PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Fishing Lures On Clearance

Ghost
02-02-2009, 07:42 PM
NONE OF THESE WERE OVER $2.50, SCOUTS HONOR!!!!

That's what I NEED to tell the wife! And to think the wife sent me there to buy milk...Gotta MAN UP & tell her that I "spent" a "little" more than groceries...this is going to be a little "uncomfortable"...I "hope" she understands that all these lures were over half off...oh this is going to be "uncomfortable"...I don't believe in the bait monkey, I own up to bad judgement & walking inside Walmart when they have fishing stuff on clearance! Most of this stuff I wouldn't have bought even if I've seen them on the shelves, but at $0.75-2.50 ea; what fisherman in their right mind would pass up deals like this???

http://www.myfishingpictures.com/data/537/lures2.jpg

calico killer kevin
02-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Whore...:LOL:

HBJapo
02-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Nice shite! What's the worst that can happen? 2 black eyes?

Japo :Envious:

BassMasterson
02-03-2009, 12:03 PM
dude... Im heading to walmart as we speak! Thanks for the head up...

sonarbp
02-03-2009, 12:52 PM
dude... Im heading to walmart as we speak! Thanks for the head up...

Just to let you know....I have been to 8 Walmarts in the last two weeks looking at the tackle and every walmart has different stuff on clearance. You might want to check out a few of them!!

sonarbp

BassMasterson
02-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Yeah Im a sales rep, and I have to call on various Wallmarts throughout L A, so I just hit one up in Palmdale... Got some good stuff, but none of it was really on clearance! clerk said there have been a lot of lurkers buying out our lures! haha We should keep this on the DL, don't wanna blow this spot! -J/K

MAVERICK27
02-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Score!!!!! My walmart had sick deals too, looks like I need to go see what else they have :)

The Angler
02-03-2009, 10:27 PM
damn i just hit the lotto at wally world i got like 20 Lucky craft Cranks/plugs/swimbaits for 1.50 Each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was some dude who got about 4 spools of maxima ultra green for 20 bucks !!! i tried to plea to give one up to me and he said "dude im sett for the next year sorry"

I would have bought more but my girl was trippin im defintly going back tomarrow to clean house.:Twisted:

olfishergal
02-03-2009, 10:46 PM
went to my wallyworld...they didn't have squat that I would spend $ on.....OFG :Evil:

Zombie Bass ATTACK
02-03-2009, 11:06 PM
those strike king pure poison chatter baits are sick!! good score

fish_sauce
02-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Just to let you know....I have been to 8 Walmarts in the last two weeks looking at the tackle and every walmart has different stuff on clearance. You might want to check out a few of them!!

sonarbp

I knew i wasn't the only one who have this problem!!! :ROFL:

The trend that i've noticed is that deep sea/ saltwater lures are more abundant in the Inland Empire Walmarts, and trout/freshwater lures are more abundant in the OC Walmarts. I cleaned out my local Walmart of all their clearanced Braid, Williamson, and Rapala saltwater lures-- $3.50 a pop when they're normally $7-$12. Also, it may be helpful to note that not all clearanced items are placed on the clearance section. I've found a lot of good deals on items that would normally be missed had i not match up their SKU's with the clearance tags. Happy Hunting! :Wink:

Bradakas
02-04-2009, 11:53 AM
+1 I've been two different stores. One had more fresh water stuff and the other was primarily salt.

PureAle
02-05-2009, 11:32 AM
those arkie grubs are killa, wait till spring comes :)

tpfishnfool
02-05-2009, 01:06 PM
whore...:lol:

hahahahahaha