PDA

View Full Version : Jurupa 2/1/09

Team Santana
02-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Me and my lil bro decided to go to jurupa today.

Got there at 10ish and left at 2:30ish, just in time to catch the superbowl game!

Was told that back was stocked friday and front was stocked monday, so we parked and tried the back 1st. Score =

Lil bro 1 Me 0

Then went to the front and it was a tight race! After about 2 hours

Lil bro 3 Me 4

Then I went on a killer streak cause when the wind picked up I moved spots and BAM

Lil Bro 3 Me 7

After a little more while it was....

Lil bro 3 Me 10

My bro started complaining at about 2 O' Clock,cause he couldnt get a fish to stick and i was nailin them two feet away from him..

But........

He got some fish crack from that guy that is always there and OMG he started killing them rediculously!!!!!

Lil Bro 10 Me 11

At 2:30 he was up...

Lil bro 12 Me 11

Then..... tick....tick BAM Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BROWNIE!!!!!!

Lil bro 12 Me 12

We called it a day and it was a tie....So the fishing info.

Tackle- Dropshot power worm and crack :ROFL: (which i refused to use)

Size and Fate- Biggest rainbow for me today went about 3.5lbs and Biggest brown was about 1.5lbs... My bro about 2.5....ALL FISH C&R

Type- Brown trout are there!!!! I caught my first brown... About half of the fish were browns...They look soo kool :Cool: and their teeth are huge And your average stocked rainbow were the other half.

Sorry no pics... just another thing to carry, all i carry is my pole and a lil tin container that contains power worms, weights, hooks, and mini-jigs...

Hope you enjoyed this post, and hope I got everything, If you have any questions shoot me a PM

Manny
02-01-2009, 09:42 PM
DAMM dude, I was there yesterday and didn't do that good at all. Were you at "THE SPOT"? Was it crowded? It was packed on Saturday and the fish crack dude wasnt there.

The Angler
02-01-2009, 10:54 PM
damn i was gonna head out there today myself before the game but didnt. Some friends came over and we drank till about 8:00a.m. so i was ****** wasted & tired woke back up in time to catch the game.

Was there alot of people there today?

Team Santana
02-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Ya there was quite a bit of people in the front lake, and a couple in the back. It's all good though, I jig so I walk around, there is something wrong with me if I have a bait pole in the water haha

The Angler
02-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Haha well i finally got My license today and got the Second rod stamp just for Bait & wait while i try with my lures. I dont know whats going on with me over there i know the lake like the back of my hand and since november i havent caught anything there with lures. It most defintly was cause of my 8LB test though. So when u go u mainly drop-shot? What kind of luers u use ? I mainly fish with Kastmasters,Bouyants,Rooster tails,spinners,?