PDA

View Full Version : fnf has big fish 14 to 20lbs all day long

jerkittony
01-29-2009, 11:45 PM
4 '' jerkit's all day long there was 12 of us we had 35+ fish at 14 to 20 +lbs my best all time was today 5 fish on 2lb's test at 85 lb's no bs waiting 4 photos .i had 9 today all over 16lbs to 20lbs there was all big fish all day .. :Angry: and by the way fnf is now taking new members act ...fast ..... this yr fnf will have a state rec... 27 +lbs all rt u know....this post is fnf telling u this ok if u can see u there ..jerkit tony

jbassc
01-29-2009, 11:56 PM
4 '' jerkit's all day long there was 12 of us we had 35+ fish at 14 to 20 +lbs my best all time was today 5 fish at 85 lb's no bs waiting 4 photos i had 9 today all over 16lbs to 20lbs there was all big fish all day .. :Angry: and by the way fnf is now taking new members act ...fast ..... this yr fnf will have a state rec... 27 +lbs all rt u know....

Whats up tony jerkit its carlos i was over at fin and feather on tuesday for the boat inspection so you broke your old record huh!i.I bought some jerkits from you pm me the best colors that were hitting for you in prefish.

troutdog
01-30-2009, 12:43 AM
This thread is "calling all Pirates...calling all Pirates" :LOL:

Photos are going to be epic!

TD

shy_boxer
01-30-2009, 03:55 AM
Epic day....wow. How does one join this Fin N Feather? I am totally down to catch some gigantic trout. Thanks for the report. I can't wait to see the pics.

chansen49
01-30-2009, 07:58 AM
palmdale residents cost like a grand and non residents are more..

Not exact tho..

chris

MarkyMark
01-30-2009, 08:18 AM
Tony's DA MAN...WOW!!

I probably won't make Saturday's opening but I'm off till Wednesday:LOL::LOL:

If anyone is thinking about joining..do it now!!

They lost a lot of members due to the economy.. Initiation fee is $420 plus yearly dues based if your a Palmdale, Antelope Valley, or LA resident (190, 220, or 400 dollars, I think) call 661-947-2884 for more info

MM

SurfSpot
01-30-2009, 08:33 AM
The fees are $961 for non residents and $265 every year after the first, so its not the bad of a deal after the first year. It is well worth 5 fish 85lbs, nice catch my brother. Were the jerk lures, rapalas? I know rapala has a jerk it lure I have a few. Were you using a boat? How long does trout season last? Do they stock big ones like that all year? I'm asking so many questions, because i am getting a membership. Thanks for your insight Tony. Thanks Man! Later Daniel

MAVERICK27
01-30-2009, 09:44 AM
What the hell is FNF? Join what??????

troutdog
01-30-2009, 09:50 AM
What the hell is FNF? Join what??????

Fin and feather in Palmdale...its a small private lake requiring membership dues. Its off the 14 just past the 138, you can see it from the freeway.

TD

BassMasterson
01-30-2009, 10:06 AM
is that the res. lake next to the big power windmil thing right off the freeway near the turn out? Thats a lot of freaking money... and to me personally... knowing what you are paying for the lake, it kinda cheapens the catch. But congrats on the catch, and good luck to all you out there! have fun, and if you have a free guest pass and a spot on your boat, hit me up!

HANG'IN ONE
01-30-2009, 10:13 AM
I thought our sport was called "FISHING" not cathing.
I'll save my money & continue to "FISH".

Tight lines!

FishermanStu
01-30-2009, 10:52 AM
is jerkit tony the guy who sells the jerk it lures at the swap meet?

jbassc
01-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Epic day....wow. How does one join this Fin N Feather? I am totally down to catch some gigantic trout. Thanks for the report. I can't wait to see the pics.

Giant trout and(GIANT BASS).

fishrdi30
01-30-2009, 11:27 AM
So looks like this year they finally decided to plant bigger fish - last year was all small fish, but great fishing never the less!

I would love to see some pictures?????

fishrdi30
01-30-2009, 11:31 AM
:0)123456789

beware
01-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Fin and feather in Palmdale...its a small private lake requiring membership dues. Its off the 14 just past the 138, you can see it from the freeway.

TD
How small is small? Are we talking Irvine small or Santa Ana small? Do they allow private boats?

slief
01-30-2009, 12:24 PM
How small is small? Are we talking Irvine small or Santa Ana small? Do they allow private boats?

The lake is 1.05 miles (1.69 km) in diameter at it's greatest point (northwest to southeast), by 0.54 miles (0.87 km) in width (southwest to northeast). The lake has a surface area of 0.916 mi². (1.47km²) or 586.3 acres and contains 2 small islands.

