PDA

View Full Version : downey wilderness

Fishicidal187
01-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Went to Downey Wilderness Park today and a strange thing happened to me. I got a trout with power mouse combo and as soon as I start reeling it in a damn commorant comes up out of the water with my fish in his mouth. :Angry:So I'm like what the f@ck do i do now? Well i fought the bird for my power worm back with 4lb test and brouhgt him to the edge of the water when all of the sudden he spits my trout worm out followed by the trout then he flew away .So I won the battle got my worm and my fish back:LOL:

smokinflies
01-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Went to Downey Wilderness Park today and a strange thing happened to me. I got a trout with power mouse combo and as soon as I start reeling it in a damn commorant comes up out of the water with my fish in his mouth. :Angry:So I'm like what the f@ck do i do now? Well i fought the bird for my power worm back with 4lb test and brouhgt him to the edge of the water when all of the sudden he spits my trout worm out followed by the trout then he flew away .So I won the battle got my worm and my fish back:LOL:

Great job handling the catch on 4lb F187.

Did that bird put up a good fight? :ROFL:

Hey, how's the water looking there? Is it still that brown muddy color?

Fishicidal187
01-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Great job handling the catch on 4lb F187.

Did that bird put up a good fight? :ROFL:

Hey, how's the water looking there? Is it still that brown muddy color?

The water was a little muddy still but with my polarized sun glasses i could see fish swimming around the shoreline. Ya That bird gave up a good fight pulling drag trying to dive down under water or trying to fly off. I wish I would of got in on video some funny *****.

Lechuga
01-29-2009, 08:16 PM
just when you think you've een it all

Lightning
01-29-2009, 08:37 PM
I wish we could shoot those damn things!

a biley
01-29-2009, 09:09 PM
gross... wilderness water!

Ifishtoolittle
01-29-2009, 09:19 PM

WOW! that's crazy dude. Have any pics of the trout?

TROUT SNIPER
01-29-2009, 09:24 PM
You showed that bird. Looks like he won't be messing with u anymore.
Good Fish'N

Bradakas
01-29-2009, 10:49 PM
I was there yesterday and today. The water is marginally clear.Maybe 1'-2' visibility. And it is about 2ft lower than normal. The fish there are totally spooked though...there is alot of pressure on them.

Little Bass Mike
01-30-2009, 09:14 AM
That's freakin awesome.. show that bird who's boss..

jlgarciaiii22
02-02-2009, 08:56 AM
The fish there are totally spooked though...there is alot of pressure on them.

That is so true...... The weekends are so pack there. The only one catching trout on a regular basis are the birds!

DCCTrouserTrout
02-02-2009, 11:18 AM
ha ha ha... that's pretty funny

a biley
02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
many of us Norwalk people, we should all fish together