PDA

View Full Version : Ninja

THROWBACK RANGER
01-30-2009, 09:55 PM
i've read in a few reports of "ninja fishing",most of them taking place during daylight hours. if you really think about it ninja's never attack or let themselves be spotted during the day but at night it was on!!!game over!!! does anybody agree with me??i not bad mouthing anybodys report or anything like that, i'm just a little confused about the whole topic and wanna get it straight. what do you think???

FishEye
01-31-2009, 12:31 AM
does anybody really care?

HEMAN
01-31-2009, 01:05 AM
does anybody really care?

haha good point...

just cause its daylight.. doesnt mean people can see you... maybe those are the best times? when no one is home? etc...

Ambassadorhawg
01-31-2009, 09:04 AM
"Ninja" has been expanded to include the definition of being in a place you should not be at any time of the day...

BanginBob
01-31-2009, 10:26 AM
BB on the wire;

I would stick to say "Ninja" fishing shoudl be at night; You kreep in the shadows of the dark, you move with the wind in black, and you run like hell when the 5.0 pops the light and the ghetto bird is chasing you with a light!

BanginBob

PHISHnutS
01-31-2009, 12:50 PM
It just sounds better than saying poaching :LOL:

DropShotMan
01-31-2009, 01:11 PM
well as a regular at ninja fishing it really depends on the location of the lake or pond or whatever it may be that your fishing, what i mean is if you have to sneak in or watch out for rangers or its gated or has signs then calling it ninja during the day or at night is ok (remember this is what i think) so night fishing in a housing complex or in a lake surrounded by houses or is a golf course where you have to go at night to fish it while ppl are sleeping or not working that is real ninja fishing, but if your fishing a lake at night that you regularly can fish durning the day thats not ninja fishing

i guess you can say if your breaking the law i.e. trespassing at night then your ninja fishing

again this is what i think and im not going to argue about it, i dont care if you dont like ppl doing it cuz im going to do it wether i get caught or not.

thanks
DropShotMan

DKCbassman
01-31-2009, 01:31 PM
Posts no pics, reports, etc. Ninja's are stealth day or night.

DropShotMan
01-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Posts no pics, reports, etc. Ninja's are stealth day or night.

and thats why i dont post on here anymore about ninja fishing, to much drama

DKCbassman
01-31-2009, 02:03 PM
It's a joke man, Ninja can be whatever you want to call it. I was not serious. Are you saying that you are now a quiet Ninja? Kind of hard to understand which way you are going on this. BTW, I don't do all the Ninja Shizz, I just fish. Whether or not you can see me is a different story.

DropShotMan
01-31-2009, 03:57 PM
It's a joke man, Ninja can be whatever you want to call it. I was not serious. Are you saying that you are now a quiet Ninja? Kind of hard to understand which way you are going on this. BTW, I don't do all the Ninja Shizz, I just fish. Whether or not you can see me is a different story.

haha well i dont post on here about it anymore cuz last time i did it was like 20 pages of ppl crying about how its illegal, so yes now im a quiet ninja to fnn, hope that explains it

WARRIORMIKE
01-31-2009, 05:31 PM
BB on the wire;

I would stick to say "Ninja" fishing shoudl be at night; You kreep in the shadows of the dark, you move with the wind in black, and you run like hell when the 5.0 pops the light and the ghetto bird is chasing you with a light!

BanginBob

Stick to the "Dark Shadow" :Cool:

FishEye
01-31-2009, 06:37 PM
posting a report and pics of your "ninja" fishing trip is straight up retarded.

DKCbassman
01-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Cool, we are on the same page. Bump "DarkShadow"

CASTAWAY
01-31-2009, 06:46 PM
If you fish SARL, Corona Lake, Irvine Lake, Hespera Lake after they close, is that ninja fishing?(not recommended) I think the correct answer is yes... never mind... please continue with your ninjaing...