PDA

View Full Version : Report in Press Enterprise on DVL

megan@lastchance
02-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Hey everyone, a reporter had called me yesterday on DVL Closure, I spoke with her for about 30 minutes and I'm disappointed in what she chose to put in the paper. Some of the quotes by the people of Hemet are really disappointing at the same time. I would say this would be a good opportunity to either contact the reporter or some of the city officials since its back in the lime light...well at least for today. I hope the link works.

Megan

http://www.pe.com/localnews/rivcounty/stories/PE_News_Local_S_lake10.47f416c.html

goodguy
02-10-2009, 10:19 AM
I thought it was a very well written article... It speaks allot of truth... I think of all the biologists, and professionals that helped in the planning of this lake. To have the launch ramp be unusable within this short of time.... There's something else going on there. I mean come on, your in a desert esentially and you didn't see this coming? I call BS!!! They could have built a longer launch, but chose not to because of a reason people aren't discussing... What that is, I don't know... But this whole lake is just being wasted, and after all the work they put into the habitat etc for the fish! It's a disgusting waste of tons of money and effort it seams. The money that could be pooring into that place with or without campground facilities is sick... This is a premier fishing lake that is just wasted...

sweetfish
02-10-2009, 11:01 AM
I agree to some manner "Goodguy". I would have thought the building plans would have a secondary boat ramp just in case if there is not enough water in the lake. I don't have a boat that meets the 4 stroke requirement, but I have seen some lakes in San Diego that have secondary ramps just because of the water fluctuations from year to year.

And to think that all this money went into funding this project, there should have been some better planning and foresight. I work for a water district and we are constantly going over unforeseeable and trying to eliminate problems that may be a "what if" type scenarios. Example (the big earthquake, making sure there is enough groundwater replenishment, wastewater capacity and growth for it, etc.)

lurk 182
02-10-2009, 11:38 AM
its funny that the article goes on and on about what a "waste" the lake has been lately, but waits until the very last line to mention the fact that the big reason why it has been such a dissapointment is that there's no water in the lake. hello, what good is a lake that's got no water in it. i can't think of one dry lake that has been a good investment for the local community. i'm sure MWD did not play up the fact that water fluctuations could render the lake unuseable within five short years but i'm guessing there were plans to keep it essentially "full" as you would with any project that requires public support. its an awesome fishery and its going to waste because nobody can figure out how to pour another hundred yards of concrete for less than one billion dollars. with the economy and the state budget crisis, this could not have come at a worse time. i don't care if they build a recreational complex or not. there was a line of cars a mile long when the lake opened, why? because people drove from across the country to get a piece of this fishery. they'll still come from miles away if you could just use it for what it was built for. Hemet's in the toilet because of short sighted real estate hype, its got nothing to do with that lake. the only reason anyone would come in there is to fish or skydive. Megan, its lame that they quote you in a way that almost makes it seem like you're another one of the residents who feels ripped off.

ddoskocil
02-10-2009, 11:53 AM
thanks for all the current updates, Megan. It truly is sad that such an awesome fishery is just sitting there. I still do some shore fishing, and an occaissional rental (even though we have a great boat that we can't use). But it would definitely be making a lot more money from boaters with a finished ramp. Thanks to all the workers at Last Chance who continue to give us great advice and great tools to fish with!

Kareem Korn
02-10-2009, 12:12 PM
It's more than just the launch ramp.

Megan has the right idea about going to the city of Hemet. But, I don't think MWD gives a flying turd about Hemet. Every person, every city effected by the lake need to take arms. MWD is a municipality, not a private company. They are run by the public, and if enough of the public voices it might have a better effect.

MAVERICK27
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
I don't know much about the situation, but I do know I want to take my boat there and fish because I cant afford rentals and all.

So, can't we solicit some contractors and/or private money to at LEAST finish the damn boat launch????? That would bring in an obscene amount of revenue if it were completed.....

goodguy
02-10-2009, 01:35 PM
I don't know much about the situation, but I do know I want to take my boat there and fish because I cant afford rentals and all.

So, can't we solicit some contractors and/or private money to at LEAST finish the damn boat launch????? That would bring in an obscene amount of revenue if it were completed.....

Some Quick Crete, some FNN'ers and free gate fee for a few years and we have a launch ramp.. :)

LateFisher
02-10-2009, 01:36 PM

MAVERICK, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,AND DVL IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I BOUGHT MY NEW BOAT. IT SEEMS TO ME THE COST OF ADDING TO THE BOAT RAMP WOULD BE MINIMAL TO A ORGANIZATION AS BIG AS THE MWD. I ASSUME THEY HAVE US WHERE THEY WANT US, AS USAUAL :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

goseango
02-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Why have they not EXTENDED the existing one right now?? If/when the water does rise the ramp would open that much quicker no??
:Angry::Angry:

PHISHnutS
02-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Why have they not EXTENDED the existing one right now?? If/when the water does rise the ramp would open that much quicker no??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

goodguy
02-10-2009, 03:11 PM

That'd make way to much sense!

Bwood
02-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Maybe this is the million dollar question, but why don’t they put more water in the lake? Droughts, there is always be drought in So Cal, that is just the way it is. We live in a freakin desert climate. They should have planned on needing to pump in and buy water. Someone has sold some H2O and is not restocking the shelves.

Atlaua
02-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Why don’t they put more water in the lake?

I agree.

Let's pipe some from Lake Erie. That lake seems to have a lot of extra water.

dodoman
02-10-2009, 04:29 PM
dont know if TRUE or RUMOR.
THERES TALKS about filtering the quagga and zebras out of the colorado river canals ( aquaduct ).

in the mean time, we need heavy snow from the north.
the marina ramp is a long hike uphill, for us smokers.

BassinPLS
02-10-2009, 05:46 PM

Megan went down to the MWD Board Meeting when they were discussing the water level and launch ramp issues. She said MWD had a Bid of $1,500,000.00, (that's $1 1/2 million), for the extension of the launch ramp!!!:EyePop:

BassinPLS

Missing DVL Big Time!

lurk 182
02-10-2009, 06:38 PM
i don't know if that's market price for a launch ramp, but they've got a 2 billion dollar mistake out there without one

TroutOnly
02-10-2009, 07:32 PM
If the mwd wouldnt have blown all there inprovement money on the museum out side the lake they could have a single ramp that went all they way down a real marina facilty and all the other things the lake should have had, ive been to little lakes in the sierras set up better than them ,they blew there wad on a bunch of fossils nobody gives a crap about,i fished there from the first weekend and saw it as the possibility of being the greatest lake in all of southern calif, now its a graveyard,,,,so sad,,,

HuskerRod
02-10-2009, 08:59 PM
"Bunch of fossils nobody gives a crap about?" T.O. you are greatly mistaken. I for one am highly enamored in looking at the fine collection of bones and fossils they collected at the MWD museum. Where else can you go to see fragments of the hind left Ocipital bone of the Mastadon Carkinas. Or the much treasured left rear metacarpal bone of the long since extinct Ociotakinasauras. Plus they have some of the finest examples in all of western Riverside county of the Leopard Tree Frog who at the current level of development in SoCal could very well be extinct in another 10,000 years.

GdHkSet1
02-10-2009, 09:15 PM
I like the cool movie in there too Rod, but I rather be trolling on the west side for some hook jaws, going to miss it for sure but the fishing memories with my family, friends, and FNN will always be there.

BingJr
02-10-2009, 09:28 PM
Put some friggen water in the big damn hole, quagga mussels and all and it will take care of itself.

sansou
02-10-2009, 10:08 PM
It would assume "Priority #1" for MWD is to secure their emergency water reserve (DVL). All other ideas (boat ramps, marinas, parks etc...) is "less than Priority #1" unless there is a 3rd party developer willing to put financially back the projects.

With these assumptions in mind, I am not surprised at all there has been ZERO by way of improvements at recreational improvements at that lake, especially so in these austere financial times and critical drought conditions.

In the meantime, it seems absurd and monetarily foolish to me to be stocking the lake with tailess triploids when clearly the bulk demographic angler who fishes that lake would rather see tailed DFG size trout that can either serve as predator forage or grow to be true holdovers.

Just my 2 cents.

TroutOnly
02-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Rod you have got to kidding,the mwd could gave that stuff to the museum of natural history in downton la and it would have been seen, and that stuff that was here 10 thousand years ago it doesnt matter anymore ,the last time i was at the dvl one of the local channels had add after add trying to get people to go there,ive heard from the guys at dvl its constitly dead,,,,what a waste of money,,,,,,,could have had a ramp a real restroom a cleaning station a cafe with a nice tackle shop a campground for out of towners,they would have been making alot more money than whats happening now,the bass tourament guys must really be loving it ,conserding now the doing evnts at pyramid , and before they hardly ever went there,,,,

pwynn
02-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Amen Bob,
Living in Hemet and going to the town forum meetings, they LIED to us! That is the bottom line.

BassinPLS
02-11-2009, 09:42 AM
It would assume "Priority #1" for MWD is to secure their emergency water reserve (DVL). All other ideas (boat ramps, marinas, parks etc...) is "less than Priority #1" unless there is a 3rd party developer willing to put financially back the projects.

With these assumptions in mind, I am not surprised at all there has been ZERO by way of improvements at recreational improvements at that lake, especially so in these austere financial times and critical drought conditions.

In the meantime, it seems absurd and monetarily foolish to me to be stocking the lake with tailess triploids when clearly the bulk demographic angler who fishes that lake would rather see tailed DFG size trout that can either serve as predator forage or grow to be true holdovers.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree totally with Sansou's assessment of the situation of water level and the launch ramp issue at DVL.

I happen to be in the engineering business and was scheduled to be the project manager on a project to develop the easterly portion of the MWD land at DVL. This project was being proposed in response to a Request for Qualifications published by MWD. The development entity with which I was working consisted of national recognized home builder and a commercial developer. This group was selected by MWD over numerous other respondants and contact negotiations commenced.

The subject land is obviously owned by MWD and one of the issues during the contract negotiation is developing an agreement by which the land ownership would be transferred to the developers and the value to be placed on the land. Land ownership is necessary for the developers to secure financing of the project. The way the agreement was being structured was the developer would do, say $1 million in improvements and they would receive $1 million in land. The agreement feel apart over the negotiation of the unit price for the land. MWD placed a greater value on the land than the financial performa prepared by the developers would support. Perhaps a sign of the spiraling downturn in land values we are all being impacted by.

As mentioned above, MWD's number 1 responsibility to all of the public is the storage and distribution of water to various water agencies for the public use. Recreation is not as high of priority for MWD as the Public Safety, Health and Welfare. I am not trying to defend MWD, I just recognize the reality of the situation. I am Bass Fisherman and bougth a bass boat 3 years ago and miss fishing DVL as much as anyone.

The solution to the launch ramp problem is finding a means to secure the funding necessary to construct the launch ramp extension. I believe there is definitely enough interest on everyone's part to see this happen. The funding is the problem. MWD had a cost estimate of $1 1/2 million to extend the ramp to the ultimately need length / depth.

Perhaps a coalition of private companies, (fishing industry, fisherman, whomever), and MWD could raise the money to make it happen. I just wanted to plant the though for someone with more financial knowledge and expertise than I have to start the ball rounding. There is strength in numbers and we should be able to structure an organization capable of raising a portion of the funds necessary. Perhaps MWD would then contribute the remainder.

Bassin PLS
:Rolls Eyes:

Kareem Korn
02-11-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't think MWD will partner with anyone. They contract work out, but municipalities will not partner. That would give whoever they partner with direct interest in the reservoir and how it's ran.

Bwood
02-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Seems to have really helped the big lakes back east… just a bad idea but I am sure the DVL bass would love them.

lurk 182
02-11-2009, 01:26 PM
gobies? you mean they would help with the quagga issue? i don't think we need to stock anything else in that lake. we need a way to put a boat on it. anybody know a decent crane service?

Bwood
02-11-2009, 01:45 PM
or how about more trout, not only to feed the basses, but also the extra water might help.

DarkShadow
02-11-2009, 01:53 PM
They should build a catapult on the launch ramp itself.

You put your boat on it, and voila. Off you go. You'd be really 'launching' then.

Or, you can rent a boat.

(Although, no lie, the catapult sounds like a lot more fun.)

sweetfish
02-11-2009, 02:05 PM
They should build a catapult on the launch ramp itself.

You put your boat on it, and voila. Off you go. You'd be really 'launching' then.

Or, you can rent a boat.

(Although, no lie, the catapult sounds like a lot more fun.)

Darkshadow,

Congrats. You have just solved the question on the funding for this lake.

$7 entry fee
$3 Fishing Fee
$6 Launching/Boating Fee
$10 Catapult/Thrill fee (To be launch onto the water).

Thats $26 per Boat minimum.

Rod Wynn
02-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I just hope it re-opens for personal watercraft launching during this lifetime and I don't care what it cost..

HuskerRod
02-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Rod you have got to kidding,the mwd could gave that stuff to the museum of natural history in downton la and it would have been seen, and that stuff that was here 10 thousand years ago it doesnt matter anymore ,the last time i was at the dvl one of the local channels had add after add trying to get people to go there,ive heard from the guys at dvl its constitly dead,,,,what a waste of money,,,,,,,could have had a ramp a real restroom a cleaning station a cafe with a nice tackle shop a campground for out of towners,they would have been making alot more money than whats happening now,the bass tourament guys must really be loving it ,conserding now the doing evnts at pyramid , and before they hardly ever went there,,,,

TO,

I was just "joshing" about that museum. That place has been in financial trouble since day one and is about as deserted as the actual Diamond Valley Lake. I can't justify the entrance fee to even go in there one time and I don't know anyone that actually has either. We've sent a few groups of field trip kids to the museum, but never heard any reactionary tales from them. Plus I made up the names of all those dinosaurs that supposedly were on display at the museum. I'm no Paleantologist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!!

TroutOnly
02-11-2009, 08:20 PM
OH MAN ROD YOU GOT ME FEELING LIKE A JACKASS ,YOU HAD ME GOING THERE FOR A FEW MINUTES,I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DINOSAUR DUDE FOR A MINUTE,I WISHED THEY NEVER FOUND THAT STUFF THEN THEY MIGHT HAVE SPENT THE MONEY ON THE INPROVMENTS AT THE LAKE,,,,t/o

bass413
02-11-2009, 10:03 PM
I just hope it re-opens for personal watercraft launching during this lifetime and I don't care what it cost..

"I don't care what it cost."

I've been thinking that for the past 4 months!!! Okay, so the ramp extension should cost roughly 1.5 million??? Is the MWD in no shape to pay for that then turn around and charge $25 for each boat launch? The line to get in that lake would once again be a mile long!! Even at $30 or $40 dollars per boat, the private boaters would undoubtedly return regardless the price, I KNOW I would.

BassinPLS
02-11-2009, 11:26 PM
I was thinking the same thing... increasing the launch fees to pay for the ramp extension.

I was told by someone in the "know" that the original lease agreement between MWD and the boat concessionaire gives the parking fees and launch ramp fees to the concessionaire. I questioned the person that told me this because I found it had to believe. He confirmed that was his understanding; however that lease expires in, (as I recall), March or April. And that arrangement is going to change; which could have significant impact on the current concessionaire, who recently took over.

We will just have to wait and see what happens and dream of the many fantastic days we had when we use to be able to launch at DVL!:Sad:

BassinPLS

MAVERICK27
02-12-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm still stuck on 1.5 million dollars!!! Its concrete for God sakes!!!!! I can build a 6 bedroom 4 bathroom house on that land for 1.5 million. Plus it would have a hell of a view and pool :) Then sell it!!!

LateFisher
02-12-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm still stuck on 1.5 million dollars!!! Its concrete for God sakes!!!!! I can build a 6 bedroom 4 bathroom house on that land for 1.5 million. Plus it would have a hell of a view and pool :) Then sell it!!!

