PDA

View Full Version : Michael Phelps 'Sorry' After Bong Photo

smokinflies
02-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Olympic swimming champion Michael Phelps has acknowledged "regrettable" behavior and "bad judgment" after he was depicted in a photo using a bong.

In a statement released to "The Insider," the swimmer -- who won a record eight gold medals at the Beijing Games -- conceded the authenticity of the exclusive picture published Sunday by the tabloid News of the World. The photo depicted Phelps smoking from a water pipe, commonly referred to as a bong, which is frequently used to smoke marijuana.

Phelps said: "I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."

surfnfish
02-06-2009, 09:56 PM
He's a young guy with a ton of pessure on him. it just sucks that he's in the spotlight too. Sure he made a mistake but everybody needs to lay off him.

olfishergal
02-06-2009, 10:30 PM
OH!!! you mean he's human!!!!...........you're forgiven Mike

Wingnut
02-06-2009, 10:52 PM
I, personally was somewhat disappointed in him. Not so much for the bad judgement, which can be easily forgiven, we were all young once. But for the millions of youngsters all over the world... that looked up to him.

Fishingmonkee
02-06-2009, 11:22 PM
i dont think he choose to be looked up to but it just happened that way cause he achieved his goals and people admire him for it. what he does outside of the pool is his own life, leave it alone. for the public, it only really matters what he does in the pool that we should care about.

GuiltyByAssociation
02-07-2009, 12:03 AM
" i promise i won't get caught next time"...

matt duarte
02-07-2009, 12:06 AM
dont you guys know those are tabacco use only hahaha! who care so he hit the pipe... at least it wasnt a crack pipe or a needle going in his arm... i say no worse than drinking beer or the hard stuff..if anything i think beer will get you a lot more faded than smoking some grass

Skaguy04
02-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Come on! He is 23!
How many 23 year old are there out there that smoke weed, a lot. When I saw the picture I was laughing my *** off (that's my boy Phelps taking a hit) LOL

Lightline
02-07-2009, 09:02 AM
I too was disappointed in him.

I was amazed that he was able to achieve so many medals.

He let down many children that may have seen him as a role model. The ones that looked up to him will say, well Michael Phelps did it, so its no biggy.

Besides letting the children down. He’s a dumb *** for loosing the contracts that he has already lost and for those contracts that he might loose in the future.

With all the money he made, you’d figure he would at least fly to Amsterdam and smoke it there.

Chances like his only come once in a life time.

Would you have done what he done, that is the question and risk all those contracts and the money?

ghetto dad
02-07-2009, 09:05 AM
I too was disappointed in him.

I was amazed that he was able to achieve so many medals.

He let down many children that may have seen him as a role model. The ones that looked up to him will say, well Michael Phelps did it, so its no biggy.

Besides letting the children down. He’s a dumb *** for loosing the contracts that he has already lost and for those contracts that he might loose in the future.

With all the money he made, you’d figure he would at least fly to Amsterdam and smoke it there.

Chances like his only come once in a life time.

Would you have done what he done, that is the question and risk all those contracts and the money?

Maybe it was really good stuff....:ROFL:

GD

THROWBACK RANGER
02-07-2009, 09:20 AM
here's michael phelps new sponsor
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/EL_JEFFE420/images.jpg

ghetto dad
02-07-2009, 09:30 AM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/el_jeffe420/images.jpg

:rofl:

Gd

SQUIRREL
02-07-2009, 10:03 AM
I think clinton opened that door along time a go telling every one its ok if you don't inhale oh don't forget that oral sex is also ok even while your over seeing the United States.

Thanks Andy

Lightline
02-07-2009, 10:22 AM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/EL_JEFFE420/images.jpg

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I guess its not all bad

DarkShadow
02-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Disappointed?!

When I saw the picture, I ran down to my nearest Kinko's and had it blown up to poster size, and put it on my wall in my room next to my Michael Jordan poster.

Man, imagine that guy's lung capacity. You know in that bong hitting circle, you don't want to have your turn after Phelps.

"Yo, bro, let me hit that before Phelpsy does, I didn't get anything last time I went after him."

And this honestly explains his 12,000 calorie diet. Remember his breakfast? Three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelet. One bowl of grits. Three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.

It's not cuz he was expending that many calories.

