PDA

View Full Version : For all of you Steeler Fans

Stormcrow
02-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Now, before I say this to you guys who are "die hard" Steeler fans I want you to know I am NOT a Cardinal fan. I am, however, a huge fan of Kurt Warner.

I hate to tell you this, I know your team won the game, I know you have your 6 rings. I know you were probably Niner fans in the 80s, Cowboy fans in the 90's and Patriot fans after Year 2K. But hey: The CARDINALS GAVE THE GAME AWAY. Truly, the Steelers were lucky to get off the field with any pubic hair left. In a strange world, where one game wins it all, lies the falacy that was Superbowl 43.

The Cardinals are simply a better team and would BEAT the Steelers 9 out of every 10 games. It just so happens that they Cards GAVE it away last night.

So dont go parading around this last ring too much. Im sure Mike Tomlin has some stained underwear once Fitzy outran (and I mean simply outran) your vaunted defense on that deep slant to take the lead. By the way, this is the same defense that gave up 400+ (yes thats 400+!!!) passing yards to a 38 year old QB.

Still a Charger fan...See you next year!

tracker13
02-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Here We Go, I told myself I wouldn't drop down to the level of a BITTER wanna be sports analyst, but if you insist on hating, then at least get your facts straight:

I think the one that most fuels your post would be this: 11/16/08 PIT def S.D
11-10 and then 01/11/09 PIT def S.D 35-24 to send their sorry a**** home for good. I guess that was luck too...

And then there's this:

PITTSBURG allowed 13.9 pts a game san diego allowed 21.7
PITTSBURG allowed 237.2 yds a game san diego allowed 349.9 :EyePop:
PITTSBURG allowed 80.3 rush yds san diego allowed 102.6
PITTSBURG allowed 156.9 yds passing san diego allowed 247.4

That's why we're having a parade tommorrow and the chargers are probably attending one up in the bay area.:Sissy Fight:

Bottom line is this: There is no LUCK involved in what those guy's did, which was battle their a**** off for 60 MINUTES of every game this year. If it would have been another team that beat your chargers, you would have been putting them down for their hard work and efforts too. It's sad that you can't give credit where credit is due, and have too use that childish addage about LUCK! You show me what part of that game was LUCK other than the pass Ben threw that was batted up in the air, and came down right in the hands of a Cardinal.

This was by no means an attempt to start a war of words, but if your gonna spew
crap like that, You're gonna have to do better than that!!

That's for the only real Nation THE STEELER NATION / Best NFL team with the best FANS:Beer Toast:

Stormcrow
02-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Here We Go, I told myself I wouldn't drop down to the level of a BITTER wanna be sports analyst, but if you insist on hating, then at least get your facts straight:

I think the one that most fuels your post would be this: 11/16/08 PIT def S.D
11-10 and then 01/11/09 PIT def S.D 35-24 to send their sorry a**** home for good. I guess that was luck too...

And then there's this:

PITTSBURG allowed 13.9 pts a game san diego allowed 21.7
PITTSBURG allowed 237.2 yds a game san diego allowed 349.9 :EyePop:
PITTSBURG allowed 80.3 rush yds san diego allowed 102.6
PITTSBURG allowed 156.9 yds passing san diego allowed 247.4

That's why we're having a parade tommorrow and the chargers are probably attending one up in the bay area.:Sissy Fight:

Bottom line is this: There is no LUCK involved in what those guy's did, which was battle their a**** off for 60 MINUTES of every game this year. If it would have been another team that beat your chargers, you would have been putting them down for their hard work and efforts too. It's sad that you can't give credit where credit is due, and have too use that childish addage about LUCK! You show me what part of that game was LUCK other than the pass Ben threw that was batted up in the air, and came down right in the hands of a Cardinal.

This was by no means an attempt to start a war of words, but if your gonna spew
crap like that, You're gonna have to do better than that!!