It is a pretty small lake. They do allow private boats on the lake as long as they belong to a member and accompanied by that member. Due to the muscle issues, they are implementing a pretty vigorous inspection program that incorperates a quarentine time of 10-30 days to insure the muscles are not introduced to the lake.

jbassc
01-30-2009, 12:25 PM

Its a lttle bigger than santa ana rivers in not 100 percent,As for boats thats all there is private owned boats no rentals if your a member your allowed to leave your boat there the whole season and the off season as well but do to the quagga mussel there getting a little strict about what boats go in the water since fin and feather is palmdales drinking water theres alot of rules to follow.

beware
01-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Its a lttle bigger than santa ana rivers in not 100 percent,As for boats thats all there is private owned boats no rentals if your a member your allowed to leave your boat there the whole season and the off season as well but do to the quagga mussel there getting a little strict about what boats go in the water since fin and feather is palmdales drinking water theres alot of rules to follow.

Thanks for the info...

MAVERICK27
01-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Sounds like fantastic fishing, but I can't afford it, plus I agree...makes for less excitement when you land that DD trout at a more diffucult lake to fish....where are the pics? ;)

DccFISHerMan
01-30-2009, 02:30 PM
sounds like some expensive fun... wheres the pics?

shy_boxer
01-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Yeah for the non palmdale resident 9 bills is too much for me. Plus Palmdale is a little too far for me to drive. Damn!!! Any FNF members want to adopt me! LOL

basscatcher
01-30-2009, 03:37 PM
hey tony

i bought your bait a couple months ago and man its like no other nice bait and report.

God BLess

basscatcher

INDOANGLER2
01-30-2009, 03:47 PM
is jerkit tony the guy who sells the jerk it lures at the swap meet?

No thats Joe, he is the guy that makes them. Toni is his sales rep.

FishermanStu
01-30-2009, 06:41 PM
got it. ill be sure to say whats up next time

PhisHook
01-31-2009, 02:41 AM
Nice report would be better with pics? Mabey next season I will hit the fnf but this year it's not in the cards

Nate

tpfishnfool
01-31-2009, 06:21 AM
4 '' jerkit's all day long there was 12 of us we had 35+ fish at 14 to 20 +lbs my best all time was today 5 fish on 2lb's test at 85 lb's no bs waiting 4 photos .i had 9 today all over 16lbs to 20lbs there was all big fish all day .. :Angry: and by the way fnf is now taking new members act ...fast ..... this yr fnf will have a state rec... 27 +lbs all rt u know....this post is not fnf telling u this is me telling u ok if u can see u there ..jerkit tony

So you poached with 12 people ? It dont open till today man !! Am I missing something ?
Jerk This !!

WJC71
01-31-2009, 07:10 AM
So you poached with 12 people ? It dont open till today man !! Am I missing something ?
Jerk This !!

So, some people get special privileges
That's kind of sh..ty

paDDy
01-31-2009, 08:28 AM
I payed my dues, I want in early!! Sh*t i'll tell everyone I caught them on jerkits too, if thats what it takes to get in early. Where are the pics? I'm ready to poach BigBassFranks honey hole.

MarkyMark
01-31-2009, 10:02 AM
Don't criticize the man if you don't know the WHY & HOW..

Maybe he got to prefish the lake because of the hard work he's done to support the club?

MM

WJC71
01-31-2009, 10:25 AM

Maybe he got to prefish the lake because of the hard work he's done to support the club?

MM

Gee and the $280,000.00 + they pull in a year from the members doesn't support the club?

paDDy
01-31-2009, 10:43 AM

MM

You know the WHY & HOW because your a member there right....Ya I didn't think so.

tpfishnfool
01-31-2009, 05:57 PM

MM

Dude that guy almost and should have been kicked the F%&k out last year for slaying 50+ trout on some days ! Its a catch and keep rule there and he just makes his own rules !

lalo56
01-31-2009, 06:45 PM
My brother and a friend were there today and got DD and a couple small ones. They got to the line at 5 30 and got to the water at 730. At about 1030 they got their limit.

Just a pic they sent me. I was suppose to go but my scheduled changed so i couldnt go. Oh and his shoe size is 11 or 11 1/2 something like that. I was bummed that i couldnt go.

BIGRED KILLA
01-31-2009, 07:41 PM
Sounds like fantastic fishing, but I can't afford it, plus I agree...makes for less excitement when you land that DD trout at a more diffucult lake to fish....where are the pics? ;)

I think your wrong Mav =).

