PDA

View Full Version : Perris on Tuesday the 27th

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
01-30-2009, 05:34 AM
Went to Perris on tuesday with long time client Stewart and his parents that were visiting from Colorado. We had a blast casting ice jigs and drop shot. Great place to go for the numbers. I will post the pics in a few.

Art Berry

socalrippin
01-30-2009, 07:42 AM
wtg bro!!! keep them perris bass active! i really need to get my boat out there to get on some fish. been trying from shore here and there for nada.

whats an ice jig look like? i need to save up the cash to pay you to teach me how to pull "numbers" out of perris this time of year... again wtg bro!

lets see them pics!!! pics pics pics!!!!

matt duarte
01-30-2009, 08:31 AM
bryan bryan bryan how can you not know what a ice jig is....and you call your self a fisherman hahaha... its like a led jig that resembles a bait fish or whatever and it had a single hook,one comming out of the tail end and once comming out of the nose end..ment for vertical jiging thru bait balls and what not....

cant wait for the pix art! perris has been tuff for us latley with all this damn cold weather...plus my BROTHER IN LAW! COUGH COUGH socalrippin hasnt finished his boat yet haha get on it dude!