PDA

View Full Version : Affliction does NOT disappoint!!!

KaliDawgFan
01-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Every single fight on the card had action. Fedor knocked Arovski out in the first round. I think his next challenge has to be a grizzly bear. Josh Barnett owned Gilbert Yvel before he made him tap due to strikes. Vitor looked like the old Vitor knocking Matt Lindland out COLD early in the 1st round. The other fights were just as awesome! I definately have to go to the next one if it's out here!!!

tmartin
01-25-2009, 05:56 AM
Great fights! I was looking to see a better fight from Lindland, but it happens. Baby Fedor I think needs a neck brace after that fight. Fedor will be hard to beat, but theres always someone out there that will get him.

KaliDawgFan
01-25-2009, 07:34 AM
No kidding man. Buentello's jab where making Kirill head snap back pretty violently. I picked Vitor to beat Lindland, but I didn't think it was going to be that quick. Should Fedor beat Barnett, who else could Fedor fight? Lesnar, then what? He could probably drop to LHW and take on that division. Imagine how scary fast he'd be if he dropped 30 pounds!

baadfish69
01-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Definitely great fights! We had like 50 people at our cousins house watching at it was like being there!

I was a tad disappointed that Arlovski got knocked out so quick. He was looking pretty good all the way to the point where he kicked Fedor back to the ropes, but then he paused??? You just cant give Fedor time to set up and that split second was all it took....BAM right on the jaw!

The guy is a beast I tell you.

cjschock
01-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Nothing like seeing Arlovski knocked out in mid air. What a dumb mistake.

Captain Boracho
01-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Next affliction fight = Fedor vs. mama polar bear protecting young......
its the only match fedor will have trouble with.