PDA

View Full Version : King Harbor

gman444
01-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Where do you guys fish on foot in King Harbor? I've tried the sportfishing pier for decent perch action and tried the breakwall but got skunked twice. Where do you guys recommend trying? Also if you have any tips on fishing King Harbor that would be much appreciated:Big Grin:

Gman

calico killer kevin
01-22-2009, 11:46 PM
Throw some feathers off the breakwall behind water bobbers. There is also a rock jetty on the mainland, but I forgot how to get there.

jonshibata
01-23-2009, 06:21 AM
I used to fish there just about every day every summer when I was a kid. I used to kill them in a couple of places. If you park at the base of the breakwall and walk way out near the bait receiver, that was a great spot. Also, if you park by the big pier on the sportfishing dock side, there is a shorter jetty that comes out near the bubble hole. Those used to be killer spots. One other spot, if you have a boat, is by the boat lift. People empty out their bait tanks there and sometimes there are tons of bones in there.

Odium
01-23-2009, 01:20 PM
imma visual kinda person.

if you guys wanna download, edit/add your favorite spots, and repost; might help a lot of people.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p32/ultiknight/King-Harbor-Complete.jpg