PDA

View Full Version : Dear Art, we got some......

striper_hunter
01-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Stripers finally, but we need to get some trophy size ones..... please take us out and help us!!!! lol.... so, anyway, we finally connected with some decent size linesides saturday at DVL and we were so stoked! the conditions were really good for a change... light rain, heavy clouds, some wind, etc. we got them on chrome and white rattle traps at the inlet to a small cove on the north side of the lake, west of the marina. also connected with a couple small largemouth, but these beauties made our day! I know they aren't monsters, but it just felt good to finally boat some after a LOT of trips out on the jewel with no love. they are just about to become fish tacos tonight.... ok, Art... we've been flirtin' with you about a trip, but I think it's time to get serious about it!!!! we want MONSTER STRIPERS!!!!! :Cool:

calico killer kevin
01-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Whoa! Does that guy in the red work at Jimmy's Outdoors?
Great job guys.

fishtacosmmm
01-26-2009, 08:23 AM
did someone said monster? and stripers?
I'm in, let's go!

MAVERICK27
01-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Great job guys!!!! Its all about the conditions huh? Finally nice fishing all over this weekend. Now I wanna get back out there for the linesides. walmart had Castaic Simbaits ans some smaller swim baits on sale CHEAP...so now I need to go toss em!!

BingJr
01-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Nice fish, nice to finally shake those pesky green fish off the baits and get into the linesiders. WTG out there.

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Nice solid fish there guys.....nice job !

As far as trophies....ya gotta crawl b4 ya walk, looks like ur on ur way....you obtained your target species, that says ur doing something right..

Keep doing what ur doing....your time will come !

I've only been out there twice and am awaiting my turn to beat up on them suckas....it's just a matter of time....

Enjoy the tacos !!!!!
Congrats
Gary