PDA

View Full Version : Snow for sale!

Ghost
02-05-2009, 09:54 PM
We have a sh*t load of the stuff :Cold Fishing: here in Northern Indiana & Michigan, I can ship as much as you guys in California want! I know I can ship enough snow from Indiana & Michigan to bring the water levels back to normal for DVL & Cachuma Lake...or Perris Lake! :EyePop:

I can also add road killed deer for a nominal fee! You can then show & tell the deer you shot & bagged...but it would be hard to explain the Michelin tire markings on it's arse! :LOL:

Name your price, I'll accept paypal, but add the 4% paypal fee! :Neener Neener:

Sheesh, that stupd ground hog saw its shadow, now we won't see green earth till late March or hopefully April... :Bawling: :Angry:

I'm ready to MOVE back home...Southern California! :Guns: :Death2Above:

muskyman
02-06-2009, 12:37 AM
dude you can send all the snow my way. I wish I had the lake effect snow you guys have - my snowmobile runs much better on snow / ice than concrete !!!! All in all it has not been all that bad though this winter. But we could sure use another foot of snow if you ask me !

Nessie Hunter
02-06-2009, 08:04 AM
Dave, your one sick puppy & a cold M F....:ROFL:

Gino, Come on home brotha.. We have a few bass with your name on them...

Ricky-Ray
02-06-2009, 12:48 PM
How much for just the deer????? :)

Fishtaco
02-06-2009, 06:55 PM
I'll trade you some Unibutter for it.......

Ambassadorhawg
02-08-2009, 08:57 AM
I will build a canal half way to you if you will build one half way to me. Then we could melt the snow, channel it to So Cal and fill up our miserably low lakes!

Fastfish
02-08-2009, 09:20 AM
I know we need the stuff but I got waaay too much of it around my house @ Big Bear don't you dare send us anymore.

Fastfish