He just had the munchies.

And parents, if your kids' role models are athletes, you better crack open them Parenting magazines and start readin' up.

mth1997
02-09-2009, 04:10 PM
And parents, if your kids' role models are athletes, you better crack open them Parenting magazines and start readin' up.

hahaha, nice!

You gotta love how fickle we all are. "You're an American hero Michael! You brought us such national pride through your unprecedented olympic success! But now that you're a known pot smoker, well..."

"Truths" or "facts" about marijuana are so convoluted with political garbage or hippy justification that little or no real meaningful research or discussions are even had. Its either "a devil weed used to support terrorists and criminals" or "totally OK bro, its natural." The folks down at UCLA medical conducting research are about the only level-headed unbiased people in the debate. Bless 'em. And Michael Phelps too! Do your thing man.

hughpam
02-09-2009, 04:41 PM
We live in a culture where you can't have a view of right or wrong anymore.

What he did was wrong. We forgive, but it was wrong.

WalePescado
02-10-2009, 09:03 AM
I think he's getting a bad wrap. Now I think he should be a bit ashamed in light of the prior DUI incident, but c'mon. He is a role model, but is not held to the same standards as say a police officer or the damn president.

My advice would be to toke in private or give it up all together man. That stuff makes me P A R A N O I D !!!

City Dad
02-10-2009, 09:38 AM
I just hope this mean an end to the Rosetta Stone ads...

"When I wath getting ready for the Olympicths I needed to learn Chineeth fatht. Thath why I uthed Rotheta Thtone thoftware..."

kpk
02-10-2009, 08:14 PM
The bong was posted on EbAY FOR $ 100,000, S Carolina cops want to bust the seller.

lurk 182
02-10-2009, 09:03 PM
now he's a roll model, what's the big deal? he's certainly no politician, he'd have known to claim that it was a giant tobacco hit he was looking for and in the alternative, he was in BC at the time. he could probably outswim the rest of his competitors with that thing in his mouth, i heard he lost the Wheaties box too but he's still the man. i don't have kids but i'm sure i could figure out a way to explain that the guy's a great athlete but he's got the same wants as any other 23yr old. barry bonds on the other hand, straight cheater.

sansou
02-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Incumbent with actively marketing yourself as a role model (by selling your name/image/persona as Phelps did) is the burden of holding yourself to a higher ethical standard. In addition, you took upon the privilege of representing our great nation.

Therefore, to me, when you later profer the excuse the lame excuse that you are simply acting like any 23 year old...it falls on deaf ears. You failed to live up to your end of the bargain, both financially (to your sponsors) and morally (as a U.S. Olympian).

Phelps, I hope this costs you dearly.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Incumbent with actively marketing yourself as a role model (by selling your name/image/persona as Phelps did) is the burden of holding yourself to a higher ethical standard. In addition, you took upon the privilege of representing our great nation.

Therefore, to me, when you later profer the excuse the lame excuse that you are simply acting like any 23 year old...it falls on deaf ears. You failed to live up to your end of the bargain, both financially (to your sponsors) and morally (as a U.S. Olympian).

you put it in the best words ...i myself hate all drugs and iam against it and alcohol cant stand that stuff i hope it cost him alot of trouble he is looked up to and made the mistake of giving children and young teens the right away and ok to think "oh weed is cool look phelps likes it we should too" haha good job phelps... oh and i love how everyone trys to do the whole weed isnt bad weed isnt bad stop hating "POTHEADS" weed is bad aka ive grown up around crazy sh*T when i was a kid ive seen it all ive seen a guy go nuts from weed and stab another man my friend crashed his car more than once on weed ive seen a friend almost chock to death and have to get oxygen by emts ...thats my :My Two Cents: idc whoever smokes it thats there life just when people get so high and mighty about it saying its not bad really pisses me off sorry :Big Grin:..

ZBA

That Dang Guy
02-11-2009, 12:13 AM
I think he's getting a bad wrap. Now I think he should be a bit ashamed in light of the prior DUI incident, but c'mon. He is a role model, but is not held to the same standards as say a police officer or the damn president.

My advice would be to toke in private or give it up all together man. That stuff makes me P A R A N O I D !!!

LOL. I know some policemen that party heartier than anyone else i know. Those guys work hard and party even harder.

DarkShadow
02-11-2009, 08:23 AM
ive seen it all ive seen a guy go nuts from weed and stab another man

Cuz he probably took his last bag of Doritos.

tacklejunkie
02-11-2009, 09:27 AM
I got my Phelps Frosted Flakes boxes! How much do you think they'll be worth in a few years?
A dimebag? :LOL:

PHISHnutS
02-11-2009, 09:40 AM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e6/Richey2589/StonedCat.jpg

Skyler
02-11-2009, 01:34 PM
ive seen a guy go nuts from weed and stab another man my friend crashed his car more than once on weed ive seen a friend almost chock to death and have to get oxygen by emts
ZBA

Wow. Could you introduce me to their connect? That sounds like some killer stuff.

DS: LMMFAO @ the Doritos!

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Cuz he probably took his last bag of Doritos.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: nice lol

fishindude420
02-11-2009, 07:51 PM
BLAZE IT UP!!!!!!!! :) I dont see how weed is such a bad thing. I understand if ur a role model and kids look up to you thats setting a bad example, but if ur minding ur own business whats the big deal.People think they can judge people by what they do or look down on other people for doing it. i smoke it and im doing great. i have money, a job, and a nice truck.

BassFreak
02-11-2009, 08:34 PM
i say no worse than drinking beer or the hard stuff..if anything i think beer will get you a lot more faded than smoking some grass

Only difference is, alcohol is legal. Weed is not..

BLAZE IT UP!!!!!!!! :) I dont see how weed is such a bad thing. I understand if ur a role model and kids look up to you thats setting a bad example, but if ur minding ur own business whats the big deal.

Now I'm not saying Weed is evil or anything like that. all i am saying is that currently, it is illegal to posses or use weed unless prescribed. much like speeding on the freeway. When you do get caught by the highway patrol, you dont go and say mind your own business.. :Shocked:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-11-2009, 08:48 PM
only difference is, alcohol is legal. Weed is not..

Now i'm not saying weed is evil or anything like that. All i am saying is that currently, it is illegal to posses or use weed unless prescribed. Much like speeding on the freeway. When you do get caught by the highway patrol, you dont go and say mind your own business.. :shocked:

:rofl::rofl:

DarkShadow
02-11-2009, 10:03 PM

Aww cmon, BassFreak.

In the 20s, (i think) alcohol was illegal.

In the 50s, (i think), Winston Churchill became a man to be idolized. He also indulged heavily in alcohol.

Is it ok to say that in the 20s, Winston Churchill would be considered an abhorrent individual? But, since alcohol was legal in the 50s, he'd be considered a role model across the world?

:Smile:

Wingnut
02-11-2009, 10:34 PM
BLAZE IT UP!!!!!!!! :) I dont see how weed is such a bad thing. I understand if ur a role model and kids look up to you thats setting a bad example, but if ur minding ur own business whats the big deal.People think they can judge people by what they do or look down on other people for doing it. i smoke it and im doing great. i have money, a job, and a nice truck.

Blaze it up...? Man, just imagine if you don't touch the stuff.
By now, you'd probably sold your corporation, retired independently wealthy and driving a Ferrari. :ROFL: Just kidding dude, I'm glad you're doing great. :Cool: But then you're still young... hopefully the residual effect won't affect you too much by the time you get to my age. :LOL:

I wish I could agree with you that "weed" is not such a bad thing... but I've seen it ruin too many lives, turn too many friends into enemies, and make strangers out people who otherwise should be friends...

To each his own...

City Dad
02-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Blaze it up...? Man, just imagine if you don't touch the stuff.
By now, you'd probably sold your corporation, retired independently wealthy and driving a Ferrari. :ROFL: Just kidding dude, I'm glad you're doing great. :Cool: But then you're still young... hopefully the residual effect won't affect you too much by the time you get to my age. :LOL:

I wish I could agree with you that "weed" is not such a bad thing... but I've seen it ruin too many lives, turn too many friends into enemies, and make strangers out people who otherwise should be friends...

To each his own...

oh, for crying out loud!!! For the last time, Arthur - I'm not this way because I'm smoking weed... I'm this way because I'm huffing head cement!!!

