PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin stamped

fishermanwife
02-04-2009, 06:31 PM
This would be pretty awesome to experience.. But, in the back of my mind I would wonder... "Gee, I wonder what they are swimming away from?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBGdpHxtAEI

really_drunk
02-04-2009, 06:41 PM
that was awesome!!!...imagine sittin there as they passed by... epic!!

olfishergal
02-04-2009, 06:48 PM
If you go out ot channel Islands, pods winter there and you can see 500-1000 dolphins come at you and swim/jump alongside your boat. Really cool and amazing experience. This was just this past December.
OFG

really_drunk
02-04-2009, 06:57 PM
i think 1 of the 'fins let off a stink bomb like in junior high :ROFL:

Ronira
02-05-2009, 06:35 AM
This would be pretty awesome to experience.. But, in the back of my mind I would wonder... "Gee, I wonder what they are swimming away from?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBGdpHxtAEI
I think they are running to something rather than away, maybe herding baitfish. Awesome

tucunare
02-05-2009, 08:07 AM
Based on the title, I thought this was about another stamp for your fishing license for dolphins... then I heard the guy say "stampede"... Now I get it!! I'm easily confused. :Confused::Wink:

sansou
02-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Based on the title, I thought this was about another stamp for your fishing license for dolphins... then I heard the guy say "stampede"... Now I get it!! I'm easily confused. :Confused::Wink:

stampede

Same here....except I was expecting to see a navy ship's props run over a dolphin or something...

DarkShadow
02-05-2009, 08:51 AM
stampede

Same here....except I was expecting to see a navy ship's props run over a dolphin or something...

Or to see SeaWorld employees branding dolphins like cowboys do cattle.

fishermanwife
02-05-2009, 10:40 AM
stampede

Hey I thought it was stampedE, but when I saw it on yahoo it was spelled stamped, so I second guessed my self and went for the youtube spelling. oops!! :Razz: