PDA

View Full Version : The duct last night

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Hit the duct last evening with KPN and Hiro.

Khanh got hooked up but lost the fish unfortunately, after a 30 or more second battle.

I got hooked up twice and had 1 break me off on 15lb seaguar and the other got off as soon as I hooked it…

Dayam....those fish have "Smoked me" too many times now !

The KPN white Skinny shad was appealing to them last night

MUST return sooner than later to demonstrate to those beasties that defeat is …“UNACEPPTABLE!”

And a good “KILLING” must occur…

It’s a good day/night to die mr Stripey ! it’s a good day to die…

The saga continues…”I’ll be back !” (Terminator !)
Gary

kpn
02-05-2009, 11:42 AM
I could not sleep well when I got home buddy......
Are you ready for another round of revenge :Wink: ???

KPN.

Lipripper93561
02-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Any mail order sites for the KPN lures, I saw the website, and very nice looking lures, hand made, by locals, in America, catch fish, how can you go wrong? The site said they are available at a few tackle shops, but none of those shops have a mail order website. Let me know how I can get a few. Thanks.

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Any mail order sites for the KPN lures, I saw the website, and very nice looking lures, hand made, by locals, in America, catch fish, how can you go wrong? The site said they are available at a few tackle shops, but none of those shops have a mail order website. Let me know how I can get a few. Thanks.

You can Contact Khanh here on FNN if you like....PM him....he lives in reseda so it's local too.

Be carefull though when running 'em...be sure to use decent lb test....those toads have been smokin my 15 lb seaguar ! (some of the strongest line I've found yet)

I could not sleep well when I got home buddy......
Are you ready for another round of revenge :Wink: ???

KPN.

YES !.....I'm ready to KEEEEEEL !

basscatcher
02-05-2009, 05:37 PM
sorry to hear about that gary hope you do better next time. nice to see a report from you to.

God BLess

basscatcher

DKCbassman
02-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Stripers are a challenge. That's why we love em. KPN lures smoking right now.....PM sent.

GeordyBass
02-05-2009, 06:02 PM

kpn is a mad genius!:LOL:
He does some quality lures and he makes them ALL himself at his house.He's a very smart guy and all his lures work great!!!I bet he'll ship them but you'll have to pay the shipping charges,but well worth it.The prices are well worth it and I'd say that they are still low because of all the work he puts in them.I'd recommend his lures to anyone.:Wink:

karlow
02-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Too bad Gary, next time!
Hey next time give me an invite.
I have only fished the duct once near Taft.
Have rod can travel, have no idea where to go!

KP

Seng90806
02-05-2009, 11:37 PM
kill all stripers!!! you must return soon and show them who's boss :LOL:

StriperEye
02-05-2009, 11:52 PM
Hey Gary, we met about a year and a half ago at the upper lake on west ramp side on rocks. You showed me how to "stitch" and were a very nice guy. Never got to thank you for the tips and info for this site. Your the one that got me on FNN..Anyways Thanks for being such a cool person. Sorry for not bringing them in, but at least you guys are getting slammed!! Next time Khanh..you will get them!! As soon as I can get to your place im there! Thanks for the report and hope to fish with either of you guys soon..Take care. Frank

spooky007
02-06-2009, 05:54 AM
That sucks!!! Lost fish action is better then no action!!

LateFisher
02-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Gary, i'm sure you and Khanh will slay them next time out you usually do:Angry:. Anyway too Lipripper 93561 you won't find a better lure at a better price from a better GUY than Khanh @ KPN LURES and thats a fact !!!!!!!

Lipripper93561
02-06-2009, 04:10 PM
I'll hit him up, no problem paying for shipping, nothing is free. Dang, busting you off on 15 Seagaur. I used to use strictly supelines for the duct, but had been skunked the last few months, now switched to mono, getting them, but busting off. Has anyone successfully used superlines in the duct. Some new lines are claiming to be translucent like mono, but I have yet to pick some up.