THROWBACK RANGER
02-12-2009, 10:55 AM

Now I'm not saying Weed is evil or anything like that. all i am saying is that currently, it is illegal to posses or use weed unless prescribed. much like speeding on the freeway. When you do get caught by the highway patrol, you dont go and say mind your own business.. :Shocked:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/EL_JEFFE420/legalizeit.jpg
I WILL ADVERTISE IT!!!
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/EL_JEFFE420/legalizeit2.jpg
MORE IMPORTANTLY!!!
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/EL_JEFFE420/NORML.jpg
FEEL ME?!!!!

THROWBACK RANGER
02-12-2009, 11:04 AM

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/EL_JEFFE420/HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE.jpg
HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE!!!!!!!!!

THROWBACK RANGER
02-12-2009, 11:11 AM
you put it in the best words ...i myself hate all drugs and iam against it and alcohol cant stand that stuff i hope it cost him alot of trouble he is looked up to and made the mistake of giving children and young teens the right away and ok to think "oh weed is cool look phelps likes it we should too" haha good job phelps... oh and i love how everyone trys to do the whole weed isnt bad weed isnt bad stop hating "POTHEADS" weed is bad aka ive grown up around crazy sh*T when i was a kid ive seen it all ive seen a guy go nuts from weed and stab another man my friend crashed his car more than once on weed ive seen a friend almost chock to death and have to get oxygen by emts ...thats my :My Two Cents: idc whoever smokes it thats there life just when people get so high and mighty about it saying its not bad really pisses me off sorry :Big Grin:..

ZBA

HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE!!!!!!

matt duarte
02-12-2009, 12:26 PM
about the ZBA quote above i think your buddy or whoever you were talking about was smoking laced weed...no way in hell will pot make you go crazy if anything you smoke to much you eat and fall asleep... now if your doing cocaine or needles everyday that ill make you crazy... under state law if you have a medical card you can grow and smoke marijuana, now federal law is a lil different they will still bust your butt if cought....

i think smoking is someones choice if they think about it want want to then they will.. i dont think just cause the kids who looked up to him saw him doing it means they will.. i mean i look up to a lot of the guys doing freestyle moto but doesnt mean im going to launch my bike over a 90ft gap...

i think phelps needs to find a new friend cause im pretty sure he wasnt taking that hit for a interview, one of his buddies just made a easy chunk of change sneeking that picture of him...

im all for it puff puff pass!

BassFreak
02-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Aww cmon, BassFreak.

In the 20s, (i think) alcohol was illegal.

In the 50s, (i think), Winston Churchill became a man to be idolized. He also indulged heavily in alcohol.

Is it ok to say that in the 20s, Winston Churchill would be considered an abhorrent individual? But, since alcohol was legal in the 50s, he'd be considered a role model across the world?

:Smile:

LOL, Youre preaching to the Choir here DS.. I actually believe both alcohol and Some drugs like weed for example can be "bad" for you but it can also be useful if partaken "properly". In any case, my only point was that right now, if I were to go into MAgic Johnsons TGIF, theyd react to me differently if I drank a fifth, or lit up a joint.. :ROFL:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 01:09 PM
about the ZBA quote above i think your buddy or whoever you were talking about was smoking laced weed...no way in hell will pot make you go crazy if anything you smoke to much you eat and fall asleep... now if your doing cocaine or needles everyday that ill make you crazy... under state law if you have a medical card you can grow and smoke marijuana, now federal law is a lil different they will still bust your butt if cought....

i think smoking is someones choice if they think about it want want to then they will.. i dont think just cause the kids who looked up to him saw him doing it means they will.. i mean i look up to a lot of the guys doing freestyle moto but doesnt mean im going to launch my bike over a 90ft gap...

i think phelps needs to find a new friend cause im pretty sure he wasnt taking that hit for a interview, one of his buddies just made a easy chunk of change sneeking that picture of him...

....weed can cause many things to happen and it does not have to be laced ...some people and a good percentage cant handle weed and ..quote :Takin in extremely high doses, a toxic psycosis can occur, during this state audio or visual hallucination may occur and can occur: and half the percentage of people that smoke weed that have a medical license have a fake illness or problem just to have a medical license so yeah it is legal when you have a license but its really not cause the person having it has nothing wrong with them. ok and about the motocross thing its not so easy for a kid to get a bike and try to jump a 90ft gap but its way easy for them to try drugs aka the inviroment they are around everyday kids teens and school its just takes a friend to ask that kid hey want to hit this sh*t so its much easier then a 90ft gap.

sansou
02-12-2009, 01:42 PM
HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE!!!!!!!!!

That was a funny Chapelle skit!

But really? I get the "Silky Johnson Player Hater of the Year" just because I am of the opinion someone who represents the United States of America shoulders the burden of being careful with their personal vices?

I could care less what the average 23 year old smokes/injects does in his/her spare time. We all have our vices, some of us handle it responsably, some of us don't....who cares. At issue is the fact that very few of us have had the privilege to represent the United States in such a public fashion....and much like the Clinton-Lewinsky affair, that gives me all the right to pass judgement on my fellow American.

Do I think Phelp's bong photos destroy the U.S. image abroad? Of course not, but in the context of him being an american olympian hero, it certainly doesn't help us keep a clean image.

Like Hughpam stated: "We live in a culture where you can't have a view of right or wrong anymore".....to which I would add: "for fear of being labeled a hater"! :ROFL:

Webfoot
02-12-2009, 02:01 PM
This recent study on Testicular cancer is intriguing .

Maybe he’ll end up a one nut wonder??

Here's a snippet from it:

MONDAY, Feb. 9 (HealthDay News) -- Smoking marijuana over an extended period of time appears to greatly boost a young man's risk for developing a particularly aggressive form of testicular cancer, a new study reveals.

In fact, researchers found that men who smoked marijuana once a week or began to use the substance on a long-term basis while adolescents incurred double the risk for developing the fastest-spreading version of testicular cancer -- nonseminoma, which accounts for about 40 percent of all cases.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 02:36 PM
This recent study on Testicular cancer is intriguing .

Maybe he’ll end up a one nut wonder??

Here's a snippet from it:

MONDAY, Feb. 9 (HealthDay News) -- Smoking marijuana over an extended period of time appears to greatly boost a young man's risk for developing a particularly aggressive form of testicular cancer, a new study reveals.

In fact, researchers found that men who smoked marijuana once a week or began to use the substance on a long-term basis while adolescents incurred double the risk for developing the fastest-spreading version of testicular cancer -- nonseminoma, which accounts for about 40 percent of all cases.

your correct my dad had it but he caught it fast and didnt lose a nut but he was damn close!! hes an everday smoker he puts in 5 hours straight a day no lie !! hes been smoking since he was 13 so eh its his fault if it comes back...i dont support my dad but i love him

City Dad
02-12-2009, 02:50 PM
your correct my dad had it but he caught it fast and didnt lose a nut but he was damn close!! hes an everday smoker he puts in 5 hours straight a day no lie !! hes been smoking since he was 13 so eh its his fault if it comes back...i dont support my dad but i love him

5 hours of weed smoking a day? Which NBA team does he play for?

City Dad
02-12-2009, 02:53 PM
That was a funny Chapelle skit!

But really? I get the "Silky Johnson Player Hater of the Year" just because I am of the opinion someone who represents the United States of America shoulders the burden of being careful with their personal vices?

I could care less what the average 23 year old smokes/injects does in his/her spare time. We all have our vices, some of us handle it responsably, some of us don't....who cares. At issue is the fact that very few of us have had the privilege to represent the United States in such a public fashion....and much like the Clinton-Lewinsky affair, that gives me all the right to pass judgement on my fellow American.

Do I think Phelp's bong photos destroy the U.S. image abroad? Of course not, but in the context of him being an american olympian hero, it certainly doesn't help us keep a clean image.

Like Hughpam stated: "We live in a culture where you can't have a view of right or wrong anymore".....to which I would add: "for fear of being labeled a hater"! :ROFL:

don't fight it, Rich... come join me on Haters' Island... we just put up a statue of Carroll O'Conner...

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 03:18 PM
5 hours of weed smoking a day? Which NBA team does he play for?

he really does thats not a exageration at all.

James343
02-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Disappointed?!

When I saw the picture, I ran down to my nearest Kinko's and had it blown up to poster size, and put it on my wall in my room next to my Michael Jordan poster.

Man, imagine that guy's lung capacity. You know in that bong hitting circle, you don't want to have your turn after Phelps.

