PDA

View Full Version : Super Perris Sunday 2/1

FireMhan
02-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Hello all,

Fist time poster, long time reader. I love when you guys include pics of your trips and also include tips and tricks. I am an avid fresh water fisherman, and have recently got my 2 girls involved with it too. It really is good quality time!

We made it to Perris this Sunday, and although we only got 3 small stockers it was a good time. We even caught a tagged fish and I got some pictures of them all. Just thought I would share with the guys that have helped me for the past year or so. All caught on inflated night crawlers, and all released. I kept the tag to send to DFG. Made it to DVL a couple of weeks ago and was shocked that just last year I had my boat in an area I got to walk into...the water is looooow.

Hope to get out to Perris more often before the crowds come. Anyone know of other Inland Empire spots? I hit up Lake Hemet, DVL, Perris, Jenks, BBL, and Santa Ana River pretty often, but just don't like crowded fishing. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

WJC71
02-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Welcome aboard
Great 1st post....... keep 'um coming

basscatcher
02-03-2009, 07:19 PM
good job with the fish. Welcome to the board.

God Bless

basscatcher

Seng90806
02-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Nice going out there...now send that in and cash in :LOL:

Fresh H2O Bill
02-04-2009, 06:03 AM
Welcome to the board. Thanks for the post and keep 'em coming. Nice to see the girls want to be out there with Dad. Great times and something they will remember for life.

Bill

Matthew 4:19

matt duarte
02-04-2009, 08:20 AM
nice dude! and welcome to FNN i always fish perris,dvl,skinner ect just look for a dude with shaggy long hair and its proly me haha nice going on the fishes! awesome you caught a tagged fish, from shore even!