PDA

View Full Version : S.D . Chargers coming to L.A. ?

Troutman65
01-27-2009, 04:04 PM
The talk was in the news this afternoon. what are your thoughts if they do move North to L.A. and become our team?

HBJapo
01-27-2009, 04:15 PM
TM65,

Don't think it will happen.....the talk was likely started because the Chargers have chosen to sign up an L.A. marketing firm to promote the team in the L.A./O.C. area.

If they move I'm good with it. I don't see myself moving back to S.D. anytime soon. I'm also good with it because the front office is becoming a bunch of clowns and upholding the Chargers history of an "almost" team. Almost could go all the way. Teams, much less, players don't have nearly the dedication to a city or community that they used to have. It's really sad that teams and players sell out for money over loyalty. Sort of mirrors our economy, no?

Other fans?

Japo :Envious:

FISHNFOOL9
01-27-2009, 04:56 PM
There is talk of a new stadium off of Grand Ave, 60 & 57 fwy. in Diamond Bar. My parents live about 1 mile from there and there have been city meetings on this.

It would be great to have a stadium there, but NO NO NO to the Chargers. Any one but the Chargers or the Raiders!!!

Bring back the RAMS!!

wellbilldancesays
01-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Oh yes bring back the Rams. They have such a glorious history in LA. :ROFL:

If anything it should be The Raiders back in LA.

hughpam
01-27-2009, 07:34 PM

This.

There already is a huge and loyal following for the Raiders in LA. Once Al Davis realizes that he is dead, and decides to get buried, the Faiders will move down. The NFL will give them huge incentives to go.

At least that's my prediction.

Oz
01-27-2009, 08:15 PM
the lame raiders and rams can stay put where they are..they decided to leave LA..we didnt ask them too :Finger:

i vote for an expansion team. just start freshhhhhh :Cool:

DarkShadow
01-28-2009, 01:03 PM

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/sports/football/Dont-Tell-Raider-Fans-But-LA-Move-Was-Mistake.html

troutdog
01-30-2009, 09:29 AM
As long as its not the Vikings I'm good with it :LOL:

TD

deanhall32
01-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Will any of you OC or LA guys let me crash out on your couch after I drive up from San Diego to see the Chargers play next year?

Shock
01-30-2009, 09:39 AM
I doubt the Raiders will ever come back to L.A....

Would be nice to not have to drive all the way up there to watch my team lose though...lol

chris
01-30-2009, 09:52 AM

TD

well said i hate the vikings and packers

troutdog
01-30-2009, 09:53 AM

I'm thinking you root for "Da bears"?

TD

MAVERICK27
01-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Let's get the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha Dallas' pride and joy would be called "The Los Angeles Cowboy Cheerleaders" Hahaha...that would be a riot!

Troutman65
01-31-2009, 09:20 PM
the lame raiders and rams can stay put where they are..they decided to leave LA..we didnt ask them too :Finger:

i vote for an expansion team. just start freshhhhhh :Cool:

Expansion Team is what i would like to see come to L.A. :Cool::Big Grin:

troutdog
01-31-2009, 09:23 PM
Expansion Team is what i would like to see come to L.A. :Cool::Big Grin:

Me too...I think the USC Trojans would be a good choice.

TD

Troutman65
01-31-2009, 09:23 PM

TD

:Shocked: Oh Come on TD. The Vikings would be perfect.:Cool: The Lakers came from Min. once upon a time. :LOL::Wink:

troutdog
01-31-2009, 09:24 PM
:Shocked: Oh Come on TD. The Vikings would be perfect.:Cool: The Lakers came from Min. once upon a time. :LOL::Wink:

One purple team is enough :LOL:

TD

Troutman65
01-31-2009, 09:25 PM

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Vikings Rule :!!!::!!!::!!!::!!!:

troutdog
01-31-2009, 09:39 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Vikings Rule :!!!::!!!::!!!::!!!:

That is like saying the Buffalo Bills rule :Wink: :LOL:

TD