PDA

View Full Version : stockings

chivo
01-21-2009, 04:14 PM
I know i can check the web site but i'm not going to. When do they stock next at SARL or Corona???? Thinkin about goin.

saintarv
01-21-2009, 04:21 PM
I know i can check the web site but i'm not going to. When do they stock next at SARL or Corona???? Thinkin about goin.

Should be every Wednesday Night..............

chivo
01-21-2009, 04:33 PM
I know the lakes are all about Nitro bait, but if i have gupl or powerbait will it work any less???? Or is Nirto the bait to use??? Oh and also which lake is better for shore fisherman??? Corona or SARL. Which lake has a bigger average fish???

BingJr
01-21-2009, 04:44 PM
What ever your go to bait is is what Id use. They are not raised eating nitro. Use what you like.

I am a PB guy and a Nitro scent guy. I use this combo anywhere I go.

calico killer kevin
01-21-2009, 05:46 PM
They always lie and say that it was caught on NItro. Most is caught on powerbait though. Green is by far the hotted color and a far second is garlic. I like Berkley Garlic trout dip though.

chivo
01-21-2009, 06:04 PM
They always lie and say that it was caught on NItro. Most is caught on powerbait though. Green is by far the hotted color and a far second is garlic. I like Berkley Garlic trout dip though.

Kinda figured that. I might be heading out to SARL IF i don't make it to perris for some gill hunting.

BULLDOGBOOGERS
01-21-2009, 06:34 PM
I think these crazy fish bite on something different every week..... But for me.... And i am a newbe..... Power bait (white) it worked for me. L.o.l.

BanginBob
01-21-2009, 09:09 PM
try the plastic worms; they work well; brand is all confidence so pick the best brand you feel most confident with; green is the best color by the way...