PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning in the South OC Surf 1/25/09

Wingnut
01-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Haven't had much time to hit the surf lately, but took up my buddy Anthony's (Anferny7) offer to hit the beach by his house this morning. This is my second trip to the surf this year and still searching for that first elusive legal Butt. :Twisted: Made the first cast around 6:45am. Anthony fished with me for the first couple of hours and I wrapped it up around noon and headed home.

Conditions: Cool & cloudy morning giving way to spotty sunshine. High tide approximately 8:00am, low to medium surf, slight off shore wind, water clarity fair, moderate salad and debris in the water.

Sunrise in the OC.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture007-4.jpg

My buddy Anthony... Mr. Playboy. :Cool:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture006-6.jpg

The mandatory Perch pics. :LOL:
First Perch in the grey light.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture004-6.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture005-6.jpg

Short Butt - Frankenfish LC FM110
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture009-4.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture012-3.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture010-4.jpg

Short Butt - Dropshot 5" Gulp Saltwater Jerk Shad
Got another short a little while later on the same set-up.
The Perch was just messing with the Gulp big time.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture017-3.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture016-3.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture019-2.jpg

I hate telling bad beat stories, but had a major bendo on the LC... a savage strike. Fought it for a good minute or so and it came un-buttoned. :Evil: Felt like a sure legal even though I never saw what it was. :Neutral: At least I was able to finally put the stock drag of the Pluton to the test... very smooth, very strong & very nice.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture020-3.jpg

Well, not much of a report. I'm still 0-2 in the legal Butt catagory for the New Year. It was great to get back out there again no matter what the end results were.

One short Butt on the LC, two short Butts on the dropshot and half a dozen slab Perch... I can't complain. :Cool:

Thanks Anthony for inviting me back to your neck of the woods. I hope you learned a lot from the dropshotting session. :Wink: Not much too it, boring but effective and even necessary at times. I prefer to throw the LC, but sometimes, when conditions calls for it... we do what we have to do. :LOL:

Hope everybody had a great weekend... until the next tide, peace. :Cool:

Arthur (Wingnut)

"Somehow, gripping a fishing rod helps you let go of everything else..."

Extras:
Last time Pelicans... this time, Seagulls... lots of Gulls. :Shocked:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture025-3.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture024-3.jpg

A fellow angler. He was doing better than me. :LOL:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture023-3.jpg

Later in the morning at low tide. This pic is taken from the water TOWARDS the shore. 150 yards maybe... :Shocked:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture022-3.jpg

Weapons.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture027-3.jpg

Ammo.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture-3.jpg

Parting shot.
I would like to wish all my Vietnamese friends and FNN members "Chúc mừng năm mới". Happy New Year to all those who celebrate the Chinese New Year. :Cool:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture003-6.jpg

sansou
01-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Happy New Year!

Man, that place looks fishy as heck....no waves, no salad....

kpn
01-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Great report as always :Wink:.

"Chúc mừng năm mới" to you & your family too Buddy.

KPN.

sidified
01-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Back atcha', amigo---I love your posts---truly inspired---always uplifting--

Sid

ghetto dad
01-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Nice job arthur!!! Thanks man

GD

candyman
01-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Chúc mừng năm mới to you too!!! Haha I'm still young and still get my red envelopes but anyone lucky enough to get one from MR. Wingnut here should be excited. You have all the newest reels and gear. They all go nice with the Range you have...lol what were those 20's or 22's:ROFL: Nice report I thought you told me you weren't gonna fish oc... Well hopefully I do as well tomorrow, Tet is the strike of our new year and hopefully my first legal hali from shore...

JSAUCE818
01-25-2009, 06:23 PM
THAT FISH THAT GOT UN-BUTTONED WAS THE STRIPER YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR ARTHUR...(that thought is gonna piss you off)..lol

Good job out there brotha, Looks like a beautiful day... i STILL havnt hit the surf in a while....i keep saying that i am..but i just never get to it...lol..

bsp
01-25-2009, 06:30 PM
I don't know what is more painful, seeing the good fish before you lose it, or not seeing it at all. Good job in the OC and thanks for the great pics!

flyngby
01-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Arthur,

You reports are never boring and glad to see you were able to get out in the surf again with Anthony!!!

A few slabs and a few larger short flatties is better than any day of work!!!!!:Thumbs Up:

Great to see you last weekend at the Vine!!!!!!!:Big Smile:

The seagull pics look like a shot from an Alfred Hitchcock Movie.

Always enjoy the WINGPUG shots. She should be able to buy some nice equipment with all the greenies in the gift cards!!:EyePop:

I seriously can not wait for her first surf fishing photos!!!:whistle:

Take care!!!

Steve

FishNFurious
01-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Holy shiznik!!!! How much did you give that dog for the Tet New Year??? :Shocked: I wanna be your pet, uh no, that doesn't sound right. :LOL:
No worries bro, I predict that legal hali will come very soon.
Happy New Year my friend.

bones
01-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Very nice Santa Clause ....... I didn't think you were going to hit it up dude. If I knew you were going to head on south I would have convinced you to hit up Newport harbor with me to walk the docks on Balboa Island. I want to get into some of that spottie action down there Arthur. Between the docks there are lots of sandy little beaches that gotta hold some flatties too. Nice to see you switching it up on the dropshot which I think is a better bet for the "Not so agressive flatties" this time of year. Great report as always Bro. Sorry you wont be at the Striper Bowl but the following week we got to really sit down and plan an assault on the surf and get us some legals. Once again my friend.......Thanks for the XMAS/Birthday gifts.
You are truely a great guy!

Nhatster
01-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Happy New Year brother, I'm expecting that little red envelope from you too! :LOL: :Dancing Banana:
Mom is making your favorite egg rolls tomorrow!!! See you at dinner.
Oh yeah, nice fish!

fish_sauce
01-25-2009, 08:42 PM
As fishermen, Lunar New Year takes on a whole different meaning for all of us...

Happy New Lunar Year, Arthur, and thanks for the report.

Cung Hy Phat Tai. :Wink:

Ifishtoolittle
01-25-2009, 08:59 PM
It's The Attack of the Pelicans! :LOL: Nice report like always Wingnut.

crappiemike
01-25-2009, 09:13 PM
nice perch and butts....

cm

steve092
01-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Too bad about missing the big one.

Good luck to you next time!

Ren714
01-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Awesome report as always... Soon enough you'll get your legal... The new year hasn't started yet :Wink:..
Chuc mung nam moi!!! Wish you the best of luck, prosperity, and more legal hali's to come ...

boxl0bster
01-25-2009, 10:49 PM
happy new year arthur! great report, thanks for all the pics and info.

Badbeat
01-26-2009, 12:24 AM
It's about time we see a surf report from the Wing Master.

Chuc mung nam moi my friend. May you have another year in the black.
I would wish you luck, but you don't need it.
I would wish you prosperity, but you got it.
I would wish you health, but you already have it.
I would wish you happiness, but you're the happiest guy I know.
So I wish you true love, because that's the only thing I know you're missing. :Wink:

Stacy, Sean and I are proud to be considered your friends. :Cool:

Binh

Santa Fe Eric
01-26-2009, 12:40 AM
Outstanding Wingnut!

Never boring! It's not the legal buts that make your posts awesome. It is the awesome way you share the experience with us.

Peace on Earth toward men (and women) of good will.

Eric

troutdog
01-26-2009, 01:40 AM
Another great report Arthur, cool pic with the hali on the sand...masters of camouflage. I'm feeling a multiple legal fish day coming your way very soon....

Thanks for sharing,

TD

Seng90806
01-26-2009, 03:28 AM
Another productive day out there in the surf...WTG WN!!! where can i pick up one of those LC's from? i want to catch a perch from surf :LOL:

City Dad
01-26-2009, 08:30 AM
A fellow angler. He was doing better than me. :LOL:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Picture023-3.jpg

aha! my new arch-nemesis! (sorry, Sansou - you've been replaced) I'll show this guys who is master of the short perch!!!

Great report as usual, Wingnut!

LateFisher
01-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Great report WN , I always enjoy your reports, you don't hold back anything. It's just a matter of time before you start slaying the legal flatties. By the way i'm sorry I beat you to cabin # 30, I needed the big one because my daughter is coming in from Ohio with the grand children and I wanted to take my grand kids fishing. Can't wait , hope to see you saturday @ the STRIPER BOWL. :Fishing Hole:

JOHN

Fisherman57
01-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Looks like you guys still managed a fun day Arthur..... Id like to head down that way with ya someday, as it looks like Anthony may have a very nice area there for all of us to fish!

Thanks Anthony for sporting the T57 shirt!

Happy New Year Wingnut Pug! :Wink:

Dana

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-26-2009, 02:58 PM
nice work Arthur...looks like a fun day with some decent action, with the weather the way it's been, any action is good action...

Nice work buddy, I have yet to hit the salt for 2009, that will have to come up sooner than later..

Nice dropshot work as well...congrats !

P.S.
you might experiment with the Alive version of those gulp baits...those flatties love 'em too !

I just wish they made 'em in a 5" & 6" version like the jerk shad ones..

Salute,
Gary

sesgia
01-26-2009, 07:40 PM
great report on the surf OMG how can you do hat to your reel laying the Stella on the sand like that

PureAle
01-26-2009, 07:48 PM
that picture is a trip, with the water going towards the shore!

PureAle

BIGRED KILLA
01-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Nice job out there Arthur, Thanks for the pics and report keep up the work on the surf i want to see that big girl you will pull out of the surf this year...Human or fish does not matter lol

Bigred

DCCTrouserTrout
01-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Man, you dont mess around with your gear...

Wingnut
01-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Happy New Year!

Man, that place looks fishy as heck....no waves, no salad....
It's a pretty sheltered area, hit & miss most of the time.

Great report as always :Wink:.

"Chúc mừng năm mới" to you & your family too Buddy.

KPN.

Thanks Khanh, tried throwing your lure for a bit... almost lost it on the rocks. Have to wait to throw them up North, much safer. :Wink:

Back atcha', amigo---I love your posts---truly inspired---always uplifting--

Sid
Thanks Sid, do you ever hit the salt... or are you strictly a Striper killer? :Wink:

Nice job arthur!!! Thanks man

GD
You gonna come out of retirement soon Steve?

Chúc mừng năm mới to you too!!! Haha I'm still young and still get my red envelopes but anyone lucky enough to get one from MR. Wingnut here should be excited. You have all the newest reels and gear. They all go nice with the Range you have...lol what were those 20's or 22's:ROFL: Nice report I thought you told me you weren't gonna fish oc... Well hopefully I do as well tomorrow, Tet is the strike of our new year and hopefully my first legal hali from shore...
May all your red envelopes be fat! I never said that I won't fish the OC, what I said was I don't fish the OC very often. :Wink:

BTW - The wheels on the Rover are 22's. The car is paid off, but I'm still making payments on the wheels. :LOL: :Wink:

THAT FISH THAT GOT UN-BUTTONED WAS THE STRIPER YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR ARTHUR...(that thought is gonna piss you off)..lol

Good job out there brotha, Looks like a beautiful day... i STILL havnt hit the surf in a while....i keep saying that i am..but i just never get to it...lol..
That hurts Jessie. A surf Striper is the only goal I didn't reach last year. :Neutral: I know something that will piss you off. I made a pretty penny betting against your boy Margarito at 4-1 odds. :Twisted:
Stop working out so much & get back into the surf bro.

I don't know what is more painful, seeing the good fish before you lose it, or not seeing it at all. Good job in the OC and thanks for the great pics!
I, personally would like to see the fish... but the pain is the same. :Sad:

Arthur,

You reports are never boring and glad to see you were able to get out in the surf again with Anthony!!!

A few slabs and a few larger short flatties is better than any day of work!!!!!:Thumbs Up:

Great to see you last weekend at the Vine!!!!!!!:Big Smile:

The seagull pics look like a shot from an Alfred Hitchcock Movie.

Always enjoy the WINGPUG shots. She should be able to buy some nice equipment with all the greenies in the gift cards!!:EyePop:

I seriously can not wait for her first surf fishing photos!!!:whistle:

Take care!!!

Steve
Nice chatting with you at the Vine too Steve, we had a lot of catching up to do.
There were literally thousands of Seagulls out there. I think they were congregating at low tide to feed on the trapped baitfish in the rock pools. I got bombed a couple of times, but it washes off well in the saltwater. :LOL:

BTW - All the gear I use in the surf are borrowed from Wingnut Pug. :Envious:

Holy shiznik!!!! How much did you give that dog for the Tet New Year??? :Shocked: I wanna be your pet, uh no, that doesn't sound right. :LOL:
No worries bro, I predict that legal hali will come very soon.
Happy New Year my friend.
You're already my pet Vince... a fish at the poker table! :ROFL:
Got my first legal of the year today!

Very nice Santa Clause ....... I didn't think you were going to hit it up dude. If I knew you were going to head on south I would have convinced you to hit up Newport harbor with me to walk the docks on Balboa Island. I want to get into some of that spottie action down there Arthur. Between the docks there are lots of sandy little beaches that gotta hold some flatties too. Nice to see you switching it up on the dropshot which I think is a better bet for the "Not so agressive flatties" this time of year. Great report as always Bro. Sorry you wont be at the Striper Bowl but the following week we got to really sit down and plan an assault on the surf and get us some legals. Once again my friend.......Thanks for the XMAS/Birthday gifts.
You are truely a great guy!
I was waiting for your call, but when I didn't hear from you I figured that you spent Sunday with your kids or something. Newport harbor sounds good, let's plan a trek down there after I get back from Tampa. :Wink:
Dropshotting is very effective right now for dormant Halibut, but it's so damn boring. :LOL: Have fun at the Striper Bowl buddy and don't tailgate Bob's boat too closely. :Twisted:

Happy New Year brother, I'm expecting that little red envelope from you too! :Dancing Banana:
Mom is making your favorite egg rolls tomorrow!!! See you at dinner.
Oh yeah, nice fish!
It was fun trading envelopes with you bro, but I think I got the raw end of the deal, you cheapskate. :Envious: Great dinner tonight, never get tired of Mom's cooking. :Big Grin:

As fishermen, Lunar New Year takes on a whole different meaning for all of us...

Happy New Lunar Year, Arthur, and thanks for the report.

Cung Hy Phat Tai. :Wink:
Thanks for the well wishes Andrew, be well in the New Year.

It's The Attack of the Pelicans! :LOL: Nice report like always Wingnut.
Those are Seagulls, but both are annoying as hell.

nice perch and butts....

cm
Thanks, what are the chances that I will pull one of those Bonito that you always catch out of the surf. :LOL:

Too bad about missing the big one.

Good luck to you next time!
It only hurts for a minute, I don't dwell on it... much.

Awesome report as always... Soon enough you'll get your legal... The new year hasn't started yet :Wink:..
Chuc mung nam moi!!! Wish you the best of luck, prosperity, and more legal hali's to come ...
Ha ha, you're right bro, I got my first legal today, on New Year's Day, now that's a good sign!

happy new year arthur! great report, thanks for all the pics and info.
Thanks Ernie, best wishes to you buddy.

It's about time we see a surf report from the Wing Master.

Chuc mung nam moi my friend. May you have another year in the black.
I would wish you luck, but you don't need it.
I would wish you prosperity, but you got it.
I would wish you health, but you already have it.
I would wish you happiness, but you're the happiest guy I know.
So I wish you true love, because that's the only thing I know you're missing. :Wink:

Stacy, Sean and I are proud to be considered your friends. :Cool:

Binh
No Binh, it is I, that is lucky to have friends like you & Stacy.
Thanks for the well wishes.
Businesswise, I hope this year is much better... I was nowhere near the "black" last year. :Neutral:

Outstanding Wingnut!

