PDA

View Full Version : pudd 2/3 lunchtime skunk

partsguy
02-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Needed some time on the water even though it was more like time on the shore. Work the east shore for 45 mins, using ds robo. No love just one tap for nada. The water was up, stained, visibility was like 1.5ft.

basscatcher
02-03-2009, 07:17 PM
the bite is slow very slow I am starting to think how the spawn season, its going to be a hard one the bite has been dead i haven't seen it this dead in a long time.

God Bless

basscatcher

PureAle
02-03-2009, 08:08 PM
was there today, water level was up since the last time Ive been there. big skunk for me.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
02-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Dont you guys feel like the lone ranger. I havent even been able to catch even a dam trout. Havent had a hit for over a month working on the bass.it seems like about this time of the year ,we always think because its slow there might not be a good spawn .then right at the peak ,of our impataince ,the pudd starts to abound with life. I cant wit till march to make up for these skunk sessions..

a biley
02-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Dont you guys feel like the lone ranger. I havent even been able to catch even a dam trout. Havent had a hit for over a month working on the bass.it seems like about this time of the year ,we always think because its slow there might not be a good spawn .then right at the peak ,of our impataince ,the pudd starts to abound with life. I cant wit till march to make up for these skunk sessions..

i'll be there with you for sure

partsguy
02-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Went to eastshore to meet up PMB Mike for his crucial ds rod. Decided to bring out my gear and work a robo like a jerkbait. Didnt get anything. One trout was caught on the pier from one of the local. Thanks for the rod mike, my cousin loved it.

i'll be there with you for sure
I'll be their too.

HEMAN
02-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Went to eastshore to meet up PMB Mike for his crucial ds rod. Decided to bring out my gear and work a robo like a jerkbait. Didnt get anything. One trout was caught on the pier from one of the local. Thanks for the rod mike, my cousin loved it.

I'll be their too.

thanks for the phn call jerk!! :Angry:haha..
i was feeling sick.. now i know why...

partsguy
02-05-2009, 02:06 PM
thanks for the phn call jerk!! :Angry:haha..
i was feeling sick.. now i know why...

i made it up, called you on the robo fx's.:ROFL:

HEMAN
02-05-2009, 02:51 PM
i made it up, called you on the robo fx's.:ROFL:

i guess.. but that just means i have 26 extra bags of robos now.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
02-06-2009, 07:21 AM
After you left my ocean float with the night crawler set up when down real slow . I thougt i was snagged then it swam in the wrong direction ,i set the hook on the noodle rod (dont like gut hooking my girls at the pudd) it was a fiesty little 1 lb speciman.i finally broke the skunk .i didnt care how small the bass was, but it made my day. Nice seeing you out there. See you all soon...... Mike the pmb.....

basscatcher
02-06-2009, 07:54 AM
man mike you always end up with a fish thier. good job i can't wait for the spawn but it will be a hard year.

God Bless

basscatcher

partsguy
02-06-2009, 02:39 PM
After you left my ocean float with the night crawler set up when down real slow . I thougt i was snagged then it swam in the wrong direction ,i set the hook on the noodle rod (dont like gut hooking my girls at the pudd) it was a fiesty little 1 lb speciman.i finally broke the skunk .i didnt care how small the bass was, but it made my day. Nice seeing you out there. See you all soon...... Mike the pmb.....

I think it was my lucky $$$$, i want it back.:Wink: