PDA

View Full Version : Native Sun Sunday 2/7/09 Rain or Shine

Bradakas
02-03-2009, 09:35 PM
I'll be taking advantage of that "recession Sunday 2 for 1 Special" on the Native Sun with my dad. I'm hoping to take a swing at those big grumpy bass. I really hope we get enough people to go out. I heard no boats went out today (wed). See you guys there!

smitty99
02-06-2009, 10:10 AM
I may join in. Whats the going rate? Where can I get the info?

It leaves out of Long Beach???

smitty99
02-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Nevermind, found the info. Checking with some buddies to see who I can round up.

ghetto dad
02-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Hey bro, just thought I would let you know, so that you can make other plans, the Native is cancelling for the weekend...if you need me to point you in the right direction on where to fish, pm me please....

GD

Bradakas
02-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Hey bro, just thought I would let you know, so that you can make other plans, the Native is cancelling for the weekend...if you need me to point you in the right direction on where to fish, pm me please....

GD

But but but...it was my only day to fish for the next 6 months :Crying:

jk. Can I get a rain check on the 2 for 1 special? :Wink: Bummer what other boats are running?

ghetto dad
02-06-2009, 01:03 PM
But but but...it was my only day to fish for the next 6 months :Crying:

jk. Can I get a rain check on the 2 for 1 special? :Wink: Bummer what other boats are running?

its not 2 for 1 anymore....its buy TWO, get ONE free....no rain checks!! :Big Grin:

GD
check ure pm