PDA

View Full Version : Arroyo Seco Creek trout!

Eat Sleep Fish
02-09-2009, 07:02 PM
REPORT:
Arroyo Seco Creek is supposed to get a trout planting this week.

QUESTION:
Does anyone live/fish around that area that can please update the board when the planting arrives?

Don't wanna make the trip out there to find out I was a day early. I'd imagine either tomorrow or Wednesday they'll be going in due to the next series of storms on track for this Thursday-Monday.

Thanx in advance.

-ESF

pasadenafishin
02-09-2009, 07:05 PM
ill tell you.. i fish there alot

Eat Sleep Fish
02-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Awesome! Thanx bud.

Slims
02-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Ive never heard of the arroyo seco getting a trout plant? When did that start? Why wouldnt that be on the DFG list of waters not to be stocked? The stocked fish would endanger the ARROYO SECO CREEK CHUB which is why they stopped stocking the san gabriel river. That is annoying.

Eat Sleep Fish
02-09-2009, 09:06 PM
well buddy, that pretty much explains the DFG now don't it. :Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:

tenderloin
02-10-2009, 07:25 AM
Make sure you post it on this board ASAP so your 10,000 other "buddies" that read this site can get up their just after the stocking and all crowd around after the 400 stocked trout. Also be sure you post the exact location of each pool stocked....we wouldn't want anyone having to waste any time looking for the fish.

Eat Sleep Fish
02-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Make sure you post it on this board ASAP so your 10,000 other "buddies" that read this site can get up their just after the stocking and all crowd around after the 400 stocked trout. Also be sure you post the exact location of each pool stocked....we wouldn't want anyone having to waste any time looking for the fish.

...NOT my intentions whatsoever buddy. i just love fishin creeks more than the local lakes and dont wanna make the trip to find out they are stocking the next day. the economy is not too good as of late and every penny on gas counts.

PLUS, ive already arranged for the info to get to me in the form of a PM. has it already arrived? has it not? i know the answer but the entire board doesnt....so HA! there ya go friend. lol. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

i understand your concern man, thats why i arranged for a PM with pasadenafishin. thanx for your heads up and concern though. appreciated.

City Dad
02-10-2009, 12:53 PM

woa, dude... your loin is, like, really tender isn't it? You know, they have stuff at the drug store for that;)

Eat Sleep Fish
02-10-2009, 01:09 PM
woa, dude... your loin is, like, really tender isn't it? You know, they have stuff at the drug store for that;)

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! tooo good dude. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Kokak
02-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Of all the hobbies / sports to have drama...

I would have never believed fishing would, that is until I came to these forums...

:Shocked:

Eat Sleep Fish
02-10-2009, 06:34 PM
serious huh. fishing is supposed to be fun but theres always someone...always.