PDA

View Full Version : newb live at sarl 1\23 night session

cpautovisionz
01-23-2009, 08:14 PM
hey guys im currently at sarl and havent gotten any bite. its 8:30 and i feel a skunk. 3rd time in a month. where r all the fish?

calico killer kevin
01-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Get near the bubble hole NOW. I just drove by and its empty so you should be okay. Green powerbait with an 8" leader less than 10 feet from shore.

CASTAWAY
01-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Good luck!

The bobble hole would be the best place to park, if water is a flowing there.....

cpautovisionz
01-23-2009, 09:35 PM
thanks for the heads up. Got skunked tonite, but i will be back to punk the skunk. drove by and the water was not flowing.

CASTAWAY
01-23-2009, 09:45 PM
You never want the skunk, but if you're not rollin' with the Cast, you
will definately always get the skunk.. j/k......

not really...........:Big Grin:

saintarv
01-23-2009, 11:22 PM
thanks for the heads up. Got skunked tonite, but i will be back to punk the skunk. drove by and the water was not flowing.

Too bad about the skunk. How is the water? What about the grounds? Muddy?

cpautovisionz
01-24-2009, 12:22 PM
With the rain, the water was not too bad. Not muddy like it was the last nig rains we had. Water level was low and not flowing at the Hole. I was near three pipes, levitz, and la palma with no bite.

Castaway, what is your secret?

CASTAWAY
01-24-2009, 01:15 PM
castaway, what is your secret?

Nitro Grease and luck!:ROFL::ROFL:

BanginBob
01-25-2009, 07:55 AM
BB on the wire;

If its darker than the ride on haunted masion of the happiest place on earth, throw out a white trout worm with a flotation device if you know what I mean; Throw close as the legendary "lloyd" maybe lurking in the shadows; Throw out to the depths of Davy Jones if you are going for pole action, and if you are enjoying that cold "XX" beverage then kick up the tunes as fish hate to bite when noise level is high in the sky!

BB

fishndrinknsmokin
01-29-2009, 09:36 AM
SARL was WFO for me last night. Tried posting a report but the system is not letting me put it up unfortunately. I went mid day and paid for the full evening session as well and caught 10 mount lassies and 1 tailwalker. People around me were catching as well but I seemed to have the hot hand last night. The fish were biting mid day all the way through the evening. Once I can start a new thread I'll go ahead and post a full report with a couple of pics.