PDA

View Full Version : The duct????????

trap-rattle
02-12-2009, 11:37 AM
You guys should start your own forum...kinda like the sarl / irvine / city parks threads.

I like the fishing reports, but a little to much "duct" for the rest of us. Glad you like fishing...sounds like its great out there.

But save the rest of us!!

P.s dont get pissed. This is not a personal attack. Just suggestins a forum for all you guys to share your stories / tips

J. Owen
02-12-2009, 11:40 AM
the duct is awsome!!!!!!!!!!
how do i start that thread?????

StriperEye
02-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Thats funny:ROFL:

yolo
02-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Wow. The duct worthy of its own forum. I say do it. I wouldn't mind. All duct all the time!!! If you really want to get technical, this should have been posted in the general section as it is not a report :) I mean if we are going to tidy the place up, let's do it right, right?

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-12-2009, 12:53 PM
You guys should start your own forum...kinda like the sarl / irvine / city parks threads.

I like the fishing reports, but a little to much "duct" for the rest of us. Glad you like fishing...sounds like its great out there.

But save the rest of us!!

P.s dont get pissed. This is not a personal attack. Just suggestins a forum for all you guys to share your stories / tips

I for one don't take it as an attack....it's all good..

This forum follows wherever there is freshwater action and is subject to whatever is being posted by the members, it’s all relative to that, when theres action at Piru, Castaic, puddingstone, etc….you’ll see the posts relative to that…

Sometimes it's just as simple as people arent currently fishing the other waters that you may hope to see discussed

This is the users network, it’s always going to follow the fishermans flow and what they report..

I am not above a duct section but I’d speculate that it’s too hitt and miss to warrant it’s worth.

I'd suggest a message to Dana about that to discuss if you feel the need.

I for one post all sorts of reports from all different freshwater locations (and salt for that matter), I just have been concentrating on that body of water recently…

I’ll hit another body of water sometime this weekend…..1st fish goes to you Trap

Another thing to consider is that when the weather is bad and people don't get out much, theres not a lot to report and people get a lil ancy and at least want to still discuss stuff about their preffered waters..

my 2 cents,
Gary

trap-rattle
02-12-2009, 12:56 PM
from what i can tell of this site so far. folks like running their mouths, and trying to bash / dis-credit others.

i'm not doing that!!!!!

i love reading reports, and hearing what is working for folks.

i've noticed a TON of duct reports. sounds like an awesome spot. i've read some great reports from you guys out of there!! i've enjoyed them all.

i'm only suggesting a "duct" specific report, so that the folks who send multiple reports daily can have a spot to call their own.

don't get your panties in a bunch. quit puffing your chest all out. i'm not insulting anyone here. it was just a thought:)

one things for sure. say the wrong thing on this site....AND ITS CRUSIFICTION TIME BABY!! I don't think Jesus himself would last to long with some of the grumpy folks here.

Have a great day!

jim532
02-12-2009, 03:57 PM
from what i can tell of this site so far. folks like running their mouths, and trying to bash / dis-credit others.

one things for sure. say the wrong thing on this site....AND ITS CRUSIFICTION TIME BABY!! I don't think Jesus himself would last to long with some of the grumpy folks here.

Have a great day!

Haha, this forum is pretty mild compared to others. Most internet forums I've seen where it's a tight knit group like FNN, newcommersare like a rabbit stumbling into the lions den. Most of the people here are pretty mellow. There's a few off kilter personalities here but you'll find that anywhere.