PDA

View Full Version : La Paz, need a roomie

olfishergal
01-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Hey gang: I am going on the following trip in October and need a roomie. This is La Paz and (3) days of fishing. If you are interested PM me ASAP cuz I need deposits in I need (one) person only to share with me..........I promise to not bite too hard.

Date: Oct 22nd to 26th
Hotel: La Concha 4 nights
Fishing: 2 days Las Arenas side in Pangas 1 day La Paz Super Pangas
Package Deal: $765.00 Double Occupancy, Not including airfare.

$200.00 deposit needed to hold your spot, remainder due 30 days prior to trip, if trip is cancelled 30 days before the trip you will not recieve a refund....Tailhunter International will hold your deposit for 1 year towards another trip.

one_leg
01-22-2009, 11:24 AM
I saw a trip mentioned on another fishing site that looked just like this one.
Maybe that site will have some people that would be willing to go with you?
Would you like to have the name of the other site?

It sounds like a lot of fun. The fish should be biting real good then!!!

olfishergal
01-22-2009, 12:46 PM
OL...............please MYOB....... This is for me dear and whoever I choose to bring along. It is a well known fact I belong to other sites. I joined one the same time I joined FNN. FNN is my favorite by far. My favorite people are here and I plan on keeping it that way.

ghetto dad
01-22-2009, 03:17 PM
OL...............please MYOB....... This is for me dear and whoever I choose to bring along. It is a well known fact I belong to other sites. I joined one the same time I joined FNN. FNN is my favorite by far. My favorite people are here and I plan on keeping it that way.

Chris, add yourself to the "One_leg, do not reply on my threads" list...it is growing.......

have fun OFG

GD

one_leg
01-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Hey, I was just trying to be helpful. Don't worry, I won't go there.

Rooster
01-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Chris, add yourself to the "One_leg, do not reply on my threads" list...it is growing.......
GD

GD, you my man are to funny! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Oz
01-22-2009, 07:02 PM
u are gonna have alot of fun on this trip OFG...tailhunters is highly recommended by alotof people i have fished with. specially pina on the mirage sportfishing. he goes out there once a year i believe. GL out there if u do go. :Cool:

olfishergal
01-22-2009, 07:20 PM
u are gonna have alot of fun on this trip OFG...tailhunters is highly recommended by alotof people i have fished with. specially pina on the mirage sportfishing. he goes out there once a year i believe. GL out there if u do go. :Cool:

Yah, I plan on having a good time If I get to go....If you know anyone who wants to share a room with a crazy old gal, tell them to PM me. They are not obligated to hang out with me....Hey !!!! u and your GF should go....

Sue
01-22-2009, 08:42 PM
I saw a trip mentioned on another fishing site that looked just like this one.
Maybe that site will have some people that would be willing to go with you?
Would you like to have the name of the other site?

It sounds like a lot of fun. The fish should be biting real good then!!!

That was a twattish comment.

cappo
01-22-2009, 09:05 PM
whats get bent?

Sue
01-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Yah, I plan on having a good time If I get to go....If you know anyone who wants to share a room with a crazy old gal, tell them to PM me. They are not obligated to hang out with me....Hey !!!! u and your GF should go....

I'm a going, I'm a going! I just gotta find out where the bit is I sign up! :ROFL:

Troutman65
01-22-2009, 10:01 PM
I'm a going, I'm a going! I just gotta find out where the bit is I sign up! :ROFL:

Your going w/ OFG Sue? very :Cool:. You both will have a fun time. Please bring me back some fish. :LOL::Wink:J/K

Sue
01-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Your going w/ OFG Sue? very :Cool:. You both will have a fun time. Please bring me back some fish. :LOL::Wink:J/K

Only if you clean them for me ;)

olfishergal
01-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Only if you clean them for me ;)

Sue neither one of us will be cleaning fish.......it is done for us......I can't wait. well, guess I have to. Just make sure your passpart is up to date whoohooooooo La Paz here we come.......OFG

Tail Chaser
01-22-2009, 10:58 PM
whats get bent?
Thats another term used when people piss you off :LOL:

Sue
01-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Sue neither one of us will be cleaning fish.......it is done for us......I can't wait. well, guess I have to. Just make sure your passpart is up to date whoohooooooo La Paz here we come.......OFG

Oh yeah, it's up to date. As a green card holder, it HAS to be kept up to date. Got another 4 years on it ;)

olfishergal
01-23-2009, 09:51 AM
OMG Sue and OFG running in La Paz and with another bunch of gals to boot!!!! :EyePop:

one_leg
01-23-2009, 10:03 AM
That was a twattish comment.

Sue, I was really trying to help Chris out.

I figured that she might have decided to go on the Tailhunters trip and did not know about the list on the other site, which I did not mention the name of as a favor to Jeff and Dana, and so I offered to let her know which one.

Like I have already said, I was just trying to help her out.

I hope that you guys have a great time south of the border.

sansou
01-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Wish I could make it Chris. I always have a good time fishing with you. I wish you a JP fish and many double margaritas!

Sorry another thread got O_L jacked.

olfishergal
01-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Wish I could make it Chris. I always have a good time fishing with you. I wish you a JP fish and many double margaritas!

we have really got to have a descent fishing expedition on the salt one of these times. I have fun BSing with u.......besides you can have Clyde!!!!!

ghetto dad
01-23-2009, 02:39 PM

Yeah....nice, huh....

GD

Wingnut
01-23-2009, 09:57 PM
I did not mention the name of as a favor to Jeff and Dana

Gee, I'm sure that Jeff and Dana "really" appreciate how considerate you are. :Rolls Eyes: :ROFL: Lame, as usual.

Chris, I should go with ya... and really get people talking. :LOL: :Wink: :Big Smile:

one_leg
01-23-2009, 10:04 PM
whats get bent?

Oh yeah, that's the one. Thanks Juan.

olfishergal
01-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Gee, I'm sure that Jeff and Dana "really" appreciate how considerate you are. :Rolls Eyes: :ROFL: Lame, as usual.

Chris, I should go with ya... and really get people talking. :LOL: :Wink: :Big Smile:

Arthur, you crack me up..........now, just what would you do with an old gal.......:ROFL::ROFL: could be fun!!! oh and the talk would be off the wall...........BTW, OL u r a member of other boards that u managed to mention..........!!!! Knock it off Alan, you're making an ayss of yourself.

one_leg
01-24-2009, 02:26 PM
BTW, OL u r a member of other boards that u managed to mention..........!!!! Knock it off Alan, you're making an ayss of yourself.

Ok Chris, at least you have a lot more wisdom than all of the others that tell me what to do.

Thanks for thinking of me.

ghetto dad
01-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Umm............:Banned::Banned::Banned:??????????

GD

Oz
01-24-2009, 08:22 PM

will do chris...i wish we could go...just dont have the funds for it right now...alot of stuff going on for me right now, so have to save $$$ and not use it for what i want :Rolls Eyes: :LOL:

olfishergal
01-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Hopefully next year (and later this year) will be a good one for all of us. Maybe we should think about doing one of these trips for FNN

sesgia
01-25-2009, 12:19 AM
wish i can go with you:Sad: but i'm heading over there this summer and need to save up for my 10day trip this yea.r sorry

olfishergal
01-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Thanks everyone.............my roomie fishing pal is Sue..........we will tear it up down there. OFG

Sue
01-27-2009, 10:44 PM
Thanks everyone.............my roomie fishing pal is Sue..........we will tear it up down there. OFG

Danged right we will! :ROFL:

FNNGirlsgonewild :ROFL:

*Chris takes pic of Sue making a cup of tea*

ghetto dad
01-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Danged right we will! :ROFL:

FNNGirlsgonewild :ROFL:

*Chris takes pic of Sue making a cup of tea*

I would like to reserve my copy today OFG and Sue!! Do you accept paypal, or wanna trade for passes!! :Big Grin:

GD

TroutOnly
01-28-2009, 07:39 PM
GOOD BYE ONELEG,,,,,,,,t/o

olfishergal
01-28-2009, 09:43 PM

:ROFL: :Dead Horse::Nut Kick:

olfishergal
01-28-2009, 09:45 PM
I would like to reserve my copy today OFG and Sue!! Do you accept paypal, or wanna trade for passes!! :Big Grin:

GD

I'll take passes..........I love fishing LBSF......your copy will be autographed.......:ROFL:

Sue
01-28-2009, 10:11 PM
LOL!
Now all I need to do is learn how to fish salt before I go. :ROFL:

olfishergal
01-28-2009, 10:21 PM
It is much more fun, just a little heavier equipment and the best part for u is no worms!!!! Get out on the Native Sun and you will get plenty of help. Those folks are just great to help you. If I can do it, anyone can....also, its alot easier in the Cortez sea....they'll practically bite your finger if you use it to troll.....:ROFL:

Sue
01-28-2009, 10:59 PM
OMG! It's in the Cortez Sea?? When I was younger, I read a book by Peter Benchley called "The Girl of the Sea of Cortez"......

Yeah, I'm weird by association, but what the hell!

I'll have everyone on the boat drinking tea before the vacation ends ;)

Hitts0n
01-29-2009, 08:09 PM

Lma0000 ! Well now that Chum Leg is banned for one year,does he still qualify to win this saturday at the Striper bowl?:???::ROFL:

Ray Lopez
01-29-2009, 08:16 PM
i so did not see what OL said that would of had him banned???

was it in this post??

i just read everything and it seems like people just hate on him

from what i read he was trying to help out

maybe im just not seeing the big picture

but anyway have fun on the trip OFG and SUE

sansou
01-29-2009, 08:41 PM
i so did not see what OL said that would of had him banned???

was it in this post??

i just read everything and it seems like people just hate on him

from what i read he was trying to help out

maybe im just not seeing the big picture

but anyway have fun on the trip OFG and SUE

In your own words, you've been gone a long time Ray. Lots of stuff has transpired and plenty of, um, "issues", not to mention the many warnings given to him.