PDA

View Full Version : Live! Corona lightning trout opening wed/thurs...

Git R Done
02-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Ok here come another live update frm corona lake. I arrived at 1710 and was 1st in line. Approx. 45mins and 5 sliver bullets later a r.v. Pulls up. Wind is picking a little up due to the rain that is coming. Stopped in the tackle shop & they told me that a few were caught today...truck should be here around 1am or so. I'll advise. Just opened my 1.75lt bottle of jentleman jack. (dont worry nes. Hntr. I wont be driving anywhere...) Setting up the grill & thought of the FFN. I'll let ppl know how the vehicle line is every so ofter. Git R Done!

lilmystery246
02-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Ok here come another live update frm corona lake. I arrived at 1710 and was 1st in line. Approx. 45mins and 5 sliver bullets later a r.v. Pulls up. Wind is picking a little up due to the rain that is coming. Stopped in the tackle shop & they told me that a few were caught today...truck should be here around 1am or so. I'll advise. Just opened my 1.75lt bottle of jentleman jack. (dont worry nes. Hntr. I wont be driving anywhere...) Setting up the grill & thought of the FFN. I'll let ppl know how the vehicle line is every so ofter. Git R Done!

so they stocked already?

sansou
02-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Good luck out there Git R Done!

Git R Done
02-04-2009, 07:29 PM
thanks sansou. Been a while since i saw u & I dont care what ppl say about u ur a good guy. No they haven't stocked yet but when I see the truck I'll post it. So far 6 silver bullets, 2 shots of gentleman jack, & 2 gj w/coke. GIT R DONE!!!

Git R Done
02-04-2009, 07:30 PM
thanks sansou. Been a while since i saw u & I dont care what ppl say about u ur a good guy. No they haven't stocked yet but when I see the truck I'll post it. So far 6 silver bullets, 2 shots of gentleman jack, & 2 gj w/coke. GIT R DONE!!!

lilmystery246
02-04-2009, 07:42 PM
No they haven't stocked yet but when I see the truck I'll post it.

tha thanks =] good luck to u =]

sansou
02-04-2009, 07:49 PM

:ROFL:

At that rate of consumption, your not gonna make it till midnight before you poop your pants....oh wait, I take that back.....you make Nicholas Cage in "Leaving Las Vegas" look like a mormon!

Tight lines and looking forward to the report!

Git R Done
02-04-2009, 07:58 PM
thanks u 2 lil guy. Hey i rembr that movie. 2 bad ur not here i brought some extra pineapple juice 2 take home...=) dont 4 get a brought my grill & 6lbs of chicken/meat. Im good 2 go. Hope ur doing well man. Maybe I can tag-a-long on 1 of ur saltwater adventures someday...shoot i hope i dont go in my pants. Didnt bring diapers this time...

Git R Done
02-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Ok so far no other vehicles have entered the line...but the truck is en route...per the lake staff. I will stay awake no matter how drunk i am 2 let fnn know if it comes thru. GIT R DONE!

Manny
02-04-2009, 09:32 PM
I should drive 10 minutes down the fwy and get a shot of the jack..:LOL: Have fun tomorrow. Hope you brought the aspirin.

Git R Done
02-04-2009, 11:05 PM
I should drive 10 minutes down the fwy and get a shot of the jack..:LOL: Have fun tomorrow. Hope you brought the aspirin.
if u get down here...it would b my pleasure. I'll b waiting 4 u........

Git R Done
02-04-2009, 11:59 PM
ok so its approx 12am or so...i dont know. Im feeling good lol. So far there are 4 vehicles behind me. The stock truck hasn't arrived yet but i will post when it does. Just finished grilling my asada...& OMG it tastes 2 good. If any ffn'ers come down ill b by the dam. GIT R DONE!

RobMoney
02-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Was that you, that we pulled up to around 7 and said "are they open???"

we were confused about the line, realizing shortly after the stupid question we asked, that they were planting lightning trout.

Good luck!

troutdog
02-05-2009, 11:08 PM
So did the truck ever make it?

TD

goseango
02-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Forget the truck, did GIT R DONE make it.....:ROFL:

Git R Done
02-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Yes i did make it and the bottle was finished lol! :Big Smile: Ok heres a late quick report...first of all sorry i didnt come thru live frm the lake had a lil too much as sansou stated but i did manage to stay up all night.:Food:the truck did arrive at approx 1am. i hit the dam in the early morning and did excellent. caught my limit by 745. :Worship:
i sill hung around for a lil while to bbq since I couldnt really drive. I helped a couple ppl near by me catch some. The bite was something else. When you caught a lightning trout 3 to 4 followed the 1 you were farming to shore. It was pretty cool seeing the yellow trout follow eachother. They did fight great and it looks like many were stocked. But as to the rep. of the fish a lot of ppl showed up. If you check the webcam frm corona you'll see what im talking about. i caught all my fish a short distance frm shore. all were on nightcrawlers. If i left out any feel free to ask away...here's the end to the great day.

troutdog
02-07-2009, 03:09 PM
WTG on the lightning limits and not passing out :LOL:

TD

Git R Done
02-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Thanks TD. it was a challenge...

CASTAWAY
02-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Wow nice! That's a lot of lightning. Got to pick up some crawlers.....:Cool:

calico killer kevin
02-07-2009, 06:40 PM
SWEET! Did you try dropshotting or any lures? Any big ones?

fishndrinknsmokin
02-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Good job AGAIN on the trout slayage!

Git R Done
02-08-2009, 04:42 PM
i was using a powermouse set-up. gulp power eggs orange and yellow. my buddy was using pb gulp rbw. i didnt see ppl around me catch any on lures. i was way to lazy to try...