PDA

View Full Version : Duct saturday evening 2-7 with Khanh

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Hit the duct on Saturday evening with Khanh, rainy stormy weather happenings but we’re like the postmen……..nothing stops us from our appointed rounds… we joined up with 3 other fellow duct friends…

Didn’t turn out to be too bad of weather later on in the evening, rained a little but cleared up after!

Fished it hard for quite a while w/o action until our fellow duct buddy nailed a nice solid fatty….Really nice fish by the way buddy if you see this ! (he can chime in if he chooses to)

I followed suit about 30 minutes later…..Hookup….Peeeeeeel…..let ‘em feel the steel…It’s a good evening to DIE !....It’s a good evening to DIE !

Nice fat toad !!!!!!!!!

KPN Pearl Skinny Shad DEATH !!!!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/kpntrapduct2-7-09.jpg

kpn
02-09-2009, 09:44 AM
I told you I can make you smile when I took that picture :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:. It's a FIRST time in a long time you smile buddy (in the picture).
Good job on the fish :Applause:.

KPN.

HIghwayPig
02-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Outstanding job!!!!!! Nice Stripey!!!!

MAVERICK27
02-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Nice Gary! What part of the duct do you hit? PM me if you can. I am planning on getting some duct time in this year.

Cow Patty
02-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Hey Gary,
You did'nt tell me that your twin brother was in town. Tell Larry thats a nice feesh he has there.
Cow Patty

socalrippin
02-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!

socalrippin
02-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! Its all about the white shad lures and striper at night!!!

spooky007
02-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Nice going again!!! Now all the Hate mail can be directed at you!!!:ROFL:

Al

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Nice going again!!! Now all the Hate mail can be directed at you!!!:ROFL:

Al

I get the hate already...quite often in fact, every month theres a new click of wannabe intelectuals that know allot about reading posts but not about fishing....doesnt make me lose any sleep..

I just go out and fish again...ha ha ha....

while they lose sleep stewing on what to SAY.. next....

I'm out thinking about where I'm gonna SLAY next !

Ohhhh Yeahhhhh!......

thepuma
02-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Dang Gary,
I go on a break for a few weeks and you are tearing the place all up. The fever is too strong in you son.:Twisted:
Congrats on all of da suckas you have been pulling out! Damn! Better get my arse out there!

fish4anything
02-09-2009, 04:21 PM
...must find a reason to call in sick tomorrow...

Nice post, G!

dirty girl
02-09-2009, 05:54 PM
gary! you have a beautiful smile!!! not a bad looking fish, too....

keepin it dirty,
dirty girl

troutdog
02-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Nice job Gary...keep the striper blood flowin!

TD

RamboBoy
02-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Saweeet! Good to see you have a big smile while you were holding a striper.

Rambo

TroutOnly
02-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Nice striper gary, but i think i like the lure better,,,cant wait for the hookup on mine,,im going to keep hitting it till i smoke mr stripey,,,congrats kpn a great lure used by a great fisherman,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-10-2009, 04:00 PM
I told you I can make you smile when I took that picture :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:. It's a FIRST time in a long time you smile buddy (in the picture).
Good job on the fish :Applause:.

KPN.

Too funny Khanh, you know what else is amusing, I think the last time I smiled in a fish pic I was holding up a catch on ur topwater as well…..

Ahhh, no wasting casts…two at a time works just fine !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/kpndoubledoublelmb.jpg

Outstanding job!!!!!! Nice Stripey!!!!
Thanks, I hope I can have a few more days/eve’s like that..

I can only keep trying,
Gary

Nice Gary! What part of the duct do you hit? PM me if you can. I am planning on getting some duct time in this year.

Honestly, Id suggest going to Striper Bills website.

Start studying up spots and their access, especially if it’s going to be later in the year that you mount ur attack, that gives you sufficient time to study up on many zones and methods.

You’ll find a plethora of information available through Bills duct striper site, maps, methods, lures, etc.

It’s all there for the asking

Follow it up with some google earth time…
Couple that with some good ‘ol fashioned “Time on the water” …

That’s really key, the small successes that I’ve had are due to me getting out there and just pounding it and paying my dues and walking some miles…

Good luck buddy,
Gary

Hey Gary,
You did'nt tell me that your twin brother was in town. Tell Larry thats a nice feesh he has there.
Cow Patty

Larry said that it tasted REALLY Goooood ! and he said thank you for the comments..

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! Its all about the white shad lures and striper at night!!!
Night day, doesn’t matter as long as ya slay !…thx !

Dang Gary,
I go on a break for a few weeks and you are tearing the place all up. The fever is too strong in you son.:Twisted:
Congrats on all of da suckas you have been pulling out! Damn! Better get my arse out there!

My midi-cloreans run high !...

I got a feva’
and the only cure is multiple hookups !!!!
Thanks my friend, my miles of shoreline stretches and sore feet have paid off a bit.

Can’t wait for da next kill….sucks about our weather patterns right now…does not make me too happy to know we will be up there in 30 degree weather for a while.

Nail ‘em buddy..
Gary

...must find a reason to call in sick tomorrow...

Nice post, G!

Tell ‘em you got the feva mentioned above : )

Ya cant make it till the cure is administered !

gary! you have a beautiful smile!!! not a bad looking fish, too....

keepin it dirty,
dirty girl
Ha ha ha, funny
Thanks, I don't really smile very often in da pics but I do smile often in other facets of life..

It's funny, I had never noticed before but someone once photographed me during a striper battle.....

In review, I noted myself smiling away like never b4 during that battle...

I guess it's the thrill of the chase and the conquest that pleases me...
After the battle, during the aftermath, the adrenaline rush is over and it's time to bask in the acomplishment, I guess, I'm looking to hookup again !

Thank for da props...
-G

Nice job Gary...keep the striper blood flowin!

TD
Thank you…

I like ta paint the water red

Keep on fishin..

Till I kill ‘em dead !

I’ll try to make the keel

And hear that drag peel

I guess that’s why they call me…….Feelthesteel !

Saweeet! Good to see you have a big smile while you were holding a striper.

Rambo
Thx, it's nice ta have a stripa ta hold for a pic !
Gary

Nice striper gary, but i think i like the lure better,,,cant wait for the hookup on mine,,im going to keep hitting it till i smoke mr stripey,,,congrats kpn a great lure used by a great fisherman,,,,
Thx Uncle Bob, I look forward to seeing ya on a slay soon...

When that does occur....you must eat it's stillbeating heart surgically removed with your teeth….

Then the beer battered fry must follow….maybe a few cold beers for me too while I await your cooking frenzy..

It’s a good day for a slay….always !
Gary

trail blazer
02-10-2009, 09:34 PM
really nice stripe gary
way to stick um

thepuma
02-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Alright Gary. I now know your secret. Why you catch so much! It's not just time and technique.
I found this while doing search for float tubing on You Tube. This may be old news to some, but it's new to me. Thanks for posting this Ray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLO-2UPS2Fg&feature=channel_page

Be sure to check out Ray's entire collection.

Sorry Gary, I had to help spread this fishing tip into the public domain so all the new members can give it a shot.