PDA

View Full Version : ESPN boat....

GeordyBass
02-01-2009, 05:19 PM
my 14' flatbottom boat is gonna be on ESPN in an FLW Outdoors bass fishing commercial featuring "Chad Moore"....Idk who he is???lol....in a few months my flatbottom is gonna be famous...lol...Yama,Lizzay,and TRD are gonna $h!t themselves.....lololol....

BIGRED KILLA
02-01-2009, 06:07 PM
What is it about is there going be a new flat bottom bass boat and a old one.lol jk

Bigred

GeordyBass
02-01-2009, 06:20 PM
What is it about is there going be a new flat bottom bass boat and a old one.lol jk

Bigred

you bastard....lol....It's gonna be that FLW pro in the boat....i'll post a pic of the boat....not gonna spoil the whole commercial...haha....

TRDEXPERT
02-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Thats pretty cool. What boat.?>Is it the one you bought for 500?? or is it the one on the picture with all the grafitti in the backround..

GeordyBass
02-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Thats pretty cool. What boat.?>Is it the one you bought for 500?? or is it the one on the picture with all the grafitti in the backround..
i buy too many boats for that price lol...Its a 14' aluminum boat...Whats cool is,the boat fit their exact dimensions for the commercial...and they are gonna fully rebuild the boat so it can fit the pro well...:Shocked::Big Grin:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/thebassmaster818/22-1.jpg

(i took the pic at the studio):Wink:

BIGRED KILLA
02-02-2009, 09:04 PM
i buy too many boats for that price lol...Its a 14' aluminum boat...Whats cool is,the boat fit their exact dimensions for the commercial...and they are gonna fully rebuild the boat so it can fit the pro well...:Shocked::Big Grin:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/thebassmaster818/22-1.jpg

(i took the pic at the studio):Wink:

When you say they are going to rebuild it do you mean they will give it back after they Ghetto pimp the **** out of with all new stuff that would be sick.?

Bigred

GeordyBass
02-02-2009, 09:15 PM
When you say they are going to rebuild it do you mean they will give it back after they Ghetto pimp the **** out of with all new stuff that would be sick.?

Bigredi wish!lol...they're gonna paint it all green and re-carpet the whole thing!lol....eh,i'm saving $$ and making $$ too...lol...BIGGREEN STAR...:Twisted:

TRDEXPERT
02-02-2009, 09:16 PM
How did they choose ur boat? was a contest??

TRDEXPERT
02-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Are they filming in Pacoima?

GeordyBass
02-02-2009, 09:33 PM
How did they choose ur boat? was a contest??

IDK?I guess they saw it on craigslist...lol....
Are they filming in Pacoima?

no,it is in hollywood....close to hollywood blvd. and santa monica blvd....

GeordyBass
02-06-2009, 08:27 PM
I just picked it up from the studio and the dude that's gonna be in my boat is called "Ish Monroe"....at least he's pretty well known!!!!lol....In a few days i'll post picks of the commercial....

Santa Fe Eric
02-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Ish Monroe was on last season's Utimate Match Fishing. He seemed like a cool dude.
Keep us posted!

GeordyBass
02-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Ish Monroe was on last season's Utimate Match Fishing. He seemed like a cool dude.
Keep us posted!cool...I'm just waiting for the promoter guy to send me some pictures of the filming and the date it's gonna air!:Cool:

BIGRED KILLA
02-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Hey did you tell espn that you are a pro bass fisherman and your name on here was Bassmaster and you know how to thread a night crawler on.=)

Bigred

GeordyBass
02-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey did you tell espn that you are a pro bass fisherman and your name on here was Bassmaster and you know how to thread a night crawler on.=)

Bigred
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Artificials brotha...:Cool:

lizzay
02-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Nice going bud! That's a nice looking boat.

GeordyBass
02-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Nice going bud! That's a nice looking boat.thanks bro!Whats cool is this boat is free to me now!ESPN paid me what I paid for this boat!This is gonna be my DVL and bay boat,,,i have a 9.9 mercury 4stroke for it too...also a fishfinder and a bow mount trolling motor for it...I'll try to put some pics when my damn computer starts working right and when i have it rigged up and ready to go!

It has a crack that needs to be welded or jb welded...I'll put a thread up on a new product for welding aluminum boats at home!:Big Grin: