PDA

View Full Version : New and late reports.

EvilFett
02-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Ok its my second post but will contribute a ton this year! These will be quick reports from the past 2 months:LOL:

SRL: 1/2/09: Fished the evening at levitz corner with my bro-in-law for a total of 8 trout. The biggest was #4 all landed on pb with gulp spray attractant.

Silverwood:1/5/09: fished the morning till noon for a big fat skunk:Angry:. Some guy did catch a nice striper by the dock.

San gabriel mountains: 1/31/09: fished the east fork till noon for a ton of 6-8 inchers(all c&R). Did manage 1 13incher on a cricket for a hell of a fight!

Santa fe dam: 2/5/09: Managed 3 trout and 1 cat all on crawlers fishing the launch. Fished till 10a.m.

Laguna: 2/8/09: fished the morning in the rain till about 11a.m for a nice 5# cat on a powermouse combo. Fished caught by the pump about 8 feet out:EyePop:

Legg lake: today!: fished for an hour to land a couple of 2#lmb on a jig. These fish did not hit the jig hard, i barely felt it. These fish were caught (c&r)by the weeds in the north lake.

Sorry fellas no pics as i dont have a cable to transfer them from my phone. I fish alot so will try and post the same day.

Eat Sleep Fish
02-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Good report. nice read. keep us updated.

where were you on the east fork? 13 incher is a nice one around there.the biggest ove got from the east is a 12" and from the west a 17"

EvilFett
02-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Right where the road ends. Climbed down the hill fished a small pond and bam bendo! Yes anything over 12 is very rare off the east fork, damn even 12's are getting very rare. Love that place though.