PDA

View Full Version : Striper Bowl Tough Day

RIVERALLEY
02-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Me And Fishstix and one friend had a total of 4 bites and I dont think they were striper. This was my first time out on my new engine and my boat was still not running correct why cant this mechanic get this boat dialed in:Sad:!!!! Im happy I joined this sight and I hope I can meet all of you good luck and catch the biggg ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Twisted:

kpn
02-02-2009, 10:03 AM
RR,
I was nice seeing you guys out there on the water. Yes! It was a tough day out there. Too bod you guys did not stay for the raffle & the concert :LOL:. It fun!

KPN.

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-02-2009, 02:34 PM
It's ashamed you left before the after fishing festivities began...

Welcome abourd and dont feel bad about getting the skunk, though I hate them it is part of fishing and happens to us all from time to time...

Keep at it, sooner than later a big ol striper will hit the deck for you....

This event is great, it will be better and better each year !

Gary

smalweld
02-02-2009, 03:30 PM
We got the skunk also but got to meet lots of cool people. Wound up being a fun day and we were able to learn that we suck at striper fishing!!! We will keep at it to get a little bit better, just will have to wait until the striper start biting again.

Sean

fishfinder
02-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the board, and i hope your next report is ifor every-one in your boat. i will see you out on the water in march. hooo hoo ican hardly wait.