PDA

View Full Version : Bass club

BKULIN
02-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Hey guys, I am new on these forums. I was wondering if anyone knows of a local bass club around the temecula,murrieta area? I am wanting to start getting some exp. in tournament fishing. Thanks

Ambassadorhawg
02-04-2009, 08:51 PM
You live near Lake Perris and Diamond valley Lake. Both of those are very popular for bass turneys which should kick into gear very soon.

Contact American Bass Association, Western Outdoor News and West Coast bass to start for info on bass tourneys, finding a partner or club info.

Hope this helps,
'hawg

Rob D
02-05-2009, 02:19 PM
call last chance bait and tackle. They are a board sponsor and I believe they host a inland bass club's meetings there.

WARRIORMIKE
02-07-2009, 03:42 AM
call last chance bait and tackle. They are a board sponsor and I believe they host a inland bass club's meetings there.

Hey remember that club you were in and those two jerks came by and killed your bite :ROFL::ROFL: :Angry:

Inland Empire Bassmaster meets up the first Mondays of the month. Last meeting they had Art Berry come by and do a presentation on swimbaits :Big Grin:

Meeting is at 7pm at the Sizzler in Norco on 2nd and Hamner. Hope to see you there!!!