PDA

View Full Version : First 09 Perris trip

Ronira
01-25-2009, 06:54 AM
Had a few hours to sneak away sat. afternoon so I loaded the toon on my truck and went to Perris to check it out. Lake was down an extra 10 ft at least and the woman at the gate said it's going down more. Guess the work on the dam is finally getting started. Anyway I didn't have a lot of time so after putting in at the launch ramp I cruised over to the island and fished a brushhog around the Bernisconi side.Water temp was 56 degrees and skys cloudy with about a 5 to 10 mph breeze. Hooked one in 12 ft. of water. Missed one after that and had to bail back home. Got on at 12:00 and was off at 2:30. At least I got to fish for a couple of hrs. Here's a pic if the first dink of 09. Hope I get to fish with you guys soon.

tacklejunkie
01-25-2009, 07:05 AM
Nice going bro, did better than me!
I was stuck to the shore though. Back hurt too much to try and load and launch the toon still. Can't even sit in my damn tubes yet. :mad:

Ronira
01-25-2009, 07:10 AM
Nice going bro, did better than me!
I was stuck to the shore though. Back hurt too much to try and load and launch the toon still. Can't even sit in my damn tubes yet. :mad:
That sucks bro. If you pm me your cell# I'll load and launch for you next time I go if you want. I was thinking about you when I was out there dawg. If we put a 7in. riser on your seat you would probably be pretty comfy.

Socal Bassman
01-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Nice job on the fish bro. Man, I haven't been to Perris since Nov. As a matter of fact, it's been awhile since I've wet a line.

Troutman65
01-27-2009, 04:10 AM
Hey Ronira, congrats on your first bass of 2009. Thanks for the report.:Big Grin::Cool:

Skyler
01-27-2009, 08:39 AM
One bass beats a skunk any day. Good job, Ron. BTW, how's that hen doing? Still alive?

pwynn
01-27-2009, 09:14 AM
rumor has it that there is only about 10 foot of launch ramp left before you will not be able to launch at perris anymore. and they can't get water to fill it back up so..............i guess time will tell

Ronira
01-27-2009, 10:11 AM
One bass beats a skunk any day. Good job, Ron. BTW, how's that hen doing? Still alive?
Hey Skyler, the hen moved across the draiage ditch to live with the nieghbors chickens, she was lonely and the horses were out to get her.

Ronira
01-27-2009, 10:19 AM
rumor has it that there is only about 10 foot of launch ramp left before you will not be able to launch at perris anymore. and they can't get water to fill it back up so..............i guess time will tell
Yeh pwynn, not a lot of ramp left. Probably won't be able to launch a boat before to long. They could always let guys dirt launch at sail cove. Good hard bottom and easy slope, might not be steep enough though.

bassguy
01-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Hey Ron, great job beating the skunk. I was out there 2 weeks ago, and got the skunk. Hope to see ya the water soon.

basscatcher
01-27-2009, 07:26 PM
good job beating the skunk. man i need to get that thing to stop following me.

God Bless

basscatcher

lurk 182
01-27-2009, 07:42 PM
another lake bites the dust. the tourney guys are going to be going south next season i guess. i feel better and better about joining the casitas club. is there still water in castaic? zank and hart are gonna be rolling.

socalrippin
01-27-2009, 08:50 PM
wtg on the perris bass!!! thats my lake bra!

Ronira
01-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Nice job on the fish bro. Man, I haven't been to Perris since Nov. As a matter of fact, it's been awhile since I've wet a line.
Then let's go dawg, been to long.

Ronira
01-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey Ron, great job beating the skunk. I was out there 2 weeks ago, and got the skunk. Hope to see ya the water soon.
What's up dawg, let's get the crew together sometime.

tacklejunkie
01-29-2009, 06:33 AM
busy this weekend but could maybe make it next..

Skyler
01-29-2009, 09:28 AM
Hey Skyler, the hen moved across the draiage ditch to live with the nieghbors chickens, she was lonely and the horses were out to get her.

That's cool. At least she has some company now. That's funny that horses were after her, lol. Take it easy, bro.

Ronira
01-29-2009, 09:34 AM
That's cool. At least she has some company now. That's funny that horses were after her, lol. Take it easy, bro.
I know dawg, I think it was because she was always trying to get to thier grain! Hey TJ, let's try to get something going for the weekend your free! :Thumbs Up: