PDA

View Full Version : jurupa 2

socalfishingdave
01-29-2009, 12:05 PM
does anyone out there have any tips for fishing out at Jurupa? anything would help thanks and God bless.

pasadenafishin
01-29-2009, 04:45 PM
does anyone out there have any tips for fishing out at Jurupa? anything would help thanks and God bless.

Night Crawlers and lure, not powerbait, it hasnt been working as well as the aforementioned.

littletroutchaser
01-29-2009, 05:12 PM
here is a tip...dont go its no good...they never bite.and they are all small

Stay Bent
02-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Yeah, that place sucks! The regulars there are rude too. They think it's their lake and will cast over you and try to pick fights. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff there, that's why I just stay away. Fish are not worth dying over!

dly123
02-02-2009, 01:05 PM
I would have to agree with the last few posts. People get rude when food is at stake. Last time I was there in late December, I had my spot hijacked when I was changing lures.

But otherwise, best places in Jurupa is next to the railing near the playground in the front lake, and the "point" on the shore opposite of the railing. I haven't seen anyone get anything on the RV/campground side.

castle
02-02-2009, 06:27 PM
I agree, that place sux. I quit going there a couple of years ago.

Team Santana
02-02-2009, 09:24 PM
What???? I have never had any problems, and the fish are stickers to 3lbs, occassionally bigger, they even stocked browns..... I have never heard of people having problems, I have also met slot of nice people, some even offered me hot dogs and soda while I was there, either u guys are mistaken for fairmont or I don't know?!?!?

The Angler
02-02-2009, 09:55 PM
I agree with Santana i love this place even though it gets extremly crowded at times dont expect to catch record trout or anything like that cause there are nothing but stockers in there. So dont think your going get your PB out there. I consider this place my home lake i fish this place more than any other lake around.

Though it does have its days with idiots/poachers but just give them the bullshit info and they'll be off to the races. I have met alot of cool people there & trade war story's its all good. As a matter a fact im heading out there tomarrow. Hopefully theres still some left from the tourny and the plant last weekend:Wink:

DCCTrouserTrout
02-03-2009, 06:52 AM
Yeah, that place sucks! The regulars there are rude too. They think it's their lake and will cast over you and try to pick fights. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff there, that's why I just stay away. Fish are not worth dying over!

Me and DCCFisherman are gonna go and we'll see if they start something.

The Angler
02-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Ill be there!!!

Manny
02-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Yeah, that place sucks! The regulars there are rude too. They think it's their lake and will cast over you and try to pick fights. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff there, that's why I just stay away. Fish are not worth dying over!I have been fishing there all season and have not had a problem with anybody. I like this lake better than Prado.