PDA

View Full Version : 2/4/09 ALMOST LIVE! sarl

RobMoney
02-05-2009, 12:25 AM
What up FNN...long time no post...decided to hit up SARL...for the 2nd time...with my brother in law.

Got to the lake around 6:45pm...saw about 3 people lined up for them lightning trout tomorrow AM...(GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE WAITING)

We hit the far end of La Palma, for the first hour for no love what so over....ventured over to the boat docks, again, for no love. For the next 2 and a half hours, we tried the corner, by the pipes (which by the way were NOT FLOWING) Saw 3 people in the area, who said they had a couple fish.

I threw some char with gravy...farmed 2 (had the bell....no bobber)too hard headed to switch it up....my brother in law was thowing rainbow PB with no scent....10 FEET OUT!!!!

First...a baby, only about 14 inches long.
His 2nd. 30 min later...a nice fatty about 3lb (according to the zebco "deliar")

11oclock came, and it was time for us to head home. Some guys fishing next to us caught another 3 pounder, and were gracious enough to donate, since I was keeping ours.

all in all....good trip. managed to get a couple bites for my 2nd time there(so i was satisfied) and we killed a bottle of JD.

Looking forward to the next night trip....once the crowd dies down again.

Edit*************Update
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/RoBMoNeY/SARLtrout1-1.jpg

troutdog
02-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Bullets_Full and I missed you out there tonight....we fished 3 pipes and later moved to Chris's pond. We got 5 between us and missed a few more, thanks for the post and info. Hopefully photobucket is back up soon and we can see that bad boy you got! Glad to see you back on the board.

TD

the fish taco
02-05-2009, 07:29 AM
Bullets_Full and I missed you out there tonight....we fished 3 pipes and later moved to Chris's pond. We got 5 between us and missed a few more, thanks for the post and info. Hopefully photobucket is back up soon and we can see that bad boy you got! Glad to see you back on the board.

TD

thanks for the invite *****!!!!!

fishndrinknsmokin
02-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Sounds like a good night out. Definitely beats the TV that I was watching last night :LOL: Good luck next time out and hopefully you'll have tight lines and full stringers for your next SARL visit.

Peace out....FDS

saintarv
02-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Good job on a few hours of fishing. Can't wait for the pics. :LOL:

TD went to SARL? :Shocked:

RobMoney
02-05-2009, 09:25 AM

TD

Thanks dude, good to be back...I wish we would have started over there to begin with. Im not too familiar with that place, and there is only so much "reading" you can do.

We were thinking about heading to chris's pond, but most our action was late in the session, plus we got there late.

troutdog
02-05-2009, 10:56 PM
thanks for the invite *****!!!!!

You told me you were no longer fishing weekdays :Confused:....I will be sending email blasts whenever I go fishing from now on so as to not offend anyone :ROFL:

Good job on a few hours of fishing. Can't wait for the pics. :LOL:

TD went to SARL? :Shocked:

It is indeed true...Bullets and I even chanted your screen name while staring at the Levitz sign.

TD