That's for the only real Nation THE STEELER NATION / Best NFL team with the best FANS:Beer Toast:

Oh Im not bitter, like I said, Im not a Cardinal fan. As far as me bieng a wannabe sports analyst, Im not, Im a teacher. But I have more football experience than I care to share with you here. :Wink:

The Steeler defense was ranked number one in all the categories you mentioned. But, their performance last night was poor. Be honest, you havent even acknowledged the fact that Warner torched you and your lousy *** east coast team last night. What were Taylor and Polamalu doing when Fitzy was putting into another gear? I bet youre a USC fan too. Of course, you were probably a UCLA fan in the 90's when SC lost 9 straight to them right? I thought so...

Ha, you might call what I say "crap" but the truth is that was what your boy Tomlin was doing finding himself down 3 with 2 minutes to play to a team that hasnt won a championship in 64 years. I might be a wannabe but hey, I was lowering the cap on fools and learning a 240 play college playbook when you were trying to find the right pole for you college pole vault tryout. I know good football, and the Steelers did JUST ENOUGH to win. I wouldnt be too proud. At least it was entertaining. Holmes made a great, Ben made 2 VERY KEY first downs after nearly bieng sacked TWICE. Gotta hand it to em.

Oh, lets not forget the game of 1/11/09 when the Steelers allowed 24 points from a 1/4 strength Chargers team. I forgot that. Im looking forward to next year when the Chargers are healthy. :Envious:

So call me bitter, yes, I was rooting for the Cards

tracker13
02-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Its Allllll Goooooood, Like I said, no harm intended. That would be cool if they came back to beautiful San Diego (love it down there) Last time was a couple years ago on a Mon. Night. Remember? Maybe a Tailgate get together:Beer Toast: Travis

Stormcrow
02-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Its Allllll Goooooood, Like I said, no harm intended. That would be cool if they came back to beautiful San Diego (love it down there) Last time was a couple years ago on a Mon. Night. Remember? Maybe a Tailgate get together:Beer Toast: Travis

:Neener Neener:

If what I hear is right I wont have to drive to SD to see the Chargers, they might be coming HERE! Then you could see the Steel Curtain in your own back yard

tracker13
02-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Wtf???????????????

sweetfish
02-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I agree with you Storm. The Steelers' Defense got owned in the 4th quarter and should have loss. But you have to give Ben some credit for evading 3 Cardinal defenders for a possible sack and make a completion to Holmes. That was the start of their final drive besides the holding call. The Cards gave the game away and what the heck was Warner doing when he was about to get sacked on their last play. His time clock was going off to get rid of the ball, but instead he held on too long and got it stripped.

Congrats Tracker. The defense for the Steelers was awesome all season and deserved the win. However, next year is a different story and I will be always saying wait until next year until my Chargers due finally pull out a championship.

Japo do you want to join in?

samgann93
02-02-2009, 05:09 PM
the game was much closer than i thought it was gonna be. im a steelers fan but the cardinals showed up. over the better team wins.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!! =]

Hitts0n
02-02-2009, 05:35 PM
lma000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!! !!:ROFL::ROFL:

:Sissy Fight::Sissy Fight::Sissy Fight:

HBJapo
02-03-2009, 09:26 AM
I agree with you Storm. The Steelers' Defense got owned in the 4th quarter and should have loss. But you have to give Ben some credit for evading 3 Cardinal defenders for a possible sack and make a completion to Holmes. That was the start of their final drive besides the holding call. The Cards gave the game away and what the heck was Warner doing when he was about to get sacked on their last play. His time clock was going off to get rid of the ball, but instead he held on too long and got it stripped.

Congrats Tracker. The defense for the Steelers was awesome all season and deserved the win. However, next year is a different story and I will be always saying wait until next year until my Chargers due finally pull out a championship.

Japo do you want to join in?

Sweetfish is all over it. S.D. will come back strong next year. Give the Steelers props, they worked hard all season for the victory. Props to HittsOn, too, that's one die hard fan there. Enjoy it Hitts, because Sweetfish, Stormcrow, and I will be doing that victory dance next year.

Damn, next season seems so far away!

Chargers vs Vikings in the bowl next year (that's for you TM65 :Cool:). You heard it here first!

Japo :Envious:

Hitts0n
02-03-2009, 11:14 AM
I think New England will take it next year!