PDA

View Full Version : At the end of the day......Obama....

Sue
01-22-2009, 09:38 PM
is the President for the next 4 years at least. Get used to it, children. Right now he's running the country, for better or for worse.

So shut up, sit back, see what happens. Change (that the country needs) doesn't take place in 3 days.

fishermanwife
01-22-2009, 09:41 PM
I agree!!

Thanks Sue

Troutman65
01-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Your right Sue. I hope he can do this country some good. Goverment wast ( Spending ) is out of control . If we are ever going to get back on track they are going to clean house starting at the top and work their way down. People who hold office need to take a pay cut like everyone else. They have to get on Social Security like everyone else. Thats a start to getting back on track. That should only take a week to do.

joe man
01-23-2009, 06:49 AM
is the President for the next 4 years at least. Get used to it, children. Right now he's running the country, for better or for worse.

So shut up, sit back, see what happens. Change (that the country needs) doesn't take place in 3 days.

Sue you are right that he is the president but by shutting up and letting the politicians go unquestioned we have gotten to our current state of affairs. I do not think now is a time to spew hate for a man who has yet to show what he is about but it is not to early to question the actions he has taken. I find it disappointing when he selects a tax evader to run the treasury after he has promised a change in the culture in Washington. It is not only Obama or his party that is wrong on the issue because the guy was approved by both sides. I question the whole group of clowns in Washington not just one side.

one_leg
01-23-2009, 02:01 PM
At the end of the day Obama is the President for the next 4 years at least. Get used to it, children. Right now he's running the country, for better or for worse.

Many people said the exact same thing about J.F.K. when he was elected.

DarkShadow
01-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Many people said the exact same thing about J.F.K. when he was elected.

Stayin' classy as always, O.L. :Cool:

HBJapo
01-23-2009, 04:47 PM
As Americans, true Americans, we need to support the man, whether you voted for him or not. He represents our country and each and every one of us. We (generally speaking) spend too much time being critical rather than supportive. That too needs to change.

Japo :Envious:

Troutman65
01-23-2009, 06:12 PM
As Americans, true Americans, we need to support the man, whether you voted for him or not. He represents our country and each and every one of us. We (generally speaking) spend too much time being critical rather than supportive. That too needs to change.

Japo :Envious:

Very well said Joe. I agree with you 100 %

SOUTHPAWSTICK
01-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Yes, I agree. He is our president and he deserves our respect. Its too bad that the democrats didn't give George Bush the respect he deserved as president. I hope Obama becomes a great president. Remember COUNTRY FIRST!!!!

Scoring Machine
01-26-2009, 10:16 AM
Yes, I agree. He is our president and he deserves our respect. Its too bad that the democrats didn't give George Bush the respect he deserved as president. I hope Obama becomes a great president. Remember COUNTRY FIRST!!!!

Are you talking about democratic citizens or politicians?

The politicians clearly gave him respect because they voted to allow him to shred the constitution via the Patriot Act and allowed him to start various wars around the globe.

How much more respect did he deserve? They let him set the agenda!

How DARE they run anyone against him in 2004! Their nerve!

And Bush had something like a 90%+ approval rating after 9/11.

Don't confuse people turning on him with them never giving him a chance in the first place.