PDA

View Full Version : Another Giant For My Client!

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
01-30-2009, 05:30 AM
What a smash fest it was for my clients Willie and Don at dvl today. We threw nothing but the big baits all day and had great success. Our biggest of the day was caught by Willie and was just over 10lbs and engulfed the swimbait! Several others in the 5 to 7lb range. All in all today couldn't have gone any better. We had lots of of fun fishing stories and another giant for my client. I will get the pics up in a few as I am trying to play catch up on my reports for the week.

Bass Wishes,

Art Berry

matt duarte
01-30-2009, 08:34 AM
right on art! cant wait to see the pix...im always shoring it at dvl tossin big baits with no luck haha defently need a boat...again nice job on gettin your clients on some monster fish!

MAVERICK27
01-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Great job Art! I'm still using a ton of tips I learned from you! I have some swim baits now, so I need to return to DVL!!! See ya out there!

HBJapo
01-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Nice work Art. You definitely are the king of the big fish! Can't wait for the pics.

Japo :Envious:

snag
01-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Way to go out there Art!

Just a walk in the park for you though, LOL

Looking forward to the pics.

hookup
01-30-2009, 08:43 PM
hey art good job out there i just wanted to get your opinion on which low profile baitcaster i should get for swimbait fishing. i was thinking about getting the curado 300e with 6:31 gear ratio and 15 pounds of drag or the 200e with a 7:01 gear ratio with 11 pounds of drag . which one do you think i should get. ill probley mostly be throwing the tt, punker, and maybe some hudd 5's with. once again great job out and it would be great if you could help me out

a biley
01-30-2009, 10:16 PM
hey art good job out there i just wanted to get your opinion on which low profile baitcaster i should get for swimbait fishing. i was thinking about getting the curado 300e with 6:31 gear ratio and 15 pounds of drag or the 200e with a 7:01 gear ratio with 11 pounds of drag . which one do you think i should get. ill probley mostly be throwing the tt, punker, and maybe some hudd 5's with. once again great job out and it would be great if you could help me out

300e. more line capacity

adambasser
02-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Better for casting, and has a stronger drag for the bigger plugs. Swimbaits don't need to go lightning fast.

mobilereef
02-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Are you the guide I have been seeing there in the mornings in line with the Red Ranger jacket on? I will say hi next time...

Chris
Phenix Pro Staff

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
02-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the mssg and yes thats me and feel free to come up and say hi anytime in line or on the lake. Bass Wishes, Art