Never boring! It's not the legal buts that make your posts awesome. It is the awesome way you share the experience with us.

Peace on Earth toward men (and women) of good will.

Eric
Thanks Big "E"! I think it's about time you grace us with another one of your fabulous reports and inspiring rhymes. :Big Grin:

Another great report Arthur, cool pic with the hali on the sand...masters of camouflage. I'm feeling a multiple legal fish day coming your way very soon....

Thanks for sharing,

TD
Thanks Aaron... and I'll settle for a "one" legal fish day, anyday. :Wink:

Another productive day out there in the surf...WTG WN!!! where can i pick up one of those LC's from? i want to catch a perch from surf :LOL:
Brother Seng, Grandmaster Panfish Slayer... when you decide to really get serious about surf fishing, let me know. I'll send you a couple of LC's... and forget about the Perch, you have to chase the real prize... the Flat Boys. :Twisted:

aha! my new arch-nemesis! (sorry, Sansou - you've been replaced) I'll show this guys who is master of the short perch!!!

Great report as usual, Wingnut!
Sansou is lucky that you have a short attention span CD. :ROFL:

Great report WN , I always enjoy your reports, you don't hold back anything. It's just a matter of time before you start slaying the legal flatties. By the way i'm sorry I beat you to cabin # 30, I needed the big one because my daughter is coming in from Ohio with the grand children and I wanted to take my grand kids fishing. Can't wait , hope to see you saturday @ the STRIPER BOWL. :Fishing Hole:

JOHN
The first legal Flattie fell today John. :Big Grin:
No worries about the cabin, I didn't need that much space anyways. :LOL: I think I got cabin #21. It will be my first trip to Parcher's and the first time I've been to the High Sierras in almost ten years. Really looking forward to it. I'll be out of town during the Striper Bowl but have fun & good luck! Want a little tip? Follow TroutOnly around the lake! :ROFL:

Looks like you guys still managed a fun day Arthur..... Id like to head down that way with ya someday, as it looks like Anthony may have a very nice area there for all of us to fish!

Thanks Anthony for sporting the T57 shirt!

Happy New Year Wingnut Pug! :Wink:

Dana
Dana, you're always welcome to fish with us anytime, just let me know when! Anthony is quite spoiled down there in the OC with all the nice areas to fish. :Envious:

nice work Arthur...looks like a fun day with some decent action, with the weather the way it's been, any action is good action...

Nice work buddy, I have yet to hit the salt for 2009, that will have to come up sooner than later..

Nice dropshot work as well...congrats !

P.S.
you might experiment with the Alive version of those gulp baits...those flatties love 'em too !

I just wish they made 'em in a 5" & 6" version like the jerk shad ones..

Salute,
Gary
Thanks Gary, I have no doubt you will pick up the slaying where you left off in the salt when the assault resume. :Twisted:
I like the 5" Saltwater Jerk Shads the best, but then the 5" Zooms are pretty good too. Good luck Saturday at the Striper Bowl. :Cool:

great report on the surf OMG how can you do hat to your reel laying the Stella on the sand like that
I have reel insurance... :LOL: :Wink:

Hey, thanks again for the generous raffle donations to the Irvine event. That's going above & beyond the call of duty! :Cool:

that picture is a trip, with the water going towards the shore!

PureAle
You see some strange things during the low tide.

Nice job out there Arthur, Thanks for the pics and report keep up the work on the surf i want to see that big girl you will pull out of the surf this year...Human or fish does not matter lol

Bigred
First legal Butt of the year was pulled out today Lucas. :Wink:
It's gonna be another fun year, hope we get to fish together more often. :Cool:

Man, you dont mess around with your gear...
It's nice to have quality gear, but you don't need the bling to do the surf thing...
Like they say, it's not the equipment, but the player that makes it happen.