Bigred

slief
02-01-2009, 06:43 PM
I can't believe some people are comparing this to poaching.. Get a life! The guy has spent the last couple weeks helping out at the club doing boat inspections among other things and is PERMITTED to fish the lake prior to the PUBLIC opening and some liken it to poaching... Sheesh! Way to thank someone for posting a legit report!

Thanks for the heads up and it was great meeting Tony today! This thread inspired me to make the run today and I am happy I did!

Nice job slaying the toads and releasing the pre-opener ones!!

jerkittony
02-02-2009, 05:53 AM
Tony's DA MAN...WOW!!

I probably won't make Saturday's opening but I'm off till Wednesday:LOL::LOL:

If anyone is thinking about joining..do it now!!

They lost a lot of members due to the economy.. Initiation fee is $420 plus yearly dues based if your a Palmdale, Antelope Valley, or LA resident (190, 220, or 400 dollars, I think) call 661-947-2884 for more info

MM

nice meeting you and nice boat anytime you would like to go out and fish hit me up at 661 675 5633 i have a spot or two....big bass .. and if some one needs jerkits or info just hit me up.... thanks jerkit tony..

kaneo
02-02-2009, 06:34 AM
the place is a glorified s.a.r.l... wow that must be fun going around a 1 x 1/2 mile oval, catching planted triploids and stocker trout, wheres the challange in that ? and for $900 a year.. keep fishing fhf, that will take you off the real lakes, where you really have to fish to catch.... what a joke

WJC71
02-02-2009, 06:38 AM
the place is a glorified s.a.r.l... wow that must be fun going around a 1 x 1/2 mile oval, catching planted triploids and stocker trout, wheres the challange in that ? and for $900 a year.. keep fishing fhf, that will take you off the real lakes, where you really have to fish to catch.... what a joke

Ouch! :Smack:

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Nice Job Tony...Saweeeeeet !....

Way ta let them fisheees feel the steel !....I look forward to some official record news...

Love ta see a few pics !

Congrats,
Gary

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-02-2009, 04:01 PM

WTF ?
578 posts and I don't think I've ever read a report from you...that must mean ur not catchin many fish....

Wheres the real joke here....if you don't like the lake thats fine...it's your choice where u want to and do fish but why talk scheet about a lake you don't care about....

you should have a large cup of chut TFU ! and fish ! still cant beleive that when a person does well someone has to throw somethin in to bellittle the experience....

Hmnn...I cant wait ta see your 1st real post/report !...I hope it has fish

kaneo
02-03-2009, 07:25 AM
WTF ?
578 posts and I don't think I've ever read a report from you...that must mean ur not catchin many fish....

Wheres the real joke here....if you don't like the lake thats fine...it's your choice where u want to and do fish but why talk scheet about a lake you don't care about....

you should have a large cup of chut TFU ! and fish ! still cant beleive that when a person does well someone has to throw somethin in to bellittle the experience....

Hmnn...I cant wait ta see your 1st real post/report !...I hope it has fish hey gary why dont you mind you own business, maybe i dont have 10,000 posts like you, and i dont live my life for FNN, and believe me i catch plenty of fish, this is a fishing forum, and if i want to make a comment about fishing a place that is really a big bathtub, loaded with triployd's and stocker trout, then i will, its like shooting fish in a barrel, that takes a lot of skill to troll around a lake and catch these fish.. WRONG... and ya i got smart a LONG TIME AGO, thats why i WONT post a report on here anymore....their is enough poachers here to rape all the so.cal.lakes.. so no more reports from me, at least on this site hahahahaha.. well keep fishing your kpn plug, and living for fnn fame.... " your a legend in your own mind " and fin and feather is a great lake to fish too... NOT

INDOANGLER2
02-03-2009, 11:23 AM
hey gary why dont you mind you own business, maybe i dont have 10,000 posts like you, and i dont live my life for FNN, and believe me i catch plenty of fish, this is a fishing forum, and if i want to make a comment about fishing a place that is really a big bathtub, loaded with triployd's and stocker trout, then i will, its like shooting fish in a barrel, that takes a lot of skill to troll around a lake and catch these fish.. WRONG... and ya i got smart a LONG TIME AGO, thats why i WONT post a report on here anymore....their is enough poachers here to rape all the so.cal.lakes.. so no more reports from me, at least on this site hahahahaha.. well keep fishing your kpn plug, and living for fnn fame.... " your a legend in your own mind " and fin and feather is a great lake to fish too... NOT

Get a life, if you don't have anything positive to say, just stay a lurker and keep your negative comments to yourself. If you got so smart A LONG TIME AGO, why are you commenting now. And to put people like Gary down is just wrong, he's been a great contributor, unlike you.

