PDA

View Full Version : Lmv 1/27

Haliwood
01-28-2009, 01:40 PM
I went down to lake Mission Viejo yesterday thanks to my cousin living in MV. Got thereat 8:30am, got a boat, headed out to a couple of spots that are normally productive but didnt get a bite for the first couple of hours. It seems this year the fish are acting very weird, i even asked some of the staff and they said the same thing, i wonder what it could be? Anyway we moved to some of the coves and managed to land 3 trout biggest one being a little under 4lbs. All were caught on inflated nightcrawler.

BigBass777
01-28-2009, 10:42 PM
I'll be fishing the lake on Saturday. Most of the fish are sitting in the BIG swimbeach still. It's been 6 weeks now. The fish are scattered and sitting in the backs of coves. When you do find them it's usually 2 or 3. It hasn't been as easy to catch them as the previous years. On one of the stockings the lake staff thought to stock them in the swimbeach. They thought the fish were getting beat up and dying from the launch ramp cement/silt. So they stocked them in the swimbeach and they haven't left the area. The lake was to be stocked today with 4,000lbs. 20,000lbs of trout are in the lake and just scattered to certain spots.