I'M WITH YOU MAV. IT SOUNDS LIKE A BIG BUNCH OF B S TO ME :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

pwynn
02-12-2009, 10:58 AM
that price is BS. The bid they got was before the building crash and at the height of the BOOM. I bet it is half that now. But they choose to throw out that number so WE would understand why they dont do it. They knew about this problem that is why they extended the one lane. OH and the last time the water got low (not this low) it came back up. so they just stuck the money back in their pockets and put their head back in the sand

ghost2uu
02-12-2009, 11:00 AM
From today on I say you all boycott the lake and not go at all even if they allow private launching. That would show them. As for me I will continue to fish from shore with no one around but the largies, smallies, and stripers, all of which I have landed from shore in the past month. Besides the only exercise I ever get is running from the car to my spot once the gate opens.

megan@lastchance
02-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been back on here. I'm happy to see the response this has gotten but one question, has anyone done anything? Meaning calling city officials in Hemet or MWD?? I'm not trying to be rude but basically I think we are at a point where we need to figure out what we can do to be heard. I'm willing to be the starting point for all of it, whether it's petitions, handing out emails and phone #'s to appropriate people that we can contact and be heard. I think everyone agrees that the $ they have to extend is bs but still MWD is not hearing us. I've had several people approach me about doing a petition stating that we the fisherman agree to pay a reasonable fee to pay to have the launch ramp extended. I think that's a start. We all know there is a water situation and that is a completely different subject but if we can at least get the launch ramp extended then it doesn't seem like forever till we can launch again. Let me know what you think.

Megan

LateFisher
02-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been back on here. I'm happy to see the response this has gotten but one question, has anyone done anything? Meaning calling city officials in Hemet or MWD?? I'm not trying to be rude but basically I think we are at a point where we need to figure out what we can do to be heard. I'm willing to be the starting point for all of it, whether it's petitions, handing out emails and phone #'s to appropriate people that we can contact and be heard. I think everyone agrees that the $ they have to extend is bs but still MWD is not hearing us. I've had several people approach me about doing a petition stating that we the fisherman agree to pay a reasonable fee to pay to have the launch ramp extended. I think that's a start. We all know there is a water situation and that is a completely different subject but if we can at least get the launch ramp extended then it doesn't seem like forever till we can launch again. Let me know what you think.

Megan

START THE PETITION I'LL SIGN :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:
# 1. JOHN BERRY........ PHELAN, CA. 92371

pwynn
02-12-2009, 02:05 PM

Megan

Sure i would Sign...
What you really need is someone in our community that can create a website where you can sign a petition online.........
Megan I am affraid nothing is going to matter, they had the time to fix it and as everyone knows they really never wanted the anglers on the lake in the first place..............
but it is worth a shot at this point everthing is ...

lurk 182
02-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Megan I am affraid nothing is going to matter, as everyone knows they really never wanted the anglers on the lake in the first place...............

i was not involved in bass fishing at the time the concessions were being made by MWD, but it seems that recreation was something that they were forced to swallow in order to sell the project to the public. i know that seems to be their general stance on recreation activities overall (i.e. a nice side effect but certainly nothing worth spending money on). in the economic situation we're in, i'm not holding my breath on this one. i think they'd love to have another Lake Matthews. see ya at Casitas. that said, i'll sign whatever you want. maybe somebody can get the local boat retailers and maybe even Bass Pro Shops (somebody with real $, although i heard they're not doing that well either) to get behind this thing. i think it would be hard to for MWD to avoid doing something if we could offer them a new ramp at no cost, but again, in this economy, probably a pipe dream.

dodoman
02-12-2009, 09:11 PM
for those who fishes d.v.l. often , I CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING.
ITS ONE OF THE BEST DAMB LAKE HERE IN CALIFORNIA.

I,LL SIGN!

BassinPLS
02-13-2009, 06:46 AM
Seems to have really helped the big lakes back east… just a bad idea but I am sure the DVL bass would love them.

That's probably not a bad idea, as I have heard they have the mussels in DVL already. 'Was told by someone who's close to what goes on at DVL.

Maybe they don't want the public to know, because they'd then have to stop the BS boat inspections. The ducks and geese will eventually transport the mussels to all of our lakes regardless of boat inspections .:Sad:

Kareem Korn
02-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Well, I can add another thing. I fished there this a.m., there were only four cars upon opening. I fished by the marina until noon and saw one boat rental leave the docks. With this kind of attendance it doesn't help.