HBJapo
02-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Get a life, if you don't have anything positive to say, just stay a lurker and keep your negative comments to yourself. If you got so smart A LONG TIME AGO, why are you commenting now. And to put people like Gary down is just wrong, he's been a great contributor, unlike you.

DITTO!

Japo :Envious:

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-03-2009, 02:31 PM
it was for me .. and just me..thanks . if it put a fire in some of your buts to bet it ..thats good . but some of you dont think be for you talk.and yes jerkit's work p/b work's cast master...... lip rippers work. i just dont use them i use just jerkits and 2 lbs test and 4 for bass.that what works for me and im a sales representative for jerkit lures so thats my job . its all in what you use that make you happy .and see it shows it take's one man to have a good day on the lake like i had { for my self and you talk about my teeth} ...just so you know I had a heart transplant on 7/11/04 ok so the teeth had to go .. that ok to im still fishing and any day i can go to a lake that's all i need so its cool talk all the ship you need .... im happy so i dont think it matters any way .... :Idea: you think :!!!: o ya i dont talk **** about any body fish or what they use its all good .i may ----whit them but no all in all it dont matter its all in fishing

Dont sweat the overly opinionated opinions here online Tony and as for your comments above....nicely put....a fisherman to the core....your still out fishing and still catching....what more can one fisherman want...

Keep up the good work !

Those trout are SAWEEET !

This comes from a fisherman who targets big fish in the wild or not....for me....I just want to catch fish and have a great day on the water....that’s all that really matters in the end...

Tired of people looking for the negative in ones success.....

I salute you and your "Coffegrinder" tequnique....having fished with you a couple times I think I get that terminology……. must be regarding the upside down method but as wierd as it looks, I actually tried it for myself and it was Sooo much more comforatble to fish it that way...so I know exactly what it’s about and why !

Anyways.... a huge hats off to you Tony and to EACH of those lucky anglers who slayed one or more of those big toads....enjoy them while theyre there...unfortunately I don't think they will be able to put in there every year so “Strike while the iron is HOTT!”

Nice job EVERYONE…..

No small feat no matter what lb test but especially on the 2lb…again !

Saweeet !

Nice post and Pics indoangler2....keep up the good work !.....Congrats on those catches !!

Gary

Nessie Hunter
02-03-2009, 02:42 PM
WTF ?

Wheres the real joke here....

Hmnn...I cant wait ta see your 1st real post/report !...I hope it has fish

Are we going by post count now as far as who has a voice or opinion???
If so, I should get 2 cents in anyway???
You havnt seen many reports from me either, should I STFU also???

He has a right to an opinion just like you... He also has some good points IMHO....
Smacks solidly of SPAM to me (what I can read/decipher any way)???

To INDOANGLER2 & HBJapo.. Looks to me like Gary started the flaming & name calling??????

Do some research, Phil has many, many reports.... Before some of you were even members....

Geez guys, if its negative, you just 'blow it up' when you respond to it.. Dam!!

DccFISHerMan
02-03-2009, 04:05 PM

Since everyone is putting their two Cents in, Well here is mine. Why would U wanna knock someone who caught a pig like that? The experience of fish like that is always awesome no matter where u caught it from. Sounds to me like some one is a little jealous. I wish i had the money to drop on a membership but i dont, doesnt mean im gonna go around knocking people down just cause i cant get in on the action.

Props on the sweet Fish!!!!!

WJC71
02-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Since everyone is putting their two Cents in, Well here is mine. Why would U wanna knock someone who caught a pig like that? The experience of fish like that is always awesome no matter where u caught it from. Sounds to me like some one is a little jealous. I wish i had the money to drop on a membership but i dont, doesnt mean im gonna go around knocking people down just cause i cant get in on the action.

Props on the sweet Fish!!!!!
He does deserve props for catching that toad. So do the others who were catching toads all day. That's what the membership pays for. The bigger the fee, the bigger the fish.
Let's get one thing straight, The fin is a catch and keep lake. I highly doubt he caught this monumental stringer on just 5 reel -ins without culling. If he did, that is one for the books if not, he broke club rules. I spoke with many of my fellow members and:
1. They thought letting him and his buddies pre-fish was bull...t
2. Catching and releasing to achieve a record ( even though it's only IGFA) is bull...t also

all were doin is :Dead Horse: let it go so everybody can start back hating the lurkers and making fun of cheesy photoshop attempts

bones
02-03-2009, 05:01 PM

He has a right to an opinion just like you... He also has some good points IMHO....

