PDA

View Full Version : Mammoth Snow

Sierra_Smitty
01-26-2009, 12:10 PM
After tonight, Mammoth will have received close to 5 feet of fresh white over the past four days. With that in mind - I'm going to go ahead and remind everyone that my family has a vacation rental in Mammoth and there are still openings. It's cheaper than renting from any of the reservation services in town and in most cases cheaper than the motels in town - and a WAY nicer place to stay.

For details go to www.TheMammothCondo.net or just click on the ad just below Anglers Marine on your right.

My Mom makes all the reservations but feel free to tell her that you heard from Smitty on FNN - she loves talking to the fishin' peeps from the boards.

If anyone is going to be up in Mammoth and wants to head down to the valley one afternoon to fish PVR or the Owens - PM's are welcome!

Peace
Smitty

Nessie Hunter
01-26-2009, 01:46 PM
WOW Smitty, you got it going on buddy!!!!

Hey, I didnt see a link to Parchers???? :LOL:

HEMAN
01-26-2009, 02:57 PM
i'll hit u up bro... been wanting to board for mammoth this season...

Ricky-Ray
01-26-2009, 03:05 PM
Wow that's a sweet looking condo. I've bookmarked the site for now. Definitely come back to it when we make our summer plans.

SoCalGuy7
01-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Bookmarked it myself too.

How far to June lake from there?

DccDevilBabe
01-26-2009, 03:58 PM
NICE PLACE!! too bad i cant rent it.. not old enough :Crying: a couple more years... hahaa!!

ghetto dad
01-26-2009, 04:17 PM
nice place!! Too bad i cant rent it.. Not old enough :crying: A couple more years... Hahaa!!

??????????????????????

Gd

Sierra_Smitty
01-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Bookmarked it myself too.

How far to June lake from there?

About 20 minutes or so....depending on how much lead you have in your foot. :)

DccDevilBabe
01-26-2009, 09:48 PM
[/FONT]
??????????????????????

Gd

says you have to be 25 or older... not quite there yet...

ghetto dad
01-27-2009, 11:04 AM
[/font]

says you have to be 25 or older... not quite there yet...

Oh...lmao...i thought it was an 18 or older thing....

GD

Flying
04-04-2009, 03:58 AM
My Mom makes all the reservations but feel free to tell her that you heard from Smitty on FNN - she loves talking to the fishin' peeps from the boards.

Peace
Smitty

Wow thats no lie. It felt like I knew her for years talking to her for the first time.

Well I'm booked for 5-17 to 5-21. really looking forward to it.

I've stayed at other units in this complex and I like it a lot. This unit even looks nicer than the ones I've stayed in. Location is great. Its in the beginning of town so its an easy in and out to 395. You are just blocks from the Vons center and many restaurants(that we haven't tried yet). We're gone all day in the boonies so its nice to come back to civilization for the night. I fish mainly Crowley and June lake so this place puts me right in the middle. If you need a quickie you can drive 5 mins up to the Mammoth lakes.

tacklejunkie
04-04-2009, 08:21 AM
Cool!
We'll keep you in mind when the GF and I head up looking for lodging next trip. Sounds like the same price as the hotel we paid for last time, only much better deal!