PDA

View Full Version : Dartboard cabinet for sale or trade

midgettosser1
02-10-2009, 11:07 AM
For sale: $100
For trade: Open to most things fishing related. Fresh or salt reels, rods, swimbaits, etc...
Was looking for a decent saltwater bottom fishing reel... but in order to get this thing off my hands, Im open to other trades.

I just moved, and dont really have room for this anymore. Excuse the low qaulity camera phone pics... I still havent been able to find the charger for my digi cam since I moved.

Anyways...

Arcade style, free-standing dartboard cabinet with electronic dartboard.
In great shape.
It used to have braces at the bottom that made it stand out 6 inches from the wall, but I sawed the back of the braces off to make it sit flush on the wall and take up less space.

dimesions should be roughly 85" H, 23" W, 12 1/2" D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/HTB/board.jpg

the cabinet doors do close all the way... the one in the pic was slightly open cuz I just moved it for the picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/HTB/board1.jpg

midgettosser1
02-11-2009, 10:10 AM
bump for price drop.
come on, no one has a reel they'd trade for this?

MAVERICK27
02-11-2009, 11:11 AM
All I have is an older Penn 155 with black side plates, spooled with new line.

Shyliners5
02-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Does the dartboard area close??

I got a Diawa Sealine X Think it's an SL40 or 50 used like twice by my uncle. Not sure by the pic if it's worth it maybe we could work out a package deal. the reel's worth alot.

www.daiwa.com/Reel/detail.aspx?ID=190

It's not levelwind, but levelwinds tend to malfunction when you hook supertoads in ocean. (Had them jam a couple times).

Let me know.

<*((((>{ Eric .

midgettosser1
02-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Im looking for a levelwind pretty much for my gf to use. Figured it would be easy for her.
I already have Penn 500, torium 16, and Saltica 40... so no need for another levelwind-less reel.

The Dartboard cabinet was originally $200+
And the dartboard area does not have a door to close it off.

midgettosser1
02-12-2009, 09:36 AM
buuuummpp. new pics...
now open to any worthwhile trades.

midgettosser1
02-15-2009, 11:42 AM
The brand is Halex.
The model is the Tournament Master

I have both the manual for the dartboard and the cabinet.