about me

a biley
02-15-2009, 06:13 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/k1ddyn4mite/sbjj-6.jpg

ChannelCat3
02-15-2009, 06:17 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/k1ddyn4mite/sbjj-6.jpg

OOOOOOOHH, Scary...

Git R Done
02-16-2009, 04:02 AM
man can you feel the love. this is gonna be locked up soon too. it looks like UFC 57 II is sure to be the ppv of the year!...