To INDOANGLER2 & HBJapo.. Looks to me like Gary started the flaming & name calling??????

Do some research, Phil has many, many reports.... Before some of you were even members....

Geez guys, if its negative, you just 'blow it up' when you respond to it.. Dam!!

You said it before me Frank.....I know Phil very well and he is cool as sheeeet. He is a very good angler and had a ton of posts quite a few years ago but he backed off due to all of the drama on the board like many of us. I knew him before he bought his ranger when he was just a trout fisherman many years ago but then he got the bassin bug and went head over heels for it.In regards to FNF being like a SARL....I think that's a little harsh. The lake is pretty and they don't drain it like SARL so the LMB population is very healthy also. Yeah....They do stock it very well but they should .....That's what the members pay for. If I lived in the AV I would fish it all of the time not to mention they also have duck hunting and a skeet range. It's kinda like a Westlake with trout and hunting too.If you are not a AV resident they charge something like $650.00 for your first year membership and something like $250.00 every year after. Fees like that keep the crowds down. FNF also closes their lake for three or four months out of the year to take the pressure off of the fish and they stock it with quality trout and cats for their members. Farmy,Beeracuda,Paddy and BigBassFrank all have fished there and have nothing but GOOD to say about the place.I personally havn't fished it but I would definately like too!

kaneo
02-03-2009, 05:08 PM

. frank, thanks for having my back on this 1... maybe i should post up a report, on how i caught 2 HUGE 15LB CASTAIC STRIPERS ON THE SAME KPN LURE, AT THE SAME TIME.... maybe i will just start posting b.s. reports to keep the fnn elite members happy...you guys are funny...

BIGRED KILLA
02-03-2009, 05:08 PM
You said it before me Frank.....I know Phil very well and he is cool as sheeeet. He is a very good angler and had a ton of posts quite a few years ago but he backed off due to all of the drama on the board like many of us. I knew him before he bought his ranger when he was just a trout fisherman many years ago but then he got the bassin bug and went head over heels for it.In regards to FNF being like a SARL....I think that's a little harsh. The lake is pretty and they don't drain it like SARL so the LMB population is very healthy also. Yeah....They do stock it very well but they should .....That's what the members pay for. If I lived in the AV I would fish it all of the time not to mention they also have duck hunting and a skeet range. It's kinda like a Westlake with trout and hunting too.If you are not a AV resident they charge something like $650.00 for your first year membership and something like $250.00 every year after. Fees like that keep the crowds down. FNF also closes their lake for three or four months out of the year to take the pressure off of the fish and they stock it with quality trout and cats for their members. Farmy,Beeracuda,Paddy and BigBassFrank all have fished there and have nothing but GOOD to say about the place.I personally havn't fished it but I would definately like too!

Hey Mike you better Roll with us this year.Very Good Post

Bigred

yolo
02-03-2009, 05:09 PM
On top of all that FNF has stripers. At least that's what I've heard. I'm not into the pay to play deal so I have never even considered to be a member and I like the duct fishing better, which is free. SARL comparison is not even close, imo.

BIGRED KILLA
02-03-2009, 05:12 PM
On top of all that FNF has stripers. At least that's what I've heard. I'm not into the pay to play deal so I have never even considered to be a member and I like the duct fishing better, which is free. SARL comparison is not even close, imo.

Some guy was fishing for lmb and landed a toad Striper not to many in there tho but there pigs.

Bigred

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-03-2009, 05:29 PM
frank, thanks for having my back on this 1... maybe i should post up a report, on how i caught 2 HUGE 15LB CASTAIC STRIPERS ON THE SAME KPN LURE, AT THE SAME TIME.... maybe i will just start posting b.s. reports to keep the fnn elite members happy...you guys are funny...

This is real classic how you attempt to shift your attack upon me directly.....this is a joke....but not worthy of a laugh !

If you want to talk BS about my methods and my catches and say they are BS....check the water....thats where I'll be....you'd see whats up and know I don't B-shoot around.....in fact, I supply info online to others and share rather than try to keep my "COVETED" lil honeyhole or "SECRET" lure all to myself and share the conraderie of what fishing was meant to be....I'm not scared that someone else might catch one fish that I may have caught ten days later, thats not the spirit of fishing...and it never will be..

There was once a time when someone shared with each of us...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US !

And we learned from that....we musnt lose track of that good sportsmanship !

In hind sight, I must appoligize for my choice of "TOO Harsh of words" in the beginning of this, for that I am wrong, I should present a better example myself, so again I apoligize for that but the focus of bashing the lake and the anglers is way unfounded, especially when one attacks someone personal appearance.....WAY WRONG !....

with that being said when I quote how many posts, I'm not noting that anyone without a large number of posts is not deserving of an opinion, after all anyone on this board is entitled to that...but WHY in this case....theres just NO REASON....let the lake be there for those who want to fish it and give credit where credit is due when one catches a trophy fish !....sounds like a personal vendetta more than an opinion to me...

Furthermore if one were to have LEARNED not to post something due to "POACHERS" reaming theyre honeyholes.....then WHY are you still LURKING online here POACHING other peoples info and so forth, seems very hypocratic to me...

I'll tell you this as I've said before....go fishing more....you'll feel better about things...

I chimed in here and yes it is not my battle but I've been around here long enough to see when someone is getting grilled wrongly !

And don't you worry about me catching fish on the KPN lure cause I'll continue to do so because I'm out there on the water.....not ulcerating over what BS I'm going to talk about someones post tomorrow...

You can hate me, you can hate on me...I don't care....this is the key WORD....

Your not important enough to care about to me so go on if that makes you lil life that much fuller, for me, catchin fish makes me happy rather than hate on a fellow fisherman..

Nuff,
Gary

grafix111
02-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Jesus Christ gary
give it a f-en rest.
Who said that kaneo isn't fishing?

do you really need to make a LONG BORING reply.
If you really dont care then let it go.
or are you really looking for praise.
So you trolled around a small lake and caught some trout, big deal.

troutdog
02-03-2009, 07:13 PM
I can't believe the negative BS from this thread has carried over to another fishing forum?:Sissy Fight:

:ROFL:

TD

BigBass777
02-03-2009, 09:16 PM
We all like to fish which is why we are here. Eventually someone will get bashed and others will follow. Pretty sad to say the least. You may not like everyone but we all have something in common when we go fishing. Sharing knowlege and ideas. If it's a fake report or bad post then let the dishonesty lie in the person who made it. It will catch up to them at one point or another.

jerkittony
02-03-2009, 09:49 PM
last time ....... fish and game was on my dock at all times indo... seen him with me all day & bigbassfrank seen him it was 5 fish no fish was released .... so just ask them .or do you not beleve frank&indo i was brok off by 3 fish over 16lbs to 20lbs . ... i had 8 bits and y? i had a 2 3/4 lbs in that bag......ok thank for all your in put.

Raw worms
02-04-2009, 10:17 PM
4 '' jerkit's all day long there was 12 of us we had 35+ fish at 14 to 20 +lbs my best all time was today 5 fish on 2lb's test at 85 lb's no bs waiting 4 photos .i had 9 today all over 16lbs to 20lbs there was all big fish all day .. :Angry: and by the way fnf is now taking new members act ...fast ..... this yr fnf will have a state rec... 27 +lbs all rt u know....this post is fnf telling u this ok if u can see u there ..jerkit tony

I went to FNF on sunday and the lake officals told me that there was a strick rule of a 5 trout limit with NO CATCH AND RELEASE. Why is Jerkit Tony allowed to catch 9 trout on the day that he broke the Ca state record for a 5 fish limit of trout as Tony stated in this post. To my knowedge if a person breaks the rules of a lake, private or not, the record isn't valid.

tpfishnfool
02-05-2009, 07:07 AM
I went to FNF on sunday and the lake officals told me that there was a strick rule of a 5 trout limit with NO CATCH AND RELEASE. Why is Jerkit Tony allowed to catch 9 trout on the day that he broke the Ca state record for a 5 fish limit of trout as Tony stated in this post. To my knowedge if a person breaks the rules of a lake, private or not, the record isn't valid.

Yea then on Sunday he almost came to blows with another guy! Jawing about who caught the biggest stringer ! He is just pimping his baits IMO. Marketing Icon . LOL

Beeracuda211
02-07-2009, 08:33 AM
First of all, You guys should all be lucky you can fish! whether you catch little ones or big one's who cares you all aren't professionals as you would like to be... so get over all this nonsense and enjoy your time out on the water as some of us can't right now like myself unfortunately... stop bashing people on here and congratulate them instead on a job well done... Most of these guys you all are bashing on here I know personally and they are all great guys with most of them having good intentions on here so give it a rest!!!! Be Positive and stop hating, i'm sick of this!!

B/C

Captain Castaic
02-07-2009, 09:08 AM
First of all, You guys should all be lucky you can fish! whether you catch little ones or big one's who cares you all aren't professionals as you would like to be... so get over all this nonsense and enjoy your time out on the water as some of us can't right now like myself unfortunately... stop bashing people on here and congratulate them instead on a job well done... Most of these guys you all are bashing on here I know personally and they are all great guys with most of them having good intentions on here so give it a rest!!!! Be Positive and stop hating, i'm sick of this!!

B/C

Well said!

:Argument:

C.C.

Levianth
02-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Anybody ever consider that fishing was 90% better less than 20 years ago because of fisherman that act this way. Lets support the people making this happen to help maintain the fishery for years to come.

UFCBASS
02-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Yea then on Sunday he almost came to blows with another guy! Jawing about who caught the biggest stringer ! He is just pimping his baits IMO. Marketing Icon . LOL

tpfishnfool you hit the nail on the head........

BIGRED KILLA
02-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Anybody ever consider that fishing was 90% better less than 20 years ago because of fisherman that act this way. Lets support the people making this happen to help maintain the fishery for years to come.

This is a private lake and there just stalk fish.If you wanna talk about saltwater fishing or lmb fishing or creek fishing thats a diffrent story that was all better 20 years ago.All the trout will be gone by summer then the catfish dump truck will come.

Bigred

Grumpy
02-07-2009, 05:30 PM
I believe that it is was possible to catch a 5 fish limit that big without releasing any others, as my son and I soon found out on opening day. In approximately 10 casts, we had 6 that went over 15lbs each but only landed 4 due to forgetting the net. We did end up with 9 total. 4 big ones and 5 smaller (1-2LBer's). So it was possible. When we went to the gate to weigh the big ones,,,,,,we got jammed up by someone (I assumed he was a board member) who said he was going to have to cite me, saying that there was no way we could have caught those giants without caching and releasing many others (we were on dock #1 in front of 3000 other people, so there was no way we could have released trout without getting caught). He also asked me to tell others that we caught them all on "jerkits". He then laughed and promptly wondered off somewhere.

merkopac
02-08-2009, 08:11 AM
I used to be a member there.I won my membership in the annual trout derby .(took a membership instead of the money.I stopped fishing at fnf because all the lame rules.As far as the big fish go.When you fish that place for years you learn little tricks.For example we like to use 2lb. test,that way as soon as I would see it wasnt what I wanted,I would just palm my reel,bust him off and try for another big one.

fishfinder
02-08-2009, 09:37 AM
I think they should call it the "Finless and Feather" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
J/K sorry i just couldn't resist..

tpfishnfool
02-08-2009, 10:32 AM

B/C

What up Suds ? Dude, Tony is a whore and you know it !! Get the hell out here man ! Its going off on the loids. Fun on the light stuff.

TroutOnly
02-08-2009, 10:55 AM
I JUST READ THE AV PRESS JERKITS RECORD WAS BROKE TWO DAYS LATER BY A GUY FROM LANCASTER FISHING 4LB TEST AND JAKES LURES,CONGRATS ERIC REYNOLDS. MORE BIG FISH WITH NO TAILS, NOT ACTUALLY MY KIND OF FISHING .FNF IS TO THE PEOPLE IN THE HIGH DESERT WHAT IRVINE AND SARL AND ALL THE OTHER PLACES ARE ITS A CLOSE BY PLACE FOR THEM TO FISH, THE THING IS TO ME IF YOU CATCH SOMETHING THAT BIG ON THAT LIGHT OF LINE IT WASNT THAT GREAT OF A FIGHT, I LIVE FOR THE FIGHT BUT IM JUST SICK LIKE THAT. I QUIT FISHING THERE MANY YEARS AGO I USED TO GO ALL THE TIME WITH MY DIFFERENT FRIENDS ,EVERY TRIP I USED SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO PROVE MY POINT THAT STOCKED FISH WILL HIT ANYTHING IM NOT HATING BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH. I ALWAYS LIKED THE BASS FISHING THERE ALOT MORE. AND AS FOR YOU REELANGLERS ,NESSIE KANEO AND ALL YOU OTHERS JUST GO BACK TO YOURE LURKING OF THE SITE,I ALWAYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU NEVER POST A REPORT YOU JUST POST A REPONSE AND MAKE TROUBLE THEN SIT BACK AND LAUGH BECAUSE YOU THINK YOURE SMART,FUNNY THING IS I HAVE SPIES INSIDE YOURE SITE THAT TELL ME ALL ABOUT ALL OF YOU,THE JOKES ON YOU, SORRY FOR THE HATING BUT I DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO ONLY COME IN TO STIR UP TROUBLE THEN SPLIT,,,AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE FNF ITS GREAT YOU HAVE A PLACE TO FISH AND HAVE FUN,,,,,BONES YOU ARE DRUNK,,,,t/o

breeze71
02-08-2009, 11:23 AM
I JUST READ THE AV PRESS JERKITS RECORD WAS BROKE TWO DAYS LATER BY A GUY FROM LANCASTER FISHING 4LB TEST AND JAKES LURES,CONGRATS ERIC REYNOLDS. MORE BIG FISH WITH NO TAILS, NOT ACTUALLY MY KIND OF FISHING .FNF IS TO THE PEOPLE IN THE HIGH DESERT WHAT IRVINE AND SARL AND ALL THE OTHER PLACES ARE ITS A CLOSE BY PLACE FOR THEM TO FISH, THE THING IS TO ME IF YOU CATCH SOMETHING THAT BIG ON THAT LIGHT OF LINE IT WASNT THAT GREAT OF A FIGHT, I LIVE FOR THE FIGHT BUT IM JUST SICK LIKE THAT. I QUIT FISHING THERE MANY YEARS AGO I USED TO GO ALL THE TIME WITH MY DIFFERENT FRIENDS ,EVERY TRIP I USED SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO PROVE MY POINT THAT STOCKED FISH WILL HIT ANYTHING IM NOT HATING BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH. I ALWAYS LIKED THE BASS FISHING THERE ALOT MORE. AND AS FOR YOU REELANGLERS ,NESSIE KANEO AND ALL YOU OTHERS JUST GO BACK TO YOURE LURKING OF THE SITE,I ALWAYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU NEVER POST A REPORT YOU JUST POST A REPONSE AND MAKE TROUBLE THEN SIT BACK AND LAUGH BECAUSE YOU THINK YOURE SMART,FUNNY THING IS I HAVE SPIES INSIDE YOURE SITE THAT TELL ME ALL ABOUT ALL OF YOU,THE JOKES ON YOU, SORRY FOR THE HATING BUT I DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO ONLY COME IN TO STIR UP TROUBLE THEN SPLIT,,,AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE FNF ITS GREAT YOU HAVE A PLACE TO FISH AND HAVE FUN,,,,,BONES YOU ARE DRUNK,,,,t/o

reelurkers go reelanal on a reelsite? haha

jbassc
02-08-2009, 11:31 AM

You have a point how come when people put up sarl,corona and irvine reports everyone seems to respond in a good way fnf is the same as all these lakes i just mentioned theres no difference you pay you fish plain and simple.

megafisher94
02-08-2009, 12:05 PM
I thought our sport was called "FISHING" not cathing.
I'll save my money & continue to "FISH".

Tight lines!
im with you on that one.

tpfishnfool
02-08-2009, 12:09 PM
You have a point how come when people put up sarl,corona and irvine reports everyone seems to respond in a good way fnf is the same as all these lakes i just mentioned theres no difference you pay you fish plain and simple.

The diff bettween the carona / sarl lakes and fin n feather is that you dont have to watch your car or your back at the fin and no tagging and trash all over the place. Ill gladly pay my $220 a year and love every dollar of it.

jbassc
02-08-2009, 01:09 PM
The diff bettween the carona / sarl lakes and fin n feather is that you dont have to watch your car or your back at the fin and no tagging and trash all over the place. Ill gladly pay my $220 a year and love every dollar of it.

You aint lying the restrooms at sarl are worst than the la county jail they get full to the top and stay that way for weeks you cant even sit down once you open the door :Bug Eyes: all the crap is almost to the toilet seat.

lurk 182
02-08-2009, 01:55 PM

there are public lakes too fellas. they're real big and the guy next to you isn't on top of you with nine poles out. problem is, you need to know how to fish (or troll) to catch anything. thanks to whoever mentioned the "palm the reel and break it off" trick. i'm sure that's how you make sure every one is good size. i hope somebody isn't losing a real record to these dump truck fishermen. to each his own though, right? i guess they do call it catching.

smokinflies
02-08-2009, 02:26 PM
...Jerk This !!

:Shocked:

lol

fishfinder
02-08-2009, 02:35 PM

i agree, and dont forget the guns aren't saturday night speacials, they are shotguns for the trap shooting they have there.
awesome BBQ in august too.
i need to join again.

BIGRED KILLA
02-08-2009, 04:24 PM
I think they should call it the "Finless and Feather" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
J/K sorry i just couldn't resist..

Lol but all the other lakes have no Fins so it's not fair.=)

Bigred

f1sherman
02-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Is it just me, or were no pics posted?

old pudd fisher
02-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Is it just me, or were no pics posted?

I would like to see a few pics also. The place sounds interesting:Rolls Eyes:

fish4keep
02-08-2009, 08:57 PM

The reason is because those pay lakes you mention are "PAID" advertiser. So there's a no no on bashing them...........