"Yo, bro, let me hit that before Phelpsy does, I didn't get anything last time I went after him."

And this honestly explains his 12,000 calorie diet. Remember his breakfast? Three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelet. One bowl of grits. Three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.

It's not cuz he was expending that many calories.

He just had the munchies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...love it

James343
02-12-2009, 03:39 PM

ZBA

People like you that spread non-sense is what pisses me off. Maybe the people you choose to associate with are the problem and not what they are taking. Here let me take a page out of your book I have been around people smoking pot for the last 16 years and never once have I seen one of them "go crazy and stab someone" or wreck their car. Again maybe you should choose friends a little better. To add a little something to that the majority of people that I know that smoke are respected professionals in their field and don't fit the stereotype that people like you like to perpetuate that all potheads are lazy losers. In fact they are quite the opposite.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 03:58 PM
People like you that spread non-sense is what pisses me off. Maybe the people you choose to associate with are the problem and not what they are taking. Here let me take a page out of your book I have been around people smoking pot for the last 16 years and never once have I seen one of them "go crazy and stab someone" or wrap their car again maybe you should choose friends a little better. To add a little something to that the majority of people that I know that smoke are respected professionals in their field and don't fit the stereotype that people like you like to perpetuate that all potheads are lazy losers. in fact they are quite the opposite.

..haha i can careless what happend to the people i talked about. and respected ??? psssh ive never touched drugs alcohol or smoked in mylife and im not saying im better cause of it but i do not need to result in taking a drug to relax myself or feel better ive been through alot of hard sh*t in mylife and im not going to pitty myself and feel sorry for myself and take a drug or drink and for those who have problems such as cancer or something they cant control and have to prescribe to medical weed im all for it. i never said all potheads are lazy or losers??? did i ?? no so dont contradict yourself my dad has been doing it twice as long as you and ive been around it 22 years and seen alot ..AKA when a addict cant feed his addictiton and cant afford what feeds the fire and he is use to smoking everyday his or her temper flares and can result into some bad stuff aka ive seen it in my family theres addiction and just a every now and then smoker...you have your opinion and so do i ive grown up around it and have had alot of hurt cause of it and not having a dad never there and having to learn stuff on my own and care for myself in certain ways.......so in the end WEED can mess a life up or others ....and i will say this again im not against people smoking it or praising it but if its in my family i do have a say.

DarkShadow
02-12-2009, 04:22 PM
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4180/phelpsiesbq8.jpg

fishindude420
02-12-2009, 04:27 PM

HAhahahahahaahahahahaha

City Dad
02-12-2009, 04:32 PM

Holy ****ing ****!!! I always thought people smoked that stuff through their mouth!!!

Wow, ya learn somthing new every day...

HBJapo
02-12-2009, 04:44 PM
And the beat goes on......

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/swimming/news/story?id=3901721

Japo :Envious:

THROWBACK RANGER
02-12-2009, 05:41 PM
about the ZBA quote above i think your buddy or whoever you were talking about was smoking laced weed...no way in hell will pot make you go crazy if anything you smoke to much you eat and fall asleep... now if your doing cocaine or needles everyday that ill make you crazy...

rofl!! right on matt d!!

THROWBACK RANGER
02-12-2009, 05:43 PM

rofl!!!!!!!!

ghetto dad
02-12-2009, 05:43 PM
So, after much thought, I have figured out from this thread who smokes weed and who dont!! :ROFL:

GD

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-12-2009, 06:05 PM
So, after much thought, I have figured out from this thread who smokes weed and who dont!! :ROFL:

GD

haha for reals

THROWBACK RANGER
02-12-2009, 06:08 PM
so, after much thought, i have figured out from this thread who smokes weed and who dont!! :rofl:

Gd

ssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

smokinflies
02-12-2009, 06:23 PM
...ive seen a guy go nuts from weed and stab another man...
ZBA

sounds like it the weed was laced with angel dust or something. remember when "smokey" was smoking with the big boys on the movie friday.

DarkShadow
02-12-2009, 07:29 PM
sounds like it the weed was laced with angel dust or something. remember when "smokey" was smoking with the big boys on the movie friday.

when he ended up in Deebo's chicken coop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UKm6C4EmqI