PDA

View Full Version : Reaction Strike swimbaits

fishntime
01-22-2009, 01:57 AM
Been looking at the TW website and came across the ultimate trout and bass candy swimbaits, and I was wondering if any of you guys have tried these out. Any info would be appreciated..

reaktion4
01-22-2009, 08:17 AM
I have used the 6inch and 8inch bass candy in trout pattern. Swims great but not hook up as of yet. Many followers though. Good Luck...

bsp
01-22-2009, 02:17 PM
Been looking at the TW website and came across the ultimate trout and bass candy swimbaits, and I was wondering if any of you guys have tried these out. Any info would be appreciated..

They are poor quality knock offs. Go get yourself a triple trout or a BBZ. You'll save money by not having to replace them every 2 months like Reaction Strike and you'll actually get yourself some quality fish. I destroyed my RS lures in 2 outings, and have only bought the originals since then. There is a reason the guys who really know swimbaits don't throw them.

fishntime
01-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the info.

fishnfrk05
01-24-2009, 12:03 AM
Keep throwing the baits you have and you will be rewarded, I think it is tough right now for all of us big bait chuckers, Pm me when you get a chance I have some new hooks for your bait. later Randy

fishntime
01-24-2009, 04:25 AM
Keep throwing the baits you have and you will be rewarded, I think it is tough right now for all of us big bait chuckers, Pm me when you get a chance I have some new hooks for your bait. later Randy

Here I am looking to buy different baits, but I havent had any real time to get out and fish. I just trying to get my fix one way or another.. Ill hit you up next week.

jase33
01-24-2009, 10:09 AM
+1 BSP....does Butch Brown throw the knock offs????.....nope