Basshole
02-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Well, since it is a public lake, why not tag a special $1.00 one time assesment to every MWD customers bill? I think that would cover the cost for the ramp.

basscaptain
02-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Well, since it is a public lake, why not tag a special $1.00 one time assesment to every MWD customers bill? I think that would cover the cost for the ramp.

There you go!!

I really don't like the IDEA of Me / the Fisher Person Paying more money to have the ramp added on to

I allready Paid for a Pass and only got 6 weeks of use out of it and they have that money and are making money on it. I paid for the USE of a Ramp and they need to fix the 1 they have and ALLREADY GOT THE MONEY for when the lake was beening Built

What they need to do is take there Colo river water and get us back on the water, if not that then they need to do what Scott /BBLbasser said

Sell all that crap thats in that Musem and use that money to finish the ramps and etc

Baja Vinnie
02-16-2009, 05:53 PM
that price is BS. The bid they got was before the building crash and at the height of the BOOM. I bet it is half that now. But they choose to throw out that number so WE would understand why they dont do it. They knew about this problem that is why they extended the one lane. OH and the last time the water got low (not this low) it came back up. so they just stuck the money back in their pockets and put their head back in the sand

ACTUALLY, that price is probably right in the ballpark sir. And there is no one to blame but the people we elected to office!! The MWD contract would most certainly be a prevailing wage Davis/Beacon project. ESPECIALLY if a single tax dollar is involved. Currently, I am paying my roofers on 3 seperate prevailing wage projects between $42.50 and $50.00 per hour. Our government sets the Davis/Beacon pay scale and provisions. NOT the contractors. ADD your mode rate, Ins., material, profit, etc etc etc... you get the point? It adds up quick. A quick example, I just finished my roofing bid for a prevailing wage "Best Buy". The contract amount was pushing $400,000.00!!! FOR A "BEST BUY"!! It's a joke. I could probably do the project for 1/3 the cost. And on top of that I am forced to provide 30% labor from the area code from which the project is being built. AND 10% labor from Disadvantaged people with in 3 miles from the project!! Point being, since the lake WAS built on tax dollars, it'll more than likely take tax dollars to upgrade the marina. 1.5 Mil is not out of the question for a MWD contract government funded. Blame the people ellected to office, not the contractors.

BassinPLS
02-22-2009, 10:04 AM
"WHERE THERE'S A WILL...THERE'S A WAY"!

We just need to put our heads together and find a positive solution.

BassinPLS
:Rolls Eyes:

dwaynesda
02-23-2009, 07:58 AM
The California Dept of Boating and Waterways has money earmarked for this type improvement. This is where the 5 million is coming from for the Shelter Island Launch Ramp improvements in the next couple of years.

Check out their website.

http://www.dbw.ca.gov/Funding/Facilities.aspx#BLFG

I am hoping that the folks at MWD know about this program.

pwynn
02-23-2009, 09:07 AM
ACTUALLY, that price is probably right in the ballpark sir. And there is no one to blame but the people we elected to office!! The MWD contract would most certainly be a prevailing wage Davis/Beacon project. ESPECIALLY if a single tax dollar is involved. Currently, I am paying my roofers on 3 seperate prevailing wage projects between $42.50 and $50.00 per hour. Our government sets the Davis/Beacon pay scale and provisions. NOT the contractors. ADD your mode rate, Ins., material, profit, etc etc etc... you get the point? It adds up quick. A quick example, I just finished my roofing bid for a prevailing wage "Best Buy". The contract amount was pushing $400,000.00!!! FOR A "BEST BUY"!! It's a joke. I could probably do the project for 1/3 the cost. And on top of that I am forced to provide 30% labor from the area code from which the project is being built. AND 10% labor from Disadvantaged people with in 3 miles from the project!! Point being, since the lake WAS built on tax dollars, it'll more than likely take tax dollars to upgrade the marina. 1.5 Mil is not out of the question for a MWD contract government funded. Blame the people ellected to office, not the contractors.

who blamed the contractors? building costs are down and so are material costs. I have 2 general contractors in my van pool and both of them told me that cost should be less....

MAVERICK27
02-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Ok, I give up, i'll pay for the new launch......after I win the Lottery :)