PDA

View Full Version : Waht was your favorite one item of food at the event?

trollmiester
01-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Mine was flybys guacamole salsa.Man the best i ever had.

Troutman65
01-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Mine was the Wasabie w/ the Tuna you brought Chris.:Big Grin::LOL::Wink:

Oh yeah, those sweet rolls thingies you gave me the next day. Remember those Trolly?

troutdog
01-23-2009, 08:33 PM
The egg rolls ala Wingnut and CRVZ's hotwings are tough to beat imo...

Oh yeah, those sweet rolls thingies you gave me the next day. Remember those Trolly?

I think I saw the racoons playing with those things in the back of Trolly's truck around 4am when I got up to use the restroom :Neutral:

TD

Manny
01-23-2009, 08:52 PM
That fresh ceviche with shrimp was KILLER! Who brought that? Also Wingnuts egg rolls were a hit.

Sue
01-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Everything! I can't remember what I ate, but I know the next morning my toilet said it was a lot :ROFL::ROFL:

troutdog
01-23-2009, 09:01 PM
That fresh ceviche with shrimp was KILLER! Who brought that? Also Wingnuts egg rolls were a hit.

That was Emilio's ceviche (aka Pargo)...that is pretty much all I had at the last event, pretty amazing stuff right there. You have good taste Manny!

TD

flyngby
01-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Chris,

Glad you enjoyed the Salsa.

I attempted to find an empty night crawler container to give you some for the road!!!!!!:ROFL:

There was one fortunate Jr. Fnn'er and her mom made off with loot!!!!! Sorry I forgot who it was.

They are in the pic here with Dr. Hook.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z286/flyngby/Team571st2009Event0231.jpg

I will make a special batch for you for the next event!!!!!:Big Grin:

Steve

Sorry I missed out on your "Hot Tuna competition" you had going on there!!!!!

Mondo21
01-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Chris,

Glad you enjoyed the Salsa.

I attempted to find an empty night crawler container to give you some for the road!!!!!!:ROFL:

There was one fortunate Jr. Fnn'er and her mom made off with loot!!!!! Sorry I forgot who it was.

They are in the pic here with Dr. Hook.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z286/flyngby/Team571st2009Event0231.jpg

I will make a special batch for you for the next event!!!!!:Big Grin:

Steve

Sorry I missed out on your "Hot Tuna competition" you had going on there!!!!!

Dr. Hook's wife. Food is always left behind at the end of the potluck and They are always there cleaning up. If I knew it was that good I would have taken some also,darn I missed out!:ROFL:They offered me food and I didn't get back to get any...too tired.

one_leg
01-23-2009, 10:23 PM
And the young FNN'er is Dr. Hook's daughter Angela.

bluehunter
01-23-2009, 11:14 PM
I liked the hickory flavored chicken. That was pretty good.

Trout Nine
01-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Everything was good but Emilio's ceviche with albacore stole the show for me!

yamafish
01-24-2009, 06:49 AM
My Vote was on:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/rfish7/eggroll.jpg
Wing's Egg Rolls :Smile:
Flavors were on point!
for reals... big UP Wing !
I will take the 5th and not disclose as to how many of these wondeful rolls I consumed. :Secret: :Secret:

Thanks,
Rodger - YamaFish

HESBROS
01-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Mine was flybys guacamole salsa.Man the best i ever had.

Hmmm, so where is this famous guagamole salsa I heard so much about the flyby makes? Hmmm how many years have we known each other? If you want to get on Rebecca's good side, that would be the way to do it, other than taking her out fishing to kick my butt!

Wingnut
01-24-2009, 10:46 AM
Emilio's ceviche, Trolly's handcarved sushi... and of course Mom's homemade egg rolls! :Big Grin:

one_leg
01-24-2009, 02:14 PM
What was your favorite one item of food at the event?

I would have to say that the piece of Bruce Watson's smoked chicken that Trolly offered to me was my favorite. It was the only thing I ate at the event. I was not eating much then due to the headcold I had at the time, but I have never been one to refuse an offer of food from The Trollmiester. At first I was a little bit scared to accept it because Trolly has been known to eat some really weird stuff. But once he assured me that it was all right, how could I refuse? It was awesome!!!

Usually everything Trolly offers me tastes like Mackrel, because he uses the same knife to cut up his watermellons and Tri-Tip as he does to cut up his catfish bait. But this was one instance when it actually tasted just like chicken. It was chicken, wasn't it?

Thanks for thinking of me Trolly!!!

olfishergal
01-24-2009, 02:16 PM
My favorites were the chicken bruce made for us, Hitt0n BBQ, wing nut egg rolls, uhhhhhhh everything was goooooood.......next day my tummy told me that too....just like Sue

BingJr
01-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Mine was getting felt up by TD for the photo. I mean the Shrimp Ceviche and Wingers Rolls and the Rod Holder I won!

Troutman65
01-24-2009, 05:32 PM
The egg rolls ala Wingnut and CRVZ's hotwings are tough to beat imo...

I think I saw the racoons playing with those things in the back of Trolly's truck around 4am when I got up to use the restroom :Neutral:

TD

You know TD, there was also some left over chicken that I ate too. Trolly, Hitts, & myself ate it the next day. I asked if this was the food the Racoons got into the night before. I was assured that it was not. I ate it and was fine. Left overs always good.:Big Grin:

olfishergal
01-24-2009, 07:39 PM
only thing missing was TM's Tri Tip

Zombie Bass ATTACK
01-24-2009, 10:18 PM
ARTHURS moms eggrolls OMG!! amazing i had like 15 haha !!! serisouly. :LOL:

ZBA

Hitts0n
01-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Emilio's ceviche:Razz:

Santa Fe Eric
01-24-2009, 10:43 PM
My Vote was on:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/rfish7/eggroll.jpg
Wing's Egg Rolls :Smile:
Flavors were on point!
for reals... big UP Wing !
I will take the 5th and not disclose as to how many of these wondeful rolls I consumed. :Secret: :Secret:

Thanks,
Rodger - YamaFish

Seriously Rodger I ate like 8 of those things...They were awesome!
Go Mama Wingnut!
For reals . . . Big Up Wing!

BIGRED KILLA
01-24-2009, 11:06 PM
The water bottles are really good at the events i enjoy them very much..

Bigred

Badbeat
01-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Damn looks like I missed a great feast. Yeah those eggrolls by Wingnuts mom are amazing. As a matter of fact everything she makes is delicious. Your mom should open a restaurant Art. :Big Grin: I think I hold the record for eating 22 of those eggrolls. :LOL: