PDA

View Full Version : The pudd today 2-10-09

old pudd fisher
02-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Not much to say about it, the water was kind of high and brown and the piers were a little under water. Tried my luck with some bassin stuff but no luck. Just letting you know what went on.:LOL:

HEMAN
02-10-2009, 10:38 PM
what time and where were you? i was out there at about 5pm today

old pudd fisher
02-10-2009, 10:56 PM
what time and where were you? i was out there at about 5pm today

I was thier from 11 am till around 1:30 pm it sure was a nice day out thier.

*eat*
02-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Usually do not post reports....BUT when I see a POACHER loser then its fun to report, should have taken PICS, this 'door knob' had 6 rods out ( from WALMART down to Snoopy rods ) I was was approaching my car @ SBC ....loser mumbles, "hows the bite?" ....I respond, " IS IT LEGAL TO HAVE 4-5 RODS OUT? "....LOSER'S REPLY> " those are not my rods... " . Hmmm, what ever.

The future of angling...there is a difference.

*eat*

mark_31
02-11-2009, 06:18 PM
is the bass fishing there any good during the spring

old pudd fisher
02-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Usually do not post reports....BUT when I see a POACHER loser then its fun to report, should have taken PICS, this 'door knob' had 6 rods out ( from WALMART down to Snoopy rods ) I was was approaching my car @ SBC ....loser mumbles, "hows the bite?" ....I respond, " IS IT LEGAL TO HAVE 4-5 RODS OUT? "....LOSER'S REPLY> " those are not my rods... " . Hmmm, what ever.

*eat*

Yes its a pisser alright and I wish the DFG would check to see my license sometimes,but it has never happened.Thats why these F... sticks get away with it.

snag
02-11-2009, 06:33 PM

*eat*

Hey! that was me...what's the matter with my snoopy rods? LOL

old pudd fisher
02-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Hey! that was me...what's the matter with my snoopy rods? LOL

:LOL:The kids love thier snoopy rods. I got one for my grand daughter, yes kids fish for free. I didnt think about that and thanks for the post.

Darius
02-12-2009, 11:40 PM
when i was out at puddingstone, i saw DFG out there, checking people out and spying. So they are out there, just like the police, where are they when you need them. the truth is with this kind of public service, they are more of a responder, but when they are there they do use their command and presence.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
02-13-2009, 08:01 AM
The dfg is looking more than you think. They will set on a hill ,and count how many trout your keeping. I made friends with a guy(dfg) who was assighned to the pudd ,about 20yrs ago now. He came up to me, on a sunday in his civies. He said see that guy over there(i wont name names ,but all the guys knew him) hes got at least 20 trout in his cooler. My friend walks up to the guy ,and asked him how it was going,and do you need a license to fish here. He says i dont have one. My partner goes what if the dfg came by ,this guys tells him f them. Then he proceeds to whip out the badge , . Now this guy is at least 300lbs ,and starts talking crap. He ends up with hes tackle taken, and a big fine.now thats some funny s##t.

BassFreak
02-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Very true.. The DFG has had a pretty good presence at the Pudd compared to other places. I've fished there quite a few times while they just hung around, mostly this one guy that i have come to know. good thing is, theyre cool people, respectful and kind of friendly even.