PDA

View Full Version : Where would I rather be right now???? 1/28

chivo
01-28-2009, 06:14 PM
I thought to myself this morning.hmmmm........where would i rather be, SARL or where i'm at now??? Then i answered instantly, here!!!! No affence to you SARL hardcore fisherman, and i know you guys are out there, and i don't blame you, it's just not my cup of tea.
Oh, and I'm in 60 miles past wonderfull oklahoma city,ok. If you've been wathing any weather reports recently you know its a disaster. Here are some pics of what you probably didn't see on the news.

-TEAM PANFISH BABY!!!!
-C

P.S. - that tractor trailer is not mine. We don't get down like that in team panfish.

Liteliner
01-28-2009, 07:11 PM
If you go through North Dakota stop by devils lake..... Monster jumbo perch and whitebass ice fishing at its best....:Cool:

chivo
01-29-2009, 08:49 AM
Sounds like a plan. I'll have to remember that. Never yet been to north or south dakota.

Hog Caller
01-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Where did you catch those two litlle Mexican barking bass...lol
I have one too. Great loyal pets.

FISHSTIX
01-30-2009, 12:24 PM
the second pic with the ice covered tree looks sick, any ice fishing spots in your area?

muskyman
01-31-2009, 02:07 AM
Pics like that are an everyday sight around here where I live. I can't believe how hard you guys got hit with that ice storm. Driving around in weather like that is futile. Even with 4WD. I use my snowmobile whenever possible. I have my track picked with metal picks. I can stop on a dime, even on ice. Plus it's much more fun getting around. Yesterday I was on I-80 coming out of Indiana and witnessed a 6 semi pile up on a curve , on an offramp. Now that was cool.

DCCTrouserTrout
02-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Good choice...

chivo
02-04-2009, 10:32 AM
the second pic with the ice covered tree looks sick, any ice fishing spots in your area?

there are now man. funny thing is 1 week later its 72 degrees in the same spot, i'll get some pics of the same area when i get back to the same area.

chivo
02-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Pics like that are an everyday sight around here where I live. I can't believe how hard you guys got hit with that ice storm. Driving around in weather like that is futile. Even with 4WD. I use my snowmobile whenever possible. I have my track picked with metal picks. I can stop on a dime, even on ice. Plus it's much more fun getting around. Yesterday I was on I-80 coming out of Indiana and witnessed a 6 semi pile up on a curve , on an offramp. Now that was cool.

Well i'd have to agree with you on the weather up in illinois, its crazy. But being a truck driver myself, no its not cool seeing a 6 car pile up on an onramp. Its really not funny. These people out here don't know how to drive period, and adding snow and ice to that makes it worse. I'm sure you see those idiots all the time. They just give anyone licences now, and it's crazy, because these people have no idea what's happening around them when there driving.
what city do you live in??? and do you have any fishing holes near your area??? I should be up near chicago and aroura area next month.