PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Commercial during the Superbowl

WARRIORMIKE
02-01-2009, 08:53 PM
I like the E-Trade one with the kid. Also the movie previews for GiJoe and Transformers 2

Troutman65
02-01-2009, 08:58 PM
There were a few that I liked. The one with the greese monkies, the Dritos one , the bud light one , The preview for that NBC TV show that had John Elway in it and a couple more.:LOL:

lalo56
02-01-2009, 09:00 PM
The doritos one is the one that made me laugh a bit.

WARRIORMIKE
02-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Some of the Budweiser commercials were kind of lame though, very disappointed on those :Confused:

basscatcher
02-01-2009, 09:14 PM
i was disapointed this year not many funny ones but the game made up for it. the doritos snowglobe was funny.

God Bless

basscatcher

Trout Nine
02-01-2009, 10:06 PM
I would have to say the one with the kids!

This years commercials were weak!

Troutman65
02-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Oh yeah, I really liked the Bridgestone " moon Dancers" The one where there moon buggy gets its tires and rims stolen .

troutdog
02-02-2009, 01:57 AM
The Ed McMahon/MC Hammer Cash4gold commercial was "interesting", especially when Ed started talking about his gold hip replacement? :Shocked:

The Troy Polamalu Coke zero commercial was a good parody of the original and the Sobe commercial with Ray Lewis dancing with the Monsters Inc. characters was cool in 3D.

'JACK' getting hit by a bus was outrageous :ROFL:

TD

Nessie Hunter
02-02-2009, 07:37 AM
I would also have to say the Etrade kid (he always cracks me up) in the Golf skit with the older guy... :ROFL::ROFL:

Some of the others mentioned also... But overall it was a little disappointing this year..

TAMPA, Fla.--NBC has announced that it has sold all of its available ad spots for the network's Super Bowl telecast Sunday.

The network generated a record $206 million in advertising revenue for the game telecast and $261 million for the entire day, NBC announced.

$261 Million?? Not a bad days work!!!!!!!!!!!

That 4th qtr was a real cliff hanger man.. I was on the edge of my seat..:EyePop:

SoCalGuy7
02-02-2009, 07:49 AM
The E-trade one with his friend that was singing....:LOL:
And gotta go with cash 4 gold was funny! Usually they are so serious!

calico killer kevin
02-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Doritos were good.
Jack getting hit was good.
Transformers was good.
Cash4gold was gay.
The rest were weak.

Oh, I did like the one where the confident kid buys the car:
At the age of three, (NAME) successfully negotiated a better bed time....
In fourth grade, (NAME) went up to a much older girl and gave her his phone
number and said call me...She did...
After high school he applied to Princeton University...As the Dean...
Forgot the last part, but it was pretty good.