Liteliner
01-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Man that picture of all the birds was pretty nice. National Geographic material. :LOL: Man I dont know how you get all those perch to bite your lc. Do you just use a slow steady retrieve? I cant pay a perch to hit my LC. 150 yards???:EyePop: Thats nutts man. I dont think ive even gone 50 yards out. :LOL:
Thanks for the report.

Wingnut
01-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Man that picture of all the birds was pretty nice. National Geographic material. :LOL: Man I dont know how you get all those perch to bite your lc. Do you just use a slow steady retrieve? I cant pay a perch to hit my LC. 150 yards???:EyePop: Thats nutts man. I dont think ive even gone 50 yards out. :LOL:
Thanks for the report.

I don't purposely target Perch, I consider them incidental catches. :LOL: :Wink:
Yeah, just a slow & steady retrieve, they usually strike in the surf line right in the white water.

You would be surprised how far you can wade out during a low tide at some locations. I like to fish some of my spots at a very low tide from time to time. Just to refresh my old memory of the structures and underwater landscape... unless it's an immovable object, it will shift and change from time to time. :Wink:

Just be careful, take your time and wade slow, slide your feet and anticipate sudden drop offs. You will see some fascinating and strange things out there. :Cool:

Native Gal
01-27-2009, 11:35 PM
WN,
Great to see you and Anthony at the surf.
I'm sure the Pluton will hitcha up with another monster soon.
Thanks for the great pixs, it is always like we are there with ya.
I was wondering if those gulls dropped a few bombs your way, :Envious:.

NG
:Cool:

Wingnut
01-27-2009, 11:40 PM
WN,
Great to see you and Anthony at the surf.
I'm sure the Pluton will hitcha up with another monster soon.
Thanks for the great pixs, it is always like we are there with ya.
I was wondering if those gulls dropped a few bombs your way, :Envious:.

NG
:Cool:

Ha ha, I did get a couple of splatters. :mad: But it rinses off very well in the surf. :LOL: :Big Smile:

twin22s
01-28-2009, 01:30 AM
i fish there all the time just pulling small perch and grass. i need to get me a LC, got one for sale? jk. i guess i need to be more persistent with the bigger baits. but you have given me new hope and desire to catch something decent there. thanx wingnut you are the surf fishing goo-ru.

Wingnut
01-28-2009, 11:34 PM
i fish there all the time just pulling small perch and grass. i need to get me a LC, got one for sale? jk. i guess i need to be more persistent with the bigger baits. but you have given me new hope and desire to catch something decent there. thanx wingnut you are the surf fishing goo-ru.
Bigger bait... bigger fish. :LOL:
You can get those LC's just about everywhere nowadays, try Ebay. :Wink:
Just be patient and keep working that area at different tides and time of day, you'll catch something worthwhile soon. :Cool:

viking172
02-02-2009, 11:32 AM
sure is a ton of gulls... wow

blackwater
02-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Happy belated Lunar New Year my friend, I've been so busy. Sorry you couldn't make it to the Striperbowl but I would rather be in Tampa too! Congrats on winning the huge bet, the wifey would kill me if I made a bet like that. Cards +7, good call. You're treating all of us to a steak and lobster dinners when you get back!!!!!

Wingnut
02-02-2009, 10:24 PM
sure is a ton of gulls... wow
The shrieks those Gulls makes while swarming were quite deafening. My ears were ringing for a minute. :Shocked: They absolutely bombed the place, I got tagged a few times myself. :LOL:

Happy belated Lunar New Year my friend, I've been so busy. Sorry you couldn't make it to the Striperbowl but I would rather be in Tampa too! Congrats on winning the huge bet, the wifey would kill me if I made a bet like that. Cards +7, good call. You're treating all of us to a steak and lobster dinners when you get back!!!!!
Thanks for the Striper Bowl update Phuong, I was thinking of you guys all day Saturday. Ha ha, about the big bet... you can't win big if you don't bet big right? :Wink: I had a gut feeling that the Steelers wouldn't cover the spread. :Twisted: You got it, dinner for the crew on me this weekend and I got some souvenirs for you guys too. :Cool: