PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Bay Seabass

bbc
01-31-2009, 08:53 AM
In between the bad weather. The Seabass bite has been good.

Ifishtoolittle
01-31-2009, 10:44 AM
Any pics?

Troutman65
01-31-2009, 10:07 PM
You fishing in Japan? Would love to see some pics. of your fishing.

chivo
02-05-2009, 07:35 AM
yeah like to see some pics. or at least a good story or something.

Vman
02-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Had a Japanese girlfriend a while back. Went to Japan to visit her and her uncle was an avid LMB fisherman.

He took me fishing for seabass and it was so cool. We used typical bass gear and jerk bait. Their seabass looks like a cross between a snook and a white seabass. They tend to hang out around docks and anchored ships around the bay.

Anyway, they are as abundant there as halibuts are here. But they are very pretty looking fish and strikes like a bass.

sansou
02-05-2009, 10:24 AM

Awesome report!

Tolstoy, is that you? :Wink:

SOSO
02-05-2009, 03:41 PM

Great report!! Reading it, i felt like i was there.

bbc
02-06-2009, 02:02 AM
BBC is Tim from Redondo. Woody's Brother. BBC stands for Big Bear City. Yeah Cali. I dropped my first post here after slayin bows at the Lake back in 2005. I did stay up there all last Summer it was nice to do that. Good to see you Luke, Hoser and that one girl. Well, I am still in Yokosuka Japan. There is one Seabass pic in my album section in member profile. I caught fish that day on "Capt. Phill's Custom Fishing Rods" 21 foot Yamaha "Hitomi". We were trolling K-Ten's and Rapala X-Raps. Basically the same thing all year long. Mahi, YFT and small YT's in the Summer and Seabass the rest of the time. Phill did catch a nice Striped Marlin in a skiff last year. That pic is on the web somewhere. The Fishing Show is in Yokohama next week. I can't go again this year. I'll be in Guam. It's a family trip...so just a lil fishin.

JESSEJAMES
02-06-2009, 05:37 PM
japan ownes!

Eat Sleep Fish
02-10-2009, 12:54 PM
now wouldnt that be a treat. tokyo seabass....FRESH